Thread: series bibles

series bibles

You'll have to excuse me here. I tried the search function and looked around the site but I can't seem to find printable versions of The series bibles for MOTU and He-ro. I have a hard time getting around the encyclopedia for some reason. I also remember there was a episode guide of sorts for the first cartoon that had bios of the characters as well as some illustrations. Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction? Again I'm sorry and thanks for any replies.

edit- ok, so I found them under cartoons and features. I apologize. Is there any printable versions or do I have to print each page one by one?
    Last edited by crashdiary27; October 31, 2014 at 01:45pm.

Thanks, Jukka. I had just found that and was editing my post as you had posted that. Trying to figure out how to print it all in one shot now. Thanks for your time, sir.

Thank you! Very kind of you.

The ones I'd really love to see are the Filmation-specific bibles that James Eatock mentions a lot in his articles and videos, the ones with character sheets and descriptions for characters like Fang Man etc.

To my knowledge nobody's shown those off anywhere yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    The ones I'd really love to see are the Filmation-specific bibles that James Eatock mentions a lot in his articles and videos, the ones with character sheets and descriptions for characters like Fang Man etc.

To my knowledge nobody's shown those off anywhere yet.
    I was not aware of these. I wonder why they have not been shared.