Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC Leech Discussion/Speculation

Similar tyo the pic Mike Bock posted is cool with me. I do love my Leech staction, though...!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I have to agree.. I would be happy with the staction Leech. I have the shown staction, and he is quite big and bulky. Can't wait to see what they do with this figure!

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    Figured I raise this old thread instead of starting a new one. I'm for Staction Leech, he looks perfect, like he'd fit right in with MOTUC. He just needs to be fully articulated, but that's basically how I want them to do him.

Check out the custom paint job by fellow orger He-Boy. Is perfect: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=175091

I hope will have two heads, one such as the comic and the other same of vintage AF!

Heroic Warrior
    I would be more than happy for him to look like the staction. As much as I am obsessed with the Classics figures, the Leech mini statue is by far my favorite MOTU item I own. It was executed perfectly-sculpt, pose, size, paint app and all around coolness. Please Mattel, give us all a Leech figure in the near future that lives up to the mini statue!

As long as he looks massive and kind of gross, I'll be happy!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    make his face like the staction, since he doesn't need the suction cup on his mouth (unless they start giving them action features).
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

I prefer the staction look, myself. Those lips are just too silly, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    I second that.
    I agree too

Court Magician

Will Leech Have A 200x Head?

Of all the Classics characters, Leech seems to be the one that needs the 200x head the most. The Classics head looks too silly, while the 200x stacion looked quite amazing.

Is Leech one of the few characters Mattel will make an exception for?

200x head? No...that's already been established.. Alternate head? Yes.

That's my best guess.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Toyguru said that since Leech's original head was an action feature then yes he will get a redesigned head.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Toyguru said that since Leech's original head was an action feature then yes he will get a redesigned head.
    But not with 200X influences. Because that look is retar ... retired.

According to Mattel policy, Leech will get ... a head.

That's about all we can be sure of.

I hope Leech gets his style guide head, it's very similar to his cartoon head. I think it looks the best.
    Wanted: Episode 40 Comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I hope Leech gets his style guide head, it's very similar to his cartoon head. I think it looks the best.
    I was just goint to pst the exact same thing, glad i read your post first! I agree they have to with the styleguide head, it`ll look the best on him

Leech was one of my favourite toys as a kid, so i want him as close to 'classic' as possible ... basically, his vintage head was his action-feature, so whilst i would love mattel to make his original head, i understand that they can't just make what is essentially a rubber suction-cup/disc for a head! ...

I also wonder what his hands will be like as if i remember the classic toy was just two circle shaped discs ...

I think we could see a more 200x/style-guide influenced design with Leech - although i do hope they keep his classic body shape ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Since Toyguru said the the 200x heads won't be packed in anymore, yes Leech will have a 200x head.

I think that we could see one head with some 200X influence.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Probably yes... if Scott decides and not his management

200X head or influence no.......but will get an alternate head whatever that might be.

Seems like he should only have a Style Guide head, since 200X is out and the original toy's head had an action feature. They might make a head that only resembles the action feature...but that seems like a waste of tooling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    According to Mattel policy, Leech will get ... a head.

That's about all we can be sure of.
    Well that and there's no guarantee that it will be attached.
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Seems like he should only have a Style Guide head, since 200X is out and the original toy's head had an action feature. They might make a head that only resembles the action feature...but that seems like a waste of tooling to me.
    I would prefer just one head to that, yeah. I always found the lack of neck articulation due to the action features on some of the Hordsemen to be a big letdown. Especially on Mantenna. He's a spy who can't turn his head!

I'd like for him to have a Filmation type head. I really prefer all of the vintage heads vs 200X.