August 31, 2008, 04:26pm
What we would have gotten in Season 3 . . .
Well, I re-read the Ian Richter's answers to fans' questions, and wanted to highlight what would have been with MYP-show continuing...
- Man-At-Arms captured and turned into a Snakeman for good – giving Snake Men a new weapons master.
[*Ian later corrected, that it would only have lasted 3-5 episodes]
- Clamp Champ would have been next Heroic Warrior introduced.
Originally Posted by Ian Richter
- Story about how Clawful would gain intelligence via some brain tampering from Tri-Klops and almost overthrow Skeletor.
- More exploration of Fisto and Teela relationship.
- Faker was going to play an important role in the season 2 cliffhanger.
- Horde Armour to He-Man would have been finalized.
- More exploration on how Marlena is Half-Gar.
- More exploration of Keldor and Randor being brothers. Keldor being the first-born.
- Mekaneck's origin possibly told (what is in DVD bio).
- Evil Lyn and Skeletor would take over Eternia; banish Randor to Despondos.
- Evil-Lyn would succeed in freeing Hordak
- Hordak would be an extreme threat to Eternia
- Prahvus would return and Hordak would recruit him.
- Skeletor would have jaw-dropping battle with King Hiss.
- Masters would become renegades with Horde over Eternia.
- Skeletor would come back at end of season 3 and defeat Hordak.
Man.... so much potential.