Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: They should make Evilseed into a figure.

Heroic Warrior
    200x Myp Evilseed for the win!!!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    I personally prefer his Filmation look simply due to the symbolizing of it being from one of my all time favorite episodes.

I can see why people like the MO2K look though; so let's combine the best of both worlds; the Horsemen have shown fully capable
    I am in complete agreement. There's been too much drawing a line in the sand between many Vintage, Filmation, and MYP fans. I want elements of all era's represented in each figure.

I don't feel Mattel gave us enough of this with the releases of Clawful, Buzz-Off, and Roboto. Too much vintage and not enough MYP elements(Filmation being off limits at the time.) in these figures.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post

I don't feel Mattel gave us enough of this with the releases of Clawful, Buzz-Off, and Roboto. Too much vintage and not enough MYP elements(Filmation being off limits at the time.) in these figures.
    I very much agree with this. I am still hoping for variants of these figures...wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Neal1972 View Post
    I very much agree with this. I am still hoping for variants of these figures...wishful thinking?
    Maybe not. Now that Mattel has access to Filmation, many Filmation fans want Filmation variants.

We can support Filmation variants if they start supporting those of us who want MYP variants.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Maybe not. Now that Mattel has access to Filmation, many Filmation fans want Filmation variants.

We can support Filmation variants if they start supporting those of us who want MYP variants.
    Ugh but the Filmation varients are the EXACT SAME! These people want a Filmation varient of He-Man just go and repaint the figure yourself!
    I mean honestly we can combine EvilSeed into one figure easily and I agree once they start supporting MYP I'll support Filmation Varients

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    I'm still hoping they'll blend the two head designs together rather than doing a pure Filmation alt head, which would look silly on a thick muscular MOTUC neck. It's quite possible, as I've done it myself:

He should also have a removable body-covering cloak so he can displayed with a more unbroken Filmation or MYP look.
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

I'd very much like to see an updated filmation version in motuc other than the 200X version.
    No sacrifice is for nothing, if it helps other people. - He-Man
    Episode: Eye of the beholder

Market place feedback:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=mosquitor87

Member of the Arizona Mazters!

Quote Originally Posted by Rassilon View Post
    Ugh but the Filmation varients are the EXACT SAME! These people want a Filmation varient of He-Man just go and repaint the figure yourself!
    I mean honestly we can combine EvilSeed into one figure easily and I agree once they start supporting MYP I'll support Filmation Varients
    Yeah, I understand your point-of-view on this. A Filmation variant of Evil-Lyn would be okay with me because her colors are drastically different from her toy.

I definitely wouldn't support making dumbed down/simplified variants to look like the cartoon. Filmation had time and budgetary constraints/limitations so details were often kept to a minimum.

Asking Mattel to spend tooling dollars for the sake of removing details from the belts and vambraces of existing molds is absurd.

Evilseed is my 3 year olds favorite episode, i hope a figure can get done, he'd be so excited.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Met-Hild View Post
    I'm still hoping they'll blend the two head designs together rather than doing a pure Filmation alt head, which would look silly on a thick muscular MOTUC neck. It's quite possible, as I've done it myself:

http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Evilseed.jpg

He should also have a removable body-covering cloak so he can displayed with a more unbroken Filmation or MYP look.
    that looks surprisingly good.
    i dont think i would mind all thats much if thats how he turns out in motuc.

Is it about time that we have Evil Seed in MOTUC?
    I hope this is the year 2012 because I'd like to see Prahvus in 2013
    Last edited by kylun flac; February 8, 2012 at 09:57pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    was thinking about accessories for evilseed.
    detachable/swap-able vine hand, plant blade hand & thorny vines to entrap his enemy's.
    Just saw the toy review of G.I. Joe's Zombie Viper. His accessories include some tentacles that can be attached to his arm (part of his arms are removable). This gets you something like this: http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mo...ze=600&start=0
    Perhaps a good way to do the vines on Evil Seed?
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

I would like to address this question or suggestion to mattel toyguru, but i dont think i can. I tried to on mattycollectos website, but it wont let me. is there something i dont know.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Still waiting for 200x Evilseed. Most wanted 200x style figure or character.

Just watch, he's going to be made with the King Hisss buck. I noticed that the way 200x evil seed is designed and the way the MOTUC King Hisss was sculpted, that layered green bits looked awefully similar. Check it out yourselves.

Yes I would LOVE to see him in plastic form and that would make me really happy as a MOTUC collector. Getting characters from the 80's version cartoon and not this Masters new cartoon that I have never seen.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Still waiting for 200x Evilseed. Most wanted 200x style figure or character.

Just watch, he's going to be made with the King Hisss buck. I noticed that the way 200x evil seed is designed and the way the MOTUC King Hisss was sculpted, that layered green bits looked awefully similar. Check it out yourselves.
    you could have something there. that would save on new tooling.

200x evilseed is my most wanted figure! Please make him in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    200x evilseed is my most wanted figure! Please make him in MOTUC!
    He is the only non-variant MYP figure I really want. Lord Dactys is right behind him on my list.

Evil Seed & Prahvus are are two big solo bad guys that must make it into the line.
    Evil Seed is a must for me & would feel disappointed/incomplete if hes not in the new road map.

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Evil Seed & Prahvus are are two big solo bad guys that must make it into the line.
    Oh yeah, I can't believe I forgot Prahvus! He's another non-variant MYP character I'd love to see.

Hawke is another must have from myp. although she was in filmation just like evil seed.
    so there are two versions. majority seems to like 200x evil seed & people prefer filmation hawke.
    like both I feel a hybrid is in order so both looks are there.

I'd love to see this guy (if possible) at some point. I much prefer his 200X version over the Filmation though, but I'm not against some meshing of the features. You could have the 200X body, give him a cape/cloak attached to his high collar, add some petals closed around his red tendril like hair. Maybe add a bit more detail to his face too, keep it 200X, but with a range of tones etc and not just a blank grill and eyes. Just an idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Evilseed is one of my top 10 most wanted. I think I am leaning more towards Filmation, but I like both designs and would be happy with either. Just give me an Evilseed in MOTUC!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

After Scorpia, Filmation Evilseed is my #1 want. I always wanted a figure of him as a child!

I hope Mattel bring Filmation Evilseed (or at least both designs).

I think 200x Evilseed has a poor design, most as a generic character (IMO)...

I much prefer the 200x version of Evilseed myself. The Filmation version just looks too goofy.