Thread: What all have we been charged for this month?

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar

What all have we been charged for this month?

With the m2 MOTU subs and Thundercats coming up, I can't keep straight what's being charged when...especially with the late shipping and debiting SNAFUs that are norm de rigueur with Digital River.

I have a charge on 5/2 and again today...both for $38.09. I know 5/2 was for Darius, but I didn't receive a corresponding email with today's charge...anyone know what it was for?

And no, I didn't buy anything on DOS this month.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and 5/2 is a completed charge, today's still shows "Processing".
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Heroic Warrior
    Darius.........

- - - Updated - - -

Night stalker is pushed back til sept

Thanks for bringing this up! I have the same thing going on right now. A successful charge from 5/02 has already been taken out of my account for 36.84. A second charge of the same amount is pending, but shouldn't be, as I haven't bought anything else from Matty.

We need to keep an eye on it to make sure that charge falls off instead of going through. Otherwise, Matty will owe me 36.84.
    Make your voice heard! Remind Mattel that we DO want Snake Mountain!

Widget
    I have a charge on May too but I just logged into MattyCollector and went to check my past order history and now i have no order history whatsoever. It says no orders.
    When I enter my subscriptions I receive the following message:

My Subscriptions

Server Error

"Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001"

I haven't been charged for anything yet. I had a pending charge last week of $38, which I assume is for Darius, but that has been removed. This is the same thing that happened with Vultak. Pending charge in mid March that was removed and then the charge added back at end of April when Vultak shipped. I think the pending charge is DR's way of seeing if the card is still active.

Quote Originally Posted by aey103 View Post
    I haven't been charged for anything yet. I had a pending charge last week of $38, which I assume is for Darius, but that has been removed. This is the same thing that happened with Vultak. Pending charge in mid March that was removed and then the charge added back at end of April when Vultak shipped. I think the pending charge is DR's way of seeing if the card is still active.
    That's exactly what happens with mine as well.
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

Still looking at a completed charge for $38.09 on 5/2 and another for the same amount "Processing".

Checked Matty and I have NO orders for May.

And by the way, WHY IN THE BLUE HELL is Matty unable to list our orders in any kind of...ORDER...on the Order History page????
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    Still looking at a completed charge for $38.09 on 5/2 and another for the same amount "Processing".
    Same. I keep checking back. That second charge for nothing is just sitting there pending. Hopefully it drops off soon.

Checked Matty and I have NO orders for May.

And by the way, WHY IN THE BLUE HELL is Matty unable to list our orders in any kind of...ORDER...on the Order History page????

I think you now the answer to this...

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    I think you now the answer to this...
    Beyond DR incompetence?

Court Magician
    Beyond DR incompetence?
    They charged me for an extra Lord Mask even though i already had one. So i guess i could open this one and display it..... lol?

Beyond DR incompetence?
    That about covers it.

edit: Yay to my confirming that Digital River is incompetent with my 2000th post.
    Last edited by darkmoon766; May 17, 2016 at 02:27pm.

Got a charge for the Darius figure, but he still shows in processing (where normally they have shipped by now).
    Mischief is afoot.

Well, the 5/14 charge dropped off, but the 5/2 has remained...I guess I'm going to have to call to see what I've been charged for.

Well, the 5/14 charge dropped off, but the 5/2 has remained...I guess I'm going to have to call to see what I've been charged for.
    Did you find out anything? Maybe they already charged you (and me?) for Darius on 5/2 and there won't be another charge for him?

I know that the delays can be frustrating for many and bad experiences with DR have left a foul taste in many mouths. So far May for me hasn't been any different than March was. I was charged for Darius and expect him to ship whenever he ships, no more no less but I will mind my charge card. I'm glad that we weren't charged for Nighstalker so far ahead of time since he has been pushed back for months. Personally I don't mind the delays as long as they don't result in anything getting bumped at the end of the year, I'm growing concerned for the Roton. I am a Club Grayskull subscriber and find it helps fill the gaps. I can understand how those who only subbed for CC can get aggravated waiting so long for new product. I wonder if all of the CC delays are systemic of Lord Masque being repainted or if there are other maligning issues with production.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Did you find out anything? Maybe they already charged you (and me?) for Darius on 5/2 and there won't be another charge for him?
    I'm pretty sure that's what it was for. I'm not going to subject myself to a conversation with a DR employee unless it becomes absolutely necessary. If I get a second charge, I'll jump into that pool of poop.