I'm asking this because this is what many of us had wanted during the 200x run, especially in terms of characters like He-man whose "scrawny" 200x figure bore little resemblance to his "bulky" MYP cartoon counterpart, and Skeletor even to a degree, with his fossil-white bone face in MYP, compared to his Yellow&Green black-washed face of his 200x figure, and so on....

Basically if you look at Mattels "The Batman" line, you will see that the figure sculpts are practically identical to it's WB cartoon counterpart's animation-stylings, the main reason for this being that the sculpts were actually based on the cartoon designs, as opposed to MOTU's 200x figure-line and cartoon where the reverse is found: the cartoon's designs are based off of the re-imagined figure-sculpts done by the Four Horsemen....

I ask this to everyone since I believe MANY fans want these cartoon-based designs sculpted into action-figure form, just as many have expressed their desire to have the classic Filmation MOTU cartoon character designs sculpted into action figures. That however, at this point anyway, is NOT even a possibility, since Mattel does NOT own the Filmation rights (Entertainment Rights does).

BUT. Mattel does own the rights to the MYP cartoon, which thus makes an MYP cartoon-styled sub-line under the MOTUC title, a possibility!

So I am quite curious, at this point in time, or in reality, a bit "down the road" if the MOTUC line is successful enough, would this be a sub-line wanted by the He-fan community?