Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think snake form 200x Hsss is coming with?

Widget

Who do you think snake form 200x Hsss is coming with?

I am thinking perhaps Buzz Saw Hordak. Mattel knows fans are not happy with same old, same old and may feel including Hsss snake form will ease the nerd rage (doubt they have time to put a filmation head with it). Wishfully thinking, I hope it is an accessory with Dre-elle.

Lodar. He'd be such a cheap figure to do. IMO.
    ***Previously abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards***
    MASS REJECTION ~ FRESH MEAT is coming www.facebook.com/massrejection

Heroic Warrior
    as long as it's in the sub I care not, I don't want to buy an out-of-sub item to get something that should have been included in the an in-sub item, and I said sub a lot just then - it was fun.

Probably with Battle Armor Plundor.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things arenít absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I donít collect toys to be miserable. So Iíd rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

It's obviously going to come with the $60 Holiday Item: Baby Spector!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Needs to come with the Slave Girl.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

What about a smaller figure like Rotar?
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Oo-lar; that's how Matty rolls.

Could've been the best 2-pack in the entire line; but no.
    Seppuku, Ordet, Bad Day at Black Rock, Red Beard, Johnny Guitar, Children of Paradise, The Seventh Seal, I Know Where I'm Going!, Barton Fink, Point Blank, Barry Lyndon, A Nous La Liberte, Young Frankenstein, Only God Forgives, The Leopard

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Needs to come with the Slave Girl.
    Great idea, but that will never happen

A New Adventures character; Filmation Sword, Faker head...they know they need such pack-ins to move those.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

He's not coming with anyone, it's not a separate figure. He is just like the Vintage Hiss, his torso separates at the waist and you pop the Snake top part on.

In short he comes with Snake Armor He-Man....because it it the same figure with an interchangeable torso....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    He's not coming with anyone, it's not a separate figure. He is just like the Vintage Hiss, his torso separates at the waist and you pop the Snake top part on.

In short he comes with Snake Armor He-Man....because it it the same figure with an interchangeable torso....
    Actually, that's not true. The top half of his Snake form will be coming with a character later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post

No, it was stated that the snake form will be packed with another character later on in the year because of cost. if you sub, you are guaranteed the snake form.

Maybe with Squeeze, Teela 2.0
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

If Ssqueeze is an oversized or Beast figure due to his arms, it makes most logical sense for it to come with him.

However, it'd be hilarious if it came in the rumored Dree-Elle and Uncle Montork chase pack. I want the snakes and I don't want the Trollans, but I would have massive respect for that troll move.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    A New Adventures character; Filmation Sword, Faker head...they know they need such pack-ins to move those.
    That's not a bad idea. I've really enjoyed the NA figures in this line, but they don't sell as well.

i think it will come with Buzzsaw Hordak.
    incentive for the boring variant.

If Sssqueeze is a an over-priced item, then the snake form King HIss will definitely come with him. I mean, it SHOULD come with a Snake Man, and having the high price point makes sense.

It does suck, though. I would pay a higher price for the snake form in the two pack.

I think that the cyborg-head Hordak (Filmation accurate) will come with Buzz Saw Hordak.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    I also believe that the Snake form King Hsss will come with Sssqueeze. He is the last remaining and perhaps the least popular Snake Man, so it make sense. Personally i would love to have Snake King Hsss with Lady Slither. The King and the Queen of the Snake Men in the same pack would be awesome! I mean come on, from the MOTU main villain trio, Skeletor has Evil-Lyn, Hordak has Shadow Weaver, King Hsss feels a bit lonely.
    Last edited by granamyr80; July 26, 2014 at 01:50pm.

The oversize item next year will be Multi Bot not Squeeze.

It makes the most sense if it came with a New Adventure figure.
    If it came with the club exclusive Oolar, Matty would have announced it already in order to sale Subs.

Not that I'd be too bothered if we didn't get her, but imagine how cool the package would look for 200X Sorceress with the snake form looming from behind, about to poison her...!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Elder Councilman
    As I stated in another thread, packing the form with Ssssqueeze would probably be a smart move, but I really hope they also throw in the Eye of Serpos with him.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I can see it coming with a smaller figure... it would be a fun way to get Odiphus
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I agree with the smaller figure Idea, so I'm guessing Dree Elle

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Not that I'd be too bothered if we didn't get her, but imagine how cool the package would look for 200X Sorceress with the snake form looming from behind, about to poison her...!
    See, I was also thinking this! With Scorpia, we got 200X Sorceress shoulders, with Huntara, we get the biceps. Queen Angella's wings are an obvious re-use; plus, it fits in with both MYP AND Classics' cannons. Anyways, great minds think alike and the such!

Probably will be packed in with either a highly re-use NA character (Trap-Jaw boots, anyone?)or One of the Twistoids to help move the sales along, though.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I can see it coming with a smaller figure... it would be a fun way to get Odiphus
    How about an Old Man Marzo & Odiphus with the Snake Form as a pack in?

I do like the idea of the Snake Form for King Hsss coming with an MYP Variant Sorceress though. I'd prefer her to come with MYP Evilseed or MYP King Randor though.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."