Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They should make Evilseed into a figure.

Heroic Warrior

They should make Evilseed into a figure.

I would love to see that.

Can the original filmmation Evilseed be made? Did he appear in the comics? I like the original likeness better.

If he appeared in the mini comics BEFORE the filmation cartoon started I think he is fair game.
    Petition for IDW to revive Marvel's Transformers: http://www.petitiononline.com/tf81idw/petition.html
    Marvel's Transformers IDW revival Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TF81fromIDW?sk=wall
    Marvel comics #81 is a reality through IDW and us fans its being created.....

He is a popular character with many fans so yeah I think Mattel should make him! Again the Filmation version would be off limits But the 200k version sculpted as though he had an original 80's figure that was updated for the MOTUC line would rock! A Moss Man vs Evil Seed two pack would be amazinng!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTUfan View Post
    If he appeared in the mini comics BEFORE the filmation cartoon started I think he is fair game.
    I think these threads are making me dizzy.

I'm just taking it as a given that any character who did not get a toy in the 80s is off-limits now. If there's even a debate about which came first, Filmation of Mini-Comic, Mattel will probably shy away just for the sake of avoiding a lawsuit.

Mattel Guy #1: What if the comic came out first, but the character was based on a Filmation design? Which way will the court decide?

Mattel Guy #2: Who cares? let's just not make that figure, and then we dont need to worry.

So if we do get Evilseed, assume it'll be based of the 2002 MYP Design. It's just so much more likely anyway.

Evilseed was never in the mini-comics.

At all.

Nor was Marzo.

MYP would be the only choice.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

I have been wanting an evil seed ever since he showed up in the cartoon.
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Anyone know where I can find a pic of the 2002 Evilseed? Did he look much different than the original?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin L. View Post
    Anyone know where I can find a pic of the 2002 Evilseed? Did he look much different than the original?
    Right here on He-Man.org:

Thanks. That's quite a change from his original design.

Hey Everyone,

I would love to see Evil Seed receive a figure in the "MotU: Classics" line. The Independent villians rock, too!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

I`m guessing Evil Seed and Marzo to be the never had a figure before characters

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    I`m guessing Evil Seed and Marzo to be the never had a figure before characters
    They're some of them. Others include He-Ro, Eldor, Marlena, Adora, Garn....

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Montork View Post
    They're some of them. Others include He-Ro, Eldor, Marlena, Adora, Garn....
    Garn?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

He was in "A Tale of Two Cities" in the Filmation toons, BUT he was also in the Mini-Comic "Slave City!" (which was basically the same story).

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Can the original filmmation Evilseed be made? Did he appear in the comics? I like the original likeness better.
    Oh come on! I think the Filmation Evil Seed is a joke. The MYP Evil Seed a hundred times better IMO.
    Last edited by Matt XIC; September 13, 2008 at 05:43am.

To be frank, I never got the hype behind the MYP/200x Evilseed. I actually liked his "prison suit" design better than the one shown here. That one's rather bland.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

I'll always be partial the artichoke head Filmation evilseed over the 2002 version.
    When I sit back and imagine a 4H update of that look, I get excited.

Not to forget how twisted hes was going to look underneath his cloak!

It's the same as with Plundor: Filmation Evilseed's design was so bad, it almost made him cool again!

"Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Evilseed is one of my most wanted new characters (Marzo's 1st).

He's be easy to make, not much new sculpting would be needed. They should release Moss Man and Evilseed together.

Now that we have the filmation rights, They should actually do a 2 heads for evilseed,filmation head and 200x. If they include him with a cloak( like Marelana) then they could have both versions, 200x and filmation. Its brillant,come mattel MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    My husband and I were talking about this yesterday: They could make the 200x body and head, give him a brown, floor-length, hooded cloak, and the artichoke head. This way, fans can decide which one (or both!) version they want to display.

That's our ideal version, anyway.
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Now that we have the filmation rights, They should actually do a 2 heads for evilseed,filmation head and 200x. If they include him with a cloak( like Marelana) then they could have both versions, 200x and filmation. Its brillant,come mattel MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    My husband and I were talking about this yesterday: They could make the 200x body and head, give him a brown, floor-length, hooded cloak, and the artichoke head. This way, fans can decide which one (or both!) version they want to display.

~RK
    Both of these ideas are pure gold! I would love to have the option of both versions of Evilseed, but if we are given only one, please let it be the FILMation version.

Thinking back, I really feel that Evilseed was one of the creepier FILMation designs for it's time.........
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post

~RK
    That's a great idea. I really can stand the filmation version, but love the idea of everyone getting what they want out of this line. That sounds like the ultimate version.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    I'd love to see both in figure form... Although I do prefer the 200x version. But I am curious if a simple interchangeable head would work. It seems to me that the Filmation Evil Seed is far scronier than the 200x version.