View Poll Results: Would you BUY this sub-line?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

59 44.36%
  • NO.

47 35.34%
  • Mmmmm... Maybe just a few figures.

19 14.29%
  • Not interested/Don't care either way.

8 6.02%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC "Down the Road..." 200X Figure-Style Sculpts as a Sub-Line?

Didn't they already do this in 2002 and 2003?

voted no. i would be somewhat interested in a continuation of 200x but only covering characters they missed or only did as a staction. even then i am not sure id get that but id at least be interested

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Yeah they did.. But they left the line unfinished. Some fans would love a chance to have a complete collection.

Quote Originally Posted by NagAAsi View Post
    Yeah they did.. But they left the line unfinished. Some fans would love a chance to have a complete collection.
    That's what Classics is for....200X went poof for a reason.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    That's what Classics is for....200X went poof for a reason.
    Yes, the same reason why MOTUC isn't sold at retail and MOTUC vs DC died at retail, despite having no hyper anime detail and using Classic designs. Mattel mismanagement. Mattel even had a Batman line that flopped at retail in the early 2000's. How do you screw up Batman?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    With better articulation, swappable heads, non-angular bodies and better paint? The same way 200X fans would want better figures is the same reason why the Vintage fans are buying Classics instead of hitting up eBay for Vintage figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NagAAsi View Post
    Or some fans like their 200X incarnations better than the Vintage looks. I'd like to have alternate version of characters and I would replace others. Prince Adam, Grizzlor, Webstor, Roboto, Sy-Klone, Buzz-Off, Clawful, King Hsss, Rattlor and Snout Spout would get replaced with their 200X/MYP incarnations.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Beasts were made to kill Mamblo's Avatar
    I would sub only for a 200x motuc line!

Heroic Warrior
    NOPE NOPE NOPE.
    Easily the least appealing idea for me, by a wide margin. I have no love for the 200X style.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    We could definitely use an infusion of more MYP/200X into the line. It is because of MYP that I became a fan of Stinkor and Two-Bad. Character development(something Filmation had very little of) actually made these characters interesting for people older than 10 years of age.

MYP King Grayskull started the line, and more Lord Dactys type designs would be preferred to the overly simplistic Filmation Randor type designs. I'd skip almost anything remaining in Filmation or NA for a King Taurius of the Mintaurans, or King Torius if you prefer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I definitely would. I still love 200x & still try to customize my figures to represent their 200x look if I can.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Would love this in the Classics scale and articulation, with the unique parts and aesthetic. Not the angular faces or bodies. Would love variants of all a-list. They should do the original 8-back and the Sorceress to gauge interest.

NO. I don`t like 200x, never did amd never will.
    MOTUC Most Wanted : Attak Trak, Stridor, Night Stalker, Masks of Power Demons,
    Alcala-Style-Figures, Point Dread & Talon Fighter

Hell yeah!

The 200X designs are my fave incarnation of MOTU.

And I love the huge size of the stactions most of all. If only they had articulation, they'd be my fave MOTU figs of all.

So yeah, I'd be down for more 200X. My only reservation would be that I'd like them to tone down the angular anime influence and make the sculpts more realistic like in MOTUC.
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira