Thread: Help finding cels & background for project

Help finding cels & background for project

As many may know, I have been trying to digitally reproduce the He-Man intro sequence into 16:9 HD, but there are certain backgrounds and other stuff that has slowed me down, pretty much to a stand-still and I am hoping the wonderful people of the He-Man.org community can help me out!

Due to the nature of certain scenes, I am unable to reproduce them due to the lighting, other things being in the way, plus parts being out of frame and there being no other uses of the background, at least nothing expansive that I can edit together to make one large wide image. Below are the components that I need and scan size details!

Basically, I need parts for just 3 scenes:

The background artwork for the sequence behind Cringer as Prince Adam introduces him, especially the one with this colour scene, I can reproduce what I see, but that is it, I need to see the parts that extend out to the left and right. If you have the original artwork, or merely just a laser printed version, please could you scan the image at 300 dpi, which will overize the image, so you can reduce it to 72 or 96 dpi, but have the image size go no lower than W2400px H1400.

What I need here is some of the lightning effects going off around He-Man, whilst I can do most OK, the bad quality of the video footage makes reproducing them a right ol' pain in the toosh. I just need the ones between where he says, "I have the powerrrrrr!!"

Battlecat now transformed, but what I need is, as with He-Man, the lightning effects going off behind him, despite how it looks, there is only 4 layers used, unfortunately the bad quality of the footage makes it very difficult to accurately get all the lines correct, plus, Battlecat is in the way and they're behind him, grr.

Of course, for those out there who are able to help providing these few things that I need, I will credit in both the finished video, as well as the video description!

On a side note, I am busy recovering from a trapped nerve in my back, I'm writing this message from my phone, so I won't be able to get back to work right away! Just wanted to let everyone know that before you start wondering where I have gone!

I need to see the parts that extend out to the left and right
    There wouldn't really be much to fill up the extra widescreen space. All of the non-pan backgrounds were done with 4:3 aspect ratio in mind.
    For special effects animations... considering their rarity, chances are you'll have to trace them over. For best sources, I'd recommend cel accurate eps like "Dragons gift".

True, though the BG in question was shaken in some scenes, so they will have had to have made it a bit wider for those, plus they were usually much bigger anyway. Besides, I don't need it to be as big as 16:9, I just need to know what that root connects to, if anything, and if there any more trees to the right, or if it's basically just the sky background.

I know the effects are rare, I've only managed to get a few She-Ra effects layers, but I'm just hoping someone may have some of the ones I need... it may happen!