Thread: Early Access Bonus figure question.

Widget

Early Access Bonus figure question.

Hello All,

I recently found out about and started collecting this line. I was able to get in on the 200x mini-sub which has given me Early Access for the last handful of months. The couple of EA's, there was an elusive bonus figure offered (baby Skeletor, filmation Hordak if I recall correctly). I was constantly refreshing the page as time approached to try and snag any bonus figure they threw at me, but this time nothing... I still grabbed Tung Lashor and Snake Face since I didn't already have them, but I was really hoping for something special and unexpected.

Is this month a rarity? Do most EA's include a bonus figure or is it the other way around?

Most months there are not extras. Every once in a while they throw us a bone to keep us on our toes.

Widget
    That's what I figured. Thanks for the info.

Guess I was spoiled with the first couple and didn't realize it (not that I was fast enough to get any of the bonuses thus far). Still hoping for the odd Fisto, Whiplash or any of the other extremely expensive secondary market figures to show up. Guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

Maybe they will someday but I doubt Fisto for sure. They didn't even have enough for all the subscribers! What kills me is the Sorceress price though. So many people got two of her instead of Fisto....you'd think there would be a surplus!

If I were Matty, even if they found Fisto in the back of the warehouse...I'd melt them down. The subscriber rage would be epic.

Snake Face and Tung Lashor already make for a pretty strong EA sale. They didn't really need to sweeten the pot this time.