Thread: What Would Have Happened In Season Two...

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

What Would Have Happened In Season Two...

These are all summarized quotes from Jack Olesker I have tried to organize chronologically.

- Everything would have the sword and sorcery feel on Eternia, not the space/sci-fi feel of Primus.

Things that happened when He-Man was on Primus:

- Evil-Lyn would have taken control over Skeletor's evil warriors in his absence.
    - Man-At-Arms snaps because a woman tries to step up into a position of higher authority and he feels he has never risen to the heights he should have. He battles her for the position he feels he deserves and defeats her. With no Sorceress or He-man and only a weak monarchy in his way, he is corrupted by power and becomes the evil ruler (dictator) of Eternia.
    - King Randor and Queen Marlena would be imprisoned in Snake Mountain.
    - MAA uses Skeletor's evil minions as regional governors and rules with an iron fist.
    - Orko would be the first to feel MAA's wrath (death or prison).
    - She-Ra, Teela and the Sorceress have become Eternia's last, best hope in He-Man's absense and form MAA's opposition/rebel group.

Upon Returning to Eternia:

- Drissi and Caz's parents come out of hiding and are the rightful King and Queen of Primus.
    - Drissi travels with He-Man to Eternia because she loves him and to repay his debt of sacrificing his friends and family to go into the future and unintentionally complicates the relationships there between He-Man, She-Ra and Teela.
    - Sebrian, Staghorn and Sagitarn return to Eternia with He-Man. All the other heroes remain on Primus. Skeletor brings ALL the evil mutants with him back to Eternia because he feels they will be useful in gaining control of the planet.
    - Crita becomes Skeletor's second in command.
    - Upon Skeletors return, or when MAA is no longer evil, Skelly's former minions tell him they had cooperated with Man-at-Arms out of duress and a desire to preserve the kingdom until Skelly's eventual return.
    - He-Man vs. MAA vs. Skeletor.
    - A Snakeman would turn to the good side (in opposition to Skeletor, more malevolent reasons, or because he really has turned good).
    - She-Ra, Teela and the Sorceress leave Eternia for Primus. They had no choice because of MAA's conversion. They retreat so they can regroup and return in triumph.
    - Primus is invaded by an alien race.
    - MAA sees he has put his daughter and loved ones in mortal danger partly because of his actions. He must join forces with He-man to save them and Primus.
    - Skeletor uses their absense to take over Eternia.
    - The heroes join together, force the aliens out, reunite and see the errors in their ways.
    - They return to Eternia and launch an armada to wrest control of Eternia back from Skeletor and the mutants.

Change In Appearances:

MAA: clothed in Imperial regalia, a la Napoleon.

MAA Followers (Skellys former evil warriors, etc.):
    Anyone associated with his regime would be wearing tons of gold braid, epaulets, the whole nine yards.

Teela, She-Ra and the Sorceress:
    Now a rebel force, would wear hot-looking military fatigues. Try to picture She-ra as a jungle resistance fighter! Remember Jenette Goldstein's INCREDIBLE turn as Pvt. Vasquez in ALIENS? Buff, tough, ready-to-kick your butt and lookin' just killer in that futuristic Marines outfit with her arms bulging.

He-Man: animal skins and a Rambo sort of look. He would be gritty, grimy, face blackened with grease for night time ops, hair pulled back in dreadlocks. He was gonna turn into Clubber Lang in Season 2 -- in looks, action and dialogue delivery. In Season 2 we were going to finally have a hero who was every bit as dangerous as the villains -- transformed emotionally and philosophically because of the betrayl of MAA. His look changed because of what this put him through. The emotional devastation of having to battle MAA would take a toll on his looks, his expression -- just everything. Eventually, when he and MAA would get back together in Season 3, he'd return to what he had been. But for now he had to become almost part animal in order to rise to the task of challenging someone he so cared about...someone who had caused so much pain within him through their actions. He-man may be the strongest man in the universe, but MAA would have found his Achilles' heel, injuring his good heart, turning him cold, forcing him to use his powers in ways he could nevewr iamgined them used, in a conflict he could never have imagined himself in.

Deeper Meanings in the Series:

Primus is Heaven (figurative or literal, it's up to the individual), and the battle between Skeletor and He-Man is the final battle between the forces of Hell and the forces of Heaven. Sebrian was a sort of devine being, and at the end of season one the fallen angel had been defeated again (Skeletor). Man-At-Arms is Judas, in his betrayal of He-Man and all of Eternia.

