Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC any new figure prediction?

Beasts were made to kill Mamblo's Avatar

NYCC any new figure prediction?

So guys NYCC is approachin and TG said that we should see a new figure presentation.

I'm not sure but I think Geoff Johns' 30th anniversary figure will be shown.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Snake Man-At-Arms with Serpent Ring

Id be surprised if we see more than 1 new MOTUC figure, after so many reveals at Power-Con, I mean with what we have now, we arleady know the first 5-6 months worth of figures for next year.

Im guessing we will see which ever snake figure goes with the Serpent ring, I hope its not MMA, but Id still take it if it was
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    I'm not sure but I think Geoff Johns' 30th anniversary figure will be shown.
    This is what I think too.

Snappy Threader
    Geoff Johns figure. With the poor reaction to Spector (which I think is really cool by the way) I think they will want to push out a new one to get a new critique out there.

Someone with the Snake Ring, though I hope it's a Snake Men character and ot MAA.

I figure we will also see a new filmation character (hopefully Lizard Man).

I am thinking we might see 4 reveals, I'm real excited to see what Toyguru has in store for us this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Snake Man-At-Arms with Serpent Ring
    As little as this variant does for me, I am pretty positive this will be it. It is not a sculpt-intensive figure (as far as needing a ton of new stuff) so he could have been completed in the past couple of weeks. I think we will be lucky to MAYBE see one other thing at NYCC.

Even if they have more finished, like the Johns figure, I think they will (and should) hold the rest of the summer back for NYTF otherwise they are going to be hurting for a balance of reveals. As it stands, we are realistically only looking at July and August figures (and maybe part of June) at NYTF with the September figures at a spring con and SDCC in April. If they reveal too much now the wait between NYTF and SDCC will be even more agonizing than usual. Then again, I would trade NYTF reveals (since this is not a retail line being shopped) for a more even stream of one-off reveals, but I just like a little bit more often in terms of reveals, save for the bash at SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    Id be surprised if we see more than 1 new MOTUC figure, after so many reveals at Power-Con, I mean with what we have now, we arleady know the first 5-6 months worth of figures for next year.

Im guessing we will see which ever snake figure goes with the Serpent ring, I hope its not MMA, but Id still take it if it was
    I agree, we got so many new reveals at PC (way more then I was expecting) I think we'll only get one or two new reveals at NYCC.

A lot of people are saying Snake Man-At-Arms with Serpent Ring, but he'd just be a normal MAA with a new head and I just don't think that is different enough for a variant, even if they gave him a regular/human unhelmeted head and his 200x canon as well.

I think were due a POP figure, so bring on Frosta!
    Last edited by 13977; October 7, 2011 at 10:40am.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Eric Treadaway said in one of the panels at Powercon that they were hoping to get one regular Masters figure and a variant ready in time.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Evil Seed and a Snake Man.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Eric Treadaway said in one of the panels at Powercon that they were hoping to get one regular Masters figure and a variant ready in time.
    For the variant, how about Dragon Blaster Skeletor (or another Skeletor variant to complement TP He-Man)?

We've already had four PoP reveals (counting the Star Sisters as 3, plus Shadow Weaver) and two Evil Warriors (Kobra Khan and Stinkor) but only one Heroic Warrior and one NA figure.

So perhaps the regular figure is another Heroic Warrior.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I agree, we got so many new reveals at PC (way more then I was expecting) I think we'll only get one or two new reveals at NYCC.

A lot of people are saying Snake Man-At-Arms with Serpent Ring, but he'd just be a normal MAA with a new head and I just don't think that is different enough for a variant, even if they gave him a regular/human unhelmeted head and his 200x canon as well.

I think were due a POP figure, so bring on Frosta!
    Snake MAA -

• New Snake head with helmet
    • New 2nd head without helmet (ponytail like 200X cartoon)
    • New "Snake" hands
    • Maybe "snake" feet
    • Serpent Ring

My guesses:
    Fang Man
    Snake MAA
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

If they show two figures, I would love for the June Monthly to be a Filmation figure. The balance of having a FilMation character with a 200x bonus (Snake MAA) would be very nice in my opinion.

Personally, I can wait out next summer before we see anymore vintage figures. The first part of the year is so vintage heavy and since Slush Head holds the NA spot in May, I hope we get a nice run of Filmation, a concept or mini comic figure and a PoP female (by July/August it will be time again) for summer time.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    My guesses:
    Fang Man
    God you have no idea how over the freakin moon I would be for him!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

If there's anything MotU Classics related, it will not have been done by the Horsemen. Toyguru said at Powercon that everything that was on display is all that the 4H had completed. I guess there's an OUTSIDE chance they MIGHT get something else done in time but we'll see.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    If there's anything MotU Classics related, it will not have been done by the Horsemen. Toyguru said at Powercon that everything that was on display is all that the 4H had completed. I guess there's an OUTSIDE chance they MIGHT get something else done in time but we'll see.
    Well, there could have been some things at the shop which were almost done and could be completed in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    My guesses:
    Fang Man
    Snake MAA
    I hope its not Snake MAA, though that might be the 1st MOTUC I would pass (and yes this includes Spector). I just do not like any of the snake converted people. I hated the 200x Snake Teela as well

Give me Snake Face or any of the other Snake Men before we get something like Snake MAA.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Illumina and Josh.

Or, more likely, Snake MAA and Strong Arm/Lizard Man/Fang Man

Though I say it's high time we see Eldor already.

I would love him to do Illumina just to see the reaction and to prove that I could do what I want when I want
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I would love him to do Illumina just to see the reaction and to prove that I could do what I want when I want
    He would win me over by doing that.

He never will lol!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    If it's the June figure I think it will be either a POP figure or a Filmation He-Man series figure. So I'm going with Sweet Bee or Fang Man as my guesses. (I'd rather see Icer, to be honest...)

If we see one of the 3 variants left in the year (probably a more likely reveal) then I hope it's not Snake-at-Arms, but 200X Hiss... a proper one without a constipated face and more snake-heads.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I really don't want a Snake MAA in my collection, but if they DO feel he's a necessary variant to create- my hopes are that he'll be a two-in-one (or maybe even three-in-one) variant along the lines of Bubble Power She-Ra... give him the Battle Glove MAA accessory and maybe the Serpent Claw MAA weapon so that you can switch heads/parts/whatever to make your preferred MAA variant, instead of them doing multiple versions of him down the road. A Snake Man-At-Arms wouldn't really call for anything other than this sneak-peak Serpent Ring accessory that we were teased, so this would be a great way to sneak in those other MAA-related accessories or extra heads (helmetless, snake-ified, etc) IMO.

Wow, I'm surprised they are really aiming for another reveal at a con this year. We just had Power-Con, and in the past they revealed nothing for the rest of the year after SDCC (well, mostly nothing). We're getting hooked on reveals, guys! Withdraw! Withdraw!

If they display a big note that reads "IOU2MOTUC" I will laugh and thank them for their hard work just the same.

Between the snake ring preview and Snake MAA's appearance in the upcoming mini-comic, I think people are pretty much spot on the money about him being the next variant that we get. Although I'd prefer it if the snake ring came with the slave girl.

As for a regular monthly figure, I hope we get a C or D-list character shown simply because up to this point, 2012 is nothing but A and B-listers. I'd be down for a character like Perfuma or maybe Nocturna.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!