Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: motuc gigantisaur?

Quote Originally Posted by leo_skeletor View Post
    Yep dude, the never released evil horde robot: http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/conception/evilrobot.htm

hahah!! yes a big brontosaurus was made like a prototype, finally never produced.

I really hope to see this MONSTER into motuc!!!!!!
    Hokey smokes! I didn't know they were planning on making an Evil Robot for Skeletor! I NEVER heard of this thing in any form until today, first time I saw that picture too, thanks for the link!

~Co-Lec-Tor
    "Heroic Master of Collecting!"

Quote Originally Posted by Co-Lec-Tor View Post
    Hokey smokes! I didn't know they were planning on making an Evil Robot for Skeletor! I NEVER heard of this thing in any form until today, first time I saw that picture too, thanks for the link!

~Co-Lec-Tor
    I´m glad you like the info. But one thing, not making for Skeletor... that evil robot has got the bat symbol!!!!.... evil horde machine!!!!!!!!
    My collection: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/leo_skeletor/

EL HEAVY NO ES VIOLENCIA

Heroic Warrior
    What if he was done as a rotocast? He might be more affordable then.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    I'll speak for Mattel when I say.......

"If the line sell's anything is possible"

since thats their automated answer for any question anyway.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    I think it's safe to say that nothing that disproportionately huge will EVER be made in a MotU toy line.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    It`s very cost innefficient, to have to pay for shipping on something like that. Why does everyone want to complicate things? Just keep it simple like it`s supposed to be.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    I'll speak for Mattel when I say.......

"If the line sell's anything is possible"

since thats their automated answer for any question anyway.
    I agree.

Instead of this huge dino i'd rather have a MOTUC Tytus & Megator. However, the line would have to be ultra successful and more to get there.
    Let the power return!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calabeli View Post
    Instead of this huge dino i'd rather have a MOTUC Tytus & Megator. However, the line would have to be ultra successful and more to get there.
    I used to own Megator. Never understood why i made my parents bought this for me as a Xmas present to this day. Apart from the size there was nothing special about the figure... The excitement lasted until the moment i opened the box. The only thing that kept me happy was it scared the crap out of my little cousin- eventually i gave it to him and he destroyed it On the other hand, it looked very nice in his big box and since i was around 5 back in 1988, this looked like "the best toy a kid could have" at the local toy store.

I think Mattel kinda overestimated this gigantic figures line and somewhere down the road they realized it and didn't produce that dinosaur- well it's just a big dinosaur after all.( though as a playset it could have some cool features i suppose, but the price...)

Anyway, i would prefer a new Battle Cat, new vehicles for the new toy line but something like this imho, isn't necessary.( MotUC Eternia playset would be a wild dream of course )

Quote Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
    It's just a big dinosaur. I can do without it.
    I agree. That is just lame

Heroic Warrior
    It wouldbe cool, but I'd rather have castle grayskull, and they'd probably cost about the same

Heroic Warrior
    it mainly depends on how they will develop both the concept and the "dinosaurs" itself....I didn't like the concept in the past but I not exclude it completely if revised properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post
    Slightly better picture showing his action play feature HERE.

I mostly agree with Greyskull on this one, he is pretty much just a big dino.
    I think he's desirable mostly because a) he was never produced, and b) he's freaking HUGE!!

For BAF's I'd concentrate first on true must-haves like Battle Cat and Panthor, and then after that Tytus and Megator.

But honestly, I'd feel pretty lucky if we get to Roboto.
    I'll feel VERY lucky if we get to Bow.
    And I'll have to pinch myself if we get a MOTUC Blade.

One thing at a time, for sure.

HOLY GRAYSKULL, that thing is a firggin monster man. LOL I want one.

I don’t like the idea of a dinosaurs unnivers in the MOTU and this gigantisaur looks the same as a classic Apatosaurus or Brontosaurus... So I don’t see the interest and I don’t vote for such a toy.

Really is Skeletor
    He's part of the Powers Of Grayskull line - I want!
    Tyler J Maciolek

Quote Originally Posted by tylerm23 View Post
    He's part of the Powers Of Grayskull line - I want!
    i dont see why we are always talking about stuff we know will never hapen
    For HE who has lifted the sword and says the holy words will be the king of kings :jesus

Quote Originally Posted by he-penguin View Post
    I was going to post something similar, so I`ll just elaborate on your post. Aren`t we getting a bit ahead of ourselves already? I mean we don`t even know if MOTUC will survive past summer of 2010 and all this specualation is just setting us all up for disapointment if these things are never released. I`m not speculating anymore I`m just going to enjoy what I got or have coming and look FOREWARD to the rest of this line! Not speculate on what COULD BE

I was going to post something similar, so I`ll just elaborate on your post. Aren`t we getting a bit ahead of ourselves already? I mean we don`t even know if MOTUC will survive past summer of 2010 and all this specualation is just setting us all up for disapointment if these things are never released. I`m not speculating anymore I`m just going to enjoy what I got or have coming and look FOREWARD to the rest of this line! Not speculate on what COULD BE
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little optimism.

I want a Gigantisaur, just imagine how amazing the Horsemen could make this cybernetic dinosaur look!

Really is Skeletor
    Originally Posted by he-penguin
    This isn't speculation. It's expressing the desire to have something. I'm not saying we'll see it, I'm just saying that I want it. I'm not getting my hopes up as I know the realities. I could say I want a life size bronze King Grayskull, so what?
    Tyler J Maciolek

It's just a prototype and legend..no thanks... He-Ro maybe.
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Yup, it's a dinosaur. But a dinosaur that has a huge cannon inside of its stomach and can swallow figures! Come on, I always wanted a creature that can eat Gwildor!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Boy, that´s one huge lump`a plastic - one I´d buy in a heartbeat

Heroic Warrior
    I can say it does anything for me - and it would cost a fortune. I'd much rather see the creatures, vehicles and playsets from wave 1 - 6.

Now that we've had He-Ro and are getting Gy-Gor and Tytus, I totally think that Gigantisaur needs to come next. I'm sure that he could be done as a rotocast for like 100 bucks, right? Super-limited run? C'mon, ToyGuru!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    I have wanted a Gigantisaur from the moment I saw it in that catalog. He would have to be HUGE to really work, but I would buy it in a heartbeat. Not sure where I would display it....
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

I would like to see a design by 4H of this Gigantisaurus. Hopefully they could give him more laser guns and cybernetic equipment - kind of the dinosaurus released for DinoRiders toyline. (picture at the bottom of the webiste - see the link)
    http://www.toyarchive.com/DinoRiders...rsSeries1.html