Thread: How much is this stuff worth?

Widget

How much is this stuff worth?

Hi everyone,

I've had a bunch of He-Man figures locked away in boxes since I was a kid. A few days ago, I unpacked them, laid them out on my desk and took pictures of 'em. I don't know much about the market for these, but they seem to have quite a following. Any idea how much it might be worth, and the best way to sell it?

And check out the totally awesome unopened can of Evil Horde Slime from 1986:

are the carded figures still sealed?
    because all the boxes seem to be open (the hordak/grizzlor set is also missing the cassette between the figures).
    hard to guess prices for opened boxes ... especially the 3 pack is harder to find and tends to end for good $$$ on ebay in sealed condition, but i have no idea about a price for a box in open condition.

the carded figures are mostly just standard characters. between 25 to 50 bucks for each. the "rarer" (= generelly more expensive) ones in the lot are: sorceress (100+ usd) and stratos (70+ usd).

best place to sell?
    most likely ebay, in order to get adequate prices.
    ..:: it rubs the lotion on its skin ::..

THESE COLLECTORS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO DEAL WITH:

Kaleb1974 (5x) ~ Peter (3x) ~ JOAH-MAN (1x) ~ TIRPITZ (8x) ~ rougewelder (1x) ~ Facelessone (12x) ~ King-ironic (1x) ~ boggs32 (2x) ~ onthoofder ~ ess7477 (1x) ~ Sl@yer (8x) ~ 2-packs (7x) ~ Arkangel (2x) ~ PIOSOL (3x) ~ pyrelus (1x) ~ Scare_Glower (1x) ~ mondo (1x) ... Thanks guys!!! :-)

Can I make you an offer on some of those???

Widget
    The boxed figures have been opened on the sides. I never took them out to play with them, and their weapons have never been unwrapped. I just opened it to check 'em out.

And yes, I remember taking the Evil Horde audio cassette out to listen and, um... never putting it back

All of the carded figures are still sealed - they've never been opened. As you can see, some of them are yellowing and two of them are actually cracked. Battle Armor Skeletor has a major crack on the side, and Clawful has a hairline crack. The rest are perfect-o.

I'm not a collector, so I'd rather sell them all at once than individually. I've had a few people PM me here already, which has been really helpful. If anyone would like to buy the whole thing, feel free to make me an offer via PM.

cha ching!

ebay those things!

M.

Congrats on the fortune you are about to acquire from selling those. The all the boxed multi packs are money pieces. I bet you would make more money if you pieced it out and sold everything individually. Wish I had boxes like this just kicking around my house.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Looks like you really like the bad guys. congrat.

DAH !! Id buy a few of those for $50,00 bucks a pop...

Congrats anyways on the haul your about to make.

Widget

It's on eBay!

A number of people are expressing interest in the whole lot, so it's up on eBay. Please have a look and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220296811254

EDIT: Some people are curious: The reserve is only $1,000. Cheers!
    Last edited by justin; October 17, 2008 at 07:09pm.