Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: motuc gigantisaur?

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Man Walking View Post
    What if he was done as a rotocast? He might be more affordable then.
    Agreed. him being rotocast would make sense since he is hollow on the inside to support his action features. Perhaps this is something that they could even get at retail without tech stuff. Not packaged as MOTU, but just as a random big dino toy for kids...
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

This dino needs to be made, especially since they have now mentioned the dinosaurs in Tytus' bio. Yeah, it will be incredibly expensive but my goodness, what an action figure. I have a lifelong interest in dinosaurs so I'm totally cheering for this guy to be made.
    Wanted: Episode 40 Comic.

Heroic Warrior
    We DEFINITELY need a Gigantisaur in the MOTUC line ! Personally, I'd buy him in a heartbeat !

Gigantisaur is some kind of Holy Grail of (unreleased) prototypes, to me ! If Gygor (who has much less appeal to me) is produced, then Gigantisaur needs to be released too !

Bring on the big dino !!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I would definitely purchase a Gigantisaur if it got made into the MOTUC line but only if it was true to scale with the figures. I just laid down 3 Benjamins for a 24" Shogun Warriors-style Stormtrooper so I got no problem buying this friggin' big chunk o plastic.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm not excited about a Gigantisaur... It just looks very dull & boring... There's nothing MOTU about it except that a figure can ride "inside it" when it stands which is my main point. I mean you might just go to Walmart or buy whatever generic Brontosaurus that is sold there and voila there's your Gigantisaur. Waste of time and money to say the least!
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Heb 11:1 (NIV)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by leo_skeletor View Post
    Yep dude, the never released evil horde robot: http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/conception/evilrobot.htm

hahah!! yes a big brontosaurus was made like a prototype, finally never produced.

I really hope to see this MONSTER into motuc!!!!!!
    I don't know why but that Horde Robot looks like it belongs to Mego's Micronauts more than MOTU

Heroic Warrior
    I would love all the dinosaurs. I had Tyrantisaur and Bionatops as a kid and they were swee-eeeet.

I have always wanted this, mattel make it happpen

I personally want one. Sadly it will never be as big as originally intended, which may be both good and bad. Since they scaled down Tytus they could technically scale down this guy a little and may make it more reasonable to rotocast. He still has to be huge though!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    I would like to see a design by 4H of this Gigantisaurus. Hopefully they could give him more laser guns and cybernetic equipment - kind of the dinosaurus released for DinoRiders toyline. (picture at the bottom of the webiste - see the link)
    http://www.toyarchive.com/DinoRiders...rsSeries1.html
    If they did him... I hope they DO add something to it...

As it is, it's kind of boring... One door/saddle? Boring. I would hope they Do go the Dino-rider route and Deck him LOADED with weapons... or cybernetics or SOMETHING...

None of the other Dinos looked like an ordinary Dino... They were all robocized.

Dino Riders had a Brontosaurus in it's second series. It was pretty huge too. Not as big as the Gigantisaur prototype but pretty big. This proves these large toy dinosaurs could work.

http://www.toyarchive.com/DinoRiders...ntosaurus.html

Heroic Warrior
    I own this very cool Dino-Riders Brontosaurus, Beastmaster, and I can tell you it totally ROCKS ! A Gigantisaur would be as wonderful !

Gigantisaur was able to "swallow" figures down his mouth (the inside of the neck was some sort of slide) and had an "laser canon with seats" in his belly.

I'm certain a MOTUC Gigantisaur would be a very unique item for any MOTU collector ! The 4 Horsemen are able to make it very cool. I cannot wait for a Gigantisaur to finally be released !

[QUOTE=Spectror;2404367]Gigantisaur was able to "swallow" figures down his mouth (the inside of the neck was some sort of slide) and had an "laser canon with seats" in his belly./QUOTE]

Oh man! I didn't even know about that! That explains the weird straight neck. Now I like him even more!! I want MOTUC Gigantisaur too!!!

I'd love it BUT I mean, realistically, we haven't even gotten MOTU staples like Ram-Man or Man-E-Faces yet. Not to mention, I'd hate to see the price attached... I'm in agreement with a lot of people on here, this line would have to be really successful in order for us to see Gigantisaur.
    "You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book." -- Jerri Blank to her pretend husband Ronnie Leggett, from "Strangers With Candy"

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

I wonder if Gigantisaurs could be a BAF...
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

I want Gigantasaur. There will always be people that don't want him and are vocal about it, just like a vocal contingent that didn't want NA or ect, but they don't have to buy it then. I hope he gets made along with the other dinos at some point.

If the line goes public, there is a chance

Widget
    I want a Gigantisaur¡¡¡¡
    But unfortunately if the giants in motuc line are smaller than vintage, gigantisarur will be very small.

They don´t take risks in the new line, they are calm with this situation.

I want a Gigantisaur¡¡¡

Heroic Warrior
    I'm a long time fan of Gigantisaur ! As soon as I saw it, I wanted it !

Please bring the gigantic Gigantisaur !

I would love Gigantisaur, but the chances we get him are very, very small, if a Castle Grayskull that is in everybody want list it would be difficult and expensive,imagine for this dino!Maybe a limited edition or somethimg like that is the only chance!!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

I want Gigantisaurus too! If they release him I will buy him just for the sake of owning such a huge-carzy-bio-mechano-snakemen-eating-dinosaur-with-laser-canons-inside!! A must have!

Heroic Warrior
    Living in a reality where MOTUC goes on forever and ever and ever.....
    I would be the first in line for this thing!!! Throw three or four saddles on him for a few Masters to ride at the same time. I would probably be willing to pay at least $200. More than any other prototype, I wish they made Gigantisaur. Make him, and make him BIG!!!!!!

Gigantasuar as a collector-case - the MOTUC equivalent of 'Battle Bones' would be good - but we need a dragon, an all out, bat-winged, big-beast-man-uncommanded-thing-he-man-can-punch! We have a 'Shadow Beast' - an 'Eternian Dragon' next please... no, not Granamyr - a flying bada** monster!
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

I personally would take Gigantasaur over the castle. I would also be ok with him being slightly smaller since Megator and Tytus are smaller as well, but still want him massive.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."