I think I got it all. If I'm missing stuff, screwed up the order in which something happens or summarized something wrong, please let me know. I just thought it would be awesome to have all of this collected together in one spot.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; September 1, 2008 at 04:18am.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    These are all summarized quotes from Jack Olesker I have tried to organize chronologically.

- Everything would have the sword and sorcery feel on Eternia, not the space/sci-fi feel of Primus.

Things that happened when He-Man was on Primus:

- Evil-Lyn would have taken control over Skeletor's evil warriors in his absence.
    - Man-At-Arms snaps because a woman tries to step up into a position of higher authority and he feels he has never risen to the heights he should have. He battles her for the position he feels he deserves and defeats her. With no Sorceress or He-man and only a weak monarchy in his way, he is corrupted by power and becomes the evil ruler (dictator) of Eternia.
    - King Randor and Queen Marlena would be imprisoned in Snake Mountain.
    - MAA uses Skeletor's evil minions as regional governors and rules with an iron fist.
    - Orko would be the first to feel MAA's wrath (death or prison).
    - She-Ra, Teela and the Sorceress have become Eternia's last, best hope in He-Man's absense and form MAA's opposition/rebel group.

Upon Returning to Eternia:

- Drissi and Caz's parents come out of hiding and are the rightful King and Queen of Primus.
    - Drissi travels with He-Man to Eternia because she loves him and to repay his debt of sacrificing his friends and family to go into the future and unintentionally complicates the relationships there between He-Man, She-Ra and Teela.
    - Sebrian, Staghorn and Sagitarn return to Eternia with He-Man. All the other heroes remain on Primus. Skeletor brings ALL the evil mutants with him back to Eternia because he feels they will be useful in gaining control of the planet.
    - Crita becomes Skeletor's second in command.
    - Upon Skeletors return, or when MAA is no longer evil, Skelly's former minions tell him they had cooperated with Man-at-Arms out of duress and a desire to preserve the kingdom until Skelly's eventual return.
    - He-Man vs. MAA vs. Skeletor.
    - A Snakeman would turn to the good side (in opposition to Skeletor, more malevolent reasons, or because he really has turned good).
    - She-Ra, Teela and the Sorceress leave Eternia for Primus. They had no choice because of MAA's conversion. They retreat so they can regroup and return in triumph.
    - Primus is invaded by an alien race.
    - MAA sees he has put his daughter and loved ones in mortal danger partly because of his actions. He must join forces with He-man to save them and Primus.
    - Skeletor uses their absense to take over Eternia.
    - The heroes join together, force the aliens out, reunite and see the errors in their ways.
    - They return to Eternia and launch an armada to wrest control of Eternia back from Skeletor and the mutants.

Change In Appearances:

MAA: clothed in Imperial regalia, a la Napoleon.

MAA Followers (Skellys former evil warriors, etc.):
    Anyone associated with his regime would be wearing tons of gold braid, epaulets, the whole nine yards.

Teela, She-Ra and the Sorceress:
    Now a rebel force, would wear hot-looking military fatigues. Try to picture She-ra as a jungle resistance fighter! Remember Jenette Goldstein's INCREDIBLE turn as Pvt. Vasquez in ALIENS? Buff, tough, ready-to-kick your butt and lookin' just killer in that futuristic Marines outfit with her arms bulging.

He-Man: animal skins and a Rambo sort of look. He would be gritty, grimy, face blackened with grease for night time ops, hair pulled back in dreadlocks. He was gonna turn into Clubber Lang in Season 2 -- in looks, action and dialogue delivery. In Season 2 we were going to finally have a hero who was every bit as dangerous as the villains -- transformed emotionally and philosophically because of the betrayl of MAA. His look changed because of what this put him through. The emotional devastation of having to battle MAA would take a toll on his looks, his expression -- just everything. Eventually, when he and MAA would get back together in Season 3, he'd return to what he had been. But for now he had to become almost part animal in order to rise to the task of challenging someone he so cared about...someone who had caused so much pain within him through their actions. He-man may be the strongest man in the universe, but MAA would have found his Achilles' heel, injuring his good heart, turning him cold, forcing him to use his powers in ways he could nevewr iamgined them used, in a conflict he could never have imagined himself in.

Deeper Meanings in the Series:

Primus is Heaven (figurative or literal, it's up to the individual), and the battle between Skeletor and He-Man is the final battle between the forces of Hell and the forces of Heaven. Sebrian was a sort of devine being, and at the end of season one the fallen angel had been defeated again (Skeletor). Man-At-Arms is Judas, in his betrayal of He-Man and all of Eternia.

