Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1327

Thread: MOTUC prototypes and test-shots!

Please post new pictures, when the auctions are closed.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePuzzler View Post
    Please post new pictures, when the auctions are closed.
    Why?

Sorry for the late repley.
    Everytime you post pictures befor the auction ends, the prices rises higher and other people are bidding.

I'm really intressted in prototypes. Also to see pictures of them, but I'm also intressted in buying them for a "normal" price .

I like seeing the pics as the auction is running. Gives others a chance for these gems

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    I like seeing the pics as the auction is running. Gives others a chance for these gems
    I'm not interested in these other than they're fun to see but I have to agree. It's not exactly fair to expect someone to NOT post about these here just so it's easier for another to bid on it. I say keep the pics coming!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePuzzler View Post
    Sorry for the late repley.
    Everytime you post pictures befor the auction ends, the prices rises higher and other people are bidding.

I'm really intressted in prototypes. Also to see pictures of them, but I'm also intressted in buying them for a "normal" price .
    Wow. You are serious.

Why don't you just ask the seller to give them to you too?
    Last edited by stprime; November 3, 2012 at 06:24pm.
    "Evil, it's just so much easier." Exclu-DEAD
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Heroic Warrior
    Is it me or does him head look massive to his body?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Is it me or does him head look massive to his body?
    I agree!... somethin about that head scale against the scale of the rest of him... seems like his arms are too puny or somethin... dont know... but the hands an arms scale seems.. off... like his arms should be MUCH bulkier looking

Heroic Warrior
    It's the same with Tytus and Megator...the sculpt itself is cool, but it s for the wrong line...whenever I see those 3 giants, I'm always thinking of 200x style & proportions...

Looks awesome, can't wait for it.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Oops ! It sure looks like Procrustus's "front" forearms were assembled the wrong way, "Stinkor style" ! Look at them closely : the "bumps" of the muscles, which should be pointing outwards, are pointing inwards, like some kind of tumors !!!

Another figure I'll have to pass, it seems... and I was NOT planning to do so !

I cannot wait for Pixel Dan's preview... then we'll know for sure whether this was a test-shot mistake or a widespread factory problem.

I was almost certain that 4 arms were way too much to assemble properly for the "geniuses" at Mattel... This doesn't bode well for Modulok and Multibot.

Last edited by Prahvus; November 8, 2012 at 12:02pm.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Oops ! It sure looks like Procrustus's "front" forearms were assembled the wrong way, "Stinkor style" ! Look at them closely : the "bumps" of the muscles, which should be pointing outwards, are pointing inwards, like some kind of tumors !!!

Another figure I'll have to pass, it seems... and I was NOT planning to do so !

I cannot wait for Pixel Dan's preview... then we'll know for sure whether this was a test-shot mistake or a widespread factory problem.

I was almost certain that 4 arms were way too much to assemble properly for the "geniuses" at Mattel... This doesn't bode well for Modulok and Multibot.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/...us_cropped.jpg
    His forearms are anatomically correct...but his front forearms and/or hands should be on the back arms (open hands for front, closed hands for rear).

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    His forearms are anatomically correct...but his front forearms and/or hands should be on the back arms (open hands for front, closed hands for rear).
    Oh, Lord ! It's true : the Procrustus test-shot has the wrong hands at the end of the wrong arms ! But I insist : the front arms' forearms are anatomicaly incorrect, just like it was the case for Stinkor ! Look carefully at the difference between the test-shot and the SDCC version : it is very obvious !

So I guess we just discovered TWO assembling issues with the Procrustus test-shot !

How many chances do you think we have to get an accurately assembled figure ? From what we can see here, I'd say that we have very few chances to get a properly assembled and "anatomically correct" Procrustus...

Oh, Lord ! It's true : the Procrustus test-shot has the wrong hands at the end of the wrong arms ! But I insist : the front arms' forearms are anatomicaly incorrect, just like it was the case for Stinkor ! Look carefully at the difference between the test-shot and the SDCC version : it is very obvious !

So I guess we just discovered TWO assembling issues with the Procrustus test-shot !

How many chances do you think we have to get an accurately assembled figure ? From what we can see here, I'd say that we have very few chances to get a properly assembled and "anatomically correct" Procrustus...
    I don't think the right and left arms are reversed. It looks to me like they placed the back arms in front and the front arms in back, not just the hands. I'll take this kind of swap over a right/left swap any day of the week as they're much easier to swap at the shoulder/bicep.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think the right and left arms are reversed. It looks to me like they placed the back arms in front and the front arms in back, not just the hands. I'll take this kind of swap over a right/left swap any day of the week as they're much easier to swap at the shoulder/bicep.
    Still, the fact remains : this test-shot was not properly assembled. It is flawed. I guess 4 hands and 4 arms were too intellectually challenging for those poor people at Matty's...

I, for one, am not making experiments with swapping partys of my figures : either they're good quality and properly assembled, or I pass.

All I'm saying is : if the final version is not assembled properly, there won't be a Procrustus figure in my collection (which is sad, because I'd like to buy him, and because I bought the other giants).
    Last edited by Prahvus; November 8, 2012 at 05:52pm.

Still, the fact remains : this test-shot was not properly assembled. It is flawed. I guess 4 hands and 4 arms was too intellectually challenging for those poor people at Matty's...

I, for one, am not making experiments with swapping partys of my figures : either they're good quality and properly assembled, or I pass.

All I'm saying is : if the final version is not assembled properly, there won't be a Procrustus figure in my collection (which is sad, because I'd like to buy him, and because I bought the other giants).
    I take it back...it looks like the left shoulder does not match the left shoulder in the case as there appears to be an extra chunk of rock sticking out of it and less cracking detail. And on the reverse angle of the proto, that left shoulder appears to be on the back. The odd thing is that the right shoulder does appear to match the right shoulder in the case. If the shoulders are wrong, that sucks. We'll just have to wait to see the production samples.

I do actually prefer the open hands in the back as that would allow him to hold the orb away from his enemies while he fights them off with his two front arms. If they fix it, I might even swap one of the open hands myself in order to do this.

man i hope they fix him.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Heroic Warrior
    Mattel had already problems with 2 armed figures, imagine the chaos with 4 arms

Cool, Testshots here in this tread!
    Please continue showing pictures!
    Last edited by Polygonus; November 13, 2012 at 02:17am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I´m thinking of french fries & ketchup seeing this...

I know they simply use what ever color is in the machine at that time and but for Granamyr i just hoped for green, i would have loved him in green. Just to see how he could have looked