Thread: Any chance for a FOUR HORSEMEN MOTUC Q&A?

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar

Any chance for a FOUR HORSEMEN MOTUC Q&A?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but with how fun/informative it's been reading the various Toy Guru Q&A's around the 'net, I thought it would be awesome for fans to be able to ask the 4H a few questions.

Any possibility?

The 4H havent posted on the org in forever! I know they are very busy, but I used to love reading their occasional posts. When the 4H used to post on here it used to make me feel that little bit more connected to the property and that they really were inrested in our oppinions. (I am sure they still are aswell.)

However, sometimes I wonder if they are allowed to speak to us directly about MOTU these days: with Mattel possibily prefering to deal with all matters through Toyguru (who is great).

So if you can, come on 4H drop by and say hi, we all miss you guys!
    Last edited by Angel-T; October 23, 2008 at 03:13am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Awesome idea Lay Ze-man!
    While I really appreciate the Toy Guru taking time out of his busy schedule to answer our questions, it would still be awesome just to get a little insight from the Horesemen. Like what direction they see MOTUC going etc.

I agree, this is a great idea. Perhaps at the very least the 4H could post a general statement on the MotU Classics brand? Where they're at with it, how many figure designs do they have in the can, etc.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I did always enjoy seeing posts from the 4HM. Those are four cool cats. It would be great just to have them say "Hey," but an occassional Q&A would be really nice.

Please?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    The 4H havent posted on the org in forever! I know they are very busy, but I used to love reading their occasional posts. When the 4H used to post on here it used to make me feel that little bit more connected to the property and that they really were inrested in our oppinions. (I am sure they still are aswell.)

However, sometimes wonder if they are allowed to speak to us directly about MOTU these days: with Mattel possibily prefering to deal with all matters through Toyguru (who is great).

So if you can, come on 4H drop by and say hi, we all miss you guys!
    I feel the exact same way! And remember, we didn't used to have ToyGuru, who ROCKS. I can't imagine the 4HM would be allowed to answer any questions that TG can't.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

We could definitely do one.
    Let me talk to them about it.

The reason we haven't done something like this thus far is primarily because they have their own forums where they communicate with fans,
    and they've been sooooo busy that they rarely post on their own forums.

So, we didn't want to toss something else onto their plate.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Very true, and to be fair, it might be a little early in the line to get into anything that specific or juicy yet.

As for how it would be different from the TG Q&A's, I guess the 4H would be more artistic/creative in nature.

I think fans are smart enough to know what questions the 4H wouldn't be able to answer.