Thread: Who Wants Horde Crossbows for Those Figures Who Don't Have Them?

Heroic Warrior

Who Wants Horde Crossbows for Those Figures Who Don't Have Them?

I think one of the coolest things about this new line are the custom Horde Crossbows for figures that never had them before such as the Horde Trooper and for those figures from the cartoon such as Scorpia and Octavia.

But...I'm a little disappointed that we don't have Crossbows for every Horde Member.

Anyone else interested in Mattel making crossbows for:

Catra
    Entrapta
    Modulok
    Multibot
    Mosquitor
    Filmation Hordak

(Did I miss any)??????
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

The fighting foe men, when they are freed by Hordak.

Heroic Warrior
    ...and Cy-Chop (He could borrow Horde Prime's, I guess??).

- - - Updated - - -

...and Shadow Weaver?? Crossbows may NOT be appropriate for EVERY member of The Horde... :^)

- - - Updated - - -

...could Adora have used one? How about forthcoming figures like General Sunder, Horde Wraith, and/or Despara?

Widget
    In case anyone didn't know, Evil Mike has created crossbows for entrapta, catra, a horde apprentice skeletor and more...

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/evilmike

I don't want them for the figures that do have them let alone that don't haha. Not sure why really but never been a fan of the Horde crossbows.

I would LOVE that...i also want female armbands as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herne View Post
    In case anyone didn't know, Evil Mike has created crossbows for entrapta, catra, a horde apprentice skeletor and more...

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/evilmike
    these are totally awesome...BUT a little pricey for a small weapon.... it would be fantastic to have Faction specific weapons pack...
    The revolution will not give your mouth sex appeal
    The revolution will not get rid of the nubs
    The revolution will not make you look five pounds thinner
    Because the revolution will not be televised, Brother

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    Who Wants Horde Crossbows for Those Figures Who Don't Have Them?
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    They'd be nice to have just so that no Horde Member is left out.

Crossbows for Entrapra and Catra could be interesting
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

I'd like some, I even had a few ideas about what they could look like:

Catra's could be based on her Filmation mask.

Entrapta's could have a comb theme (I find it odd that the ONE POP character that SHOULD come with a comb weapon didn't have one...)

Mosquitor's should have blood tanks on it. As a bonus, it should store on his back somehow, so that when it is stored he has the 200X blood tanks.

Shadow Weaver's could be a clear, smokey plastic, like it is made of magic. For a bonus, perhaps it could attach to her spellcasting hand, like she is creating it out of thin air instead of holding it.

Cy-Chop's could have a scissor design. Have it in two plug-in parts, one for each hand, so that he forms the crossbow by crossing his hands. They should also be able to store on his belt like Trap Jaw's weapons.

Modulok and Multi-Bot could have break apart bows that can combine with each other (though I don't really mind these guys not having crossbows. I always thought of Modulok as the "Starscream" of the Horde, so it would make sense for him to not fit in.)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    I'd like some, I even had a few ideas about what they could look like:

Catra's could be based on her Filmation mask.

Entrapta's could have a comb theme (I find it odd that the ONE POP character that SHOULD come with a comb weapon didn't have one...)

Mosquitor's should have blood tanks on it. As a bonus, it should store on his back somehow, so that when it is stored he has the 200X blood tanks.

Shadow Weaver's could be a clear, smokey plastic, like it is made of magic. For a bonus, perhaps it could attach to her spellcasting hand, like she is creating it out of thin air instead of holding it.

Cy-Chop's could have a scissor design. Have it in two plug-in parts, one for each hand, so that he forms the crossbow by crossing his hands. They should also be able to store on his belt like Trap Jaw's weapons.

Modulok and Multi-Bot could have break apart bows that can combine with each other (though I don't really mind these guys not having crossbows. I always thought of Modulok as the "Starscream" of the Horde, so it would make sense for him to not fit in.)
    Great ideas!

I've also thought that if they had to leave anyone out, I would be least bothered if Modulo and Multibot never got a crossbow. But I still want them to have one.

It's the 4H fault for beings so awesome and making specific crossbows for characters that never had them before.

But I want the rest of the Horde to get them.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Catra and Entrapta definitely. I like the idea of Catra's being inspired by her Filmation mask. It should have the colouring of her Filmation cat form too.

Entrapta's should have some crazy looking braids entangled in it. Not just braids, but CRAZY ones, like they've detached from her hair but they're still alive.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

I believe MikeMcevil made some Horde Cross bows for Horde members who didn't aready have them via shapeways. I think he poststed pics on his FB page and how to get them.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Yes ! It is a very good idea !
    I have equipped by myself figures like Modulok or Multibot with a crossbow (silver for Multibot and black for Modulok) but I would like to have specific ones for them !
    Like some said, I am not sure for all the figures ...

Heroic Warrior
    In addition to those mentioned above (Catra, Shadow Weaver, Entrapta, Mosquitor, Modulok, Multi-Bot), I would love to see crossbows for:

Batros (to cement his place among the Horde)
    Prahvus (especially since his bio states that he was "recruited" by the Horde upon release, AND that was the direction the show was heading had a 3rd season come to fruition)
    Figures needed before I open up my MIB collection...by Factions:

Evil Horde: Vultak!!!!!

Heroic Warriors/Evil Warriors/Snake Men: COMPLETE!

These were the Horde crossbows Evil mikes shapways store offers

Catra's Cat Horde crossbow

Force Capt Horde crossbow

Entrapta's Horde Crossbow

Skeletor Skull Horde Crossbow
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Quote Originally Posted by MLBfan View Post
    In addition to those mentioned above (Catra, Shadow Weaver, Entrapta, Mosquitor, Modulok, Multi-Bot), I would love to see crossbows for:

Batros (to cement his place among the Horde)
    Prahvus (especially since his bio states that he was "recruited" by the Horde upon release, AND that was the direction the show was heading had a 3rd season come to fruition)
    Batros has never been a member of the Horde and until anything changes, he'll always remain an independent villain.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    I definitely want these. We definitely need a 'Crossbow Pak'!

Yep, I found it incredibly strange she didn't even come with a comb weapon, with a crossbow being the obvious choice.

I like the way you think. Great idea!
    It could be stored on his back by removing the extra legs, which could then plug into the crossbow lower down, like they should have been to begin with. The blood tank should have been there all along, but turning into a crossbow is brilliant.