I think I got it all. If I'm missing stuff, screwed up the order in which something happens or summarized something wrong, please let me know. I just thought it would be awesome to have all of this collected together in one spot.
    That fairly accurate and certainly well put. I confess I do not recall saying Primus would be invaded by another alien race, but it's possible I did. (With a five-month old in my home, I've lost a lot of brain cells, or at least sleep.) In any event, I do like the idea. I particularly like the idea of bopping back and forth between Eternia and Primus in parallel storylines.

Well done.

I've got to admit, I have yet to buy the NA DVD sets, but I'm hoping to do so soon. I'm not sure of a lot that went on in the first season, but it's kind of a shame that season two was never made. Those were some AMAZING ideas.

But having said that, I'm not sure about Orko being either imprisoned or killed. I know there isn't a whole heap of love for the little Trollan, but do we have to go as far as snuffing him out?!
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prozac View Post
    I've got to admit, I have yet to buy the NA DVD sets, but I'm hoping to do so soon. I'm not sure of a lot that went on in the first season, but it's kind of a shame that season two was never made. Those were some AMAZING ideas.

But having said that, I'm not sure about Orko being either imprisoned or killed. I know there isn't a whole heap of love for the little Trollan, but do we have to go as far as snuffing him out?!
    I imagine he'd get an early release for time already served.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    That fairly accurate and certainly well put. I confess I do not recall saying Primus would be invaded by another alien race, but it's possible I did. (With a five-month old in my home, I've lost a lot of brain cells, or at least sleep.) In any event, I do like the idea. I particularly like the idea of bopping back and forth between Eternia and Primus in parallel storylines.

Well done.
    Thank you. I'm glad the summary has the Olesker approval. Here's the spot I got the alien stuff from:

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    My plan was to have the women -- She-ra, Teela and the Sorceress -- leave Eternia altogether and set up their power base on Primus. But when Primus would eventually be invaded by the Sith...(ooops! Wrong aliens.) -- let's just say some alien species -- He-man and MAA would realize they have no choice but to join forces to save them. In leaving for Primus, of course, they temporarily leave Skeletor to his own devices and, naturally, he soon rules Eternia. After He-man, MAA and the women kick some alien butt, all our heroes would see the error of their ways, reunite (can you imagine that climactic scene?) and launch an armada to wrest control of Eternia back from Skeletor and the mutants.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Co-Creator of the NV
    I think that the information on what would've happened is the most interesting part of this forum and I love to hear it.

It does make me wonder what would've happened to Etheria and the Horde with She-Ra being on Eternia. In particular, I wonder if Hordak would play a role in the second season.

Thank you. I'm glad the summary has the Olesker approval. Here's the spot I got the alien stuff from:
    Ah yes. Correct. I confess that with a new five-month old in the house I've lost a few brain cells. So thanks for the reminder.

Heroic Warrior
    Since Drissi likes He-Man and Teela likes He-Man, would they have possibly tore it up over He-Man?
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Since Drissi likes He-Man and Teela likes He-Man, would they have possibly tore it up over He-Man?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't He-Man and Mara have a thing while Drissi was more interested in Adam? That's the way I saw it, at least.

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

I've just now started watching this series and while I think I would have enjoyed the return to Eternia, I'm not digging the whole evil MAA idea...either for this show or MYP (where he was going to be turned into a snake man)...

I don't understand the need to turn MAA evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor's Lackey View Post
    I've just now started watching this series and while I think I would have enjoyed the return to Eternia, I'm not digging the whole evil MAA idea...either for this show or MYP (where he was going to be turned into a snake man)...

I don't understand the need to turn MAA evil...
    In every fandom there's one character who always gets the worst end of everything. In MOTU that character is Man-At-Arms.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    This is complete character assassination. MAA would need a much much MUCH bigger reason if he ever turned evil at all. And from those two bullet points it sounds like the sorceress is neither here nor there. So did she leave with he-man or is she on Eternia??

She-ra better have cleaned up Etheria before returning to Eternia.

Sorry. I’m not a fan of this.
    My MOTUC top wants (POST NYCC 2014):

Filmation:Twiggets - Red Knight - Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Dylamug - Vultak - Enchantress - Kothos - General Tataran - Evil Seed (Filmation artichoke) - Masque - Sybiline (with a pack-in Gorgon) - Melaktha
    Others: Despara - toy version of Catra - Veena - Master Sebrian - Drissi - Caz - Andros - Sorceress (NA comics version)- Kex Queen - Lodar