Thread: Orko's flesh color?

Orko's flesh color?

If I stepped into an AC Moore or *gasp* walmart and went into the craft's department, what color code if any or specific name is Orko's blue skin, and is it semi-gloss? TYIA

I would get flat acrylic paint. Gloss won't look good for skin, unless you want the skin to appear oily or wet somehow.

I don't know what specific color, it's kind of a pale sky blue. You could always get a medium blue and mix with white until you get the right shade.

Definitely get acrylic paint, though, assuming this is for a figure

Yes ORKO classic, heres a photo. He's kinda glossy already, still suggest flat?orko01_full.jpg TY

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to double post, just wanted to bump to let you know sorry if that came off smartaleck, he is glossy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspercoyle View Post
    Yes ORKO classic, heres a photo. He's kinda glossy already, still suggest flat?orko01_full.jpg TY

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry to double post, just wanted to bump to let you know sorry if that came off smartaleck, he is glossy though.
    Oh okay. Yes maybe semi-gloss since it's the vintage figure. It's almost impossible to find stock paint that will exactly match any given color, because there are so many infinite variations. I would suggest acrylic semi-gloss white and blue, mix until you get the right color. I would try it on a test surface first, and let it dry before using on Orko. The color can change from wet to dry

Gloss will still be too glossy. Do semi or eggshell.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

scuffed.jpghand.jpgscarf.jpgpainted.jpgwith hat.jpg

Was pretty simple, don't ask me what the white powdery film on his arm is from, maybe partied with Tony Montana too many times. :P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jaspercoyle; November 7, 2015 at 11:37pm.

Not the best, not the worst, were upgrading the work desk to handle....More is coming tell them ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG
    Think my Modulok needs an O-Ring fix.