Thread: We need a 3D printed version of the Battle Ram Mask as replacement for Play-Doh vrs.

Widget

We need a 3D printed version of the Battle Ram Mask as replacement for Play-Doh vrs.

The more I look at my Battle Ram the more I want to rip that darn Play-Doh puffy mask off the back. I don't know about everyone else, but this is one aspect of the design which really bugs the heck out of me. I was hoping someone out there might be able to design a solid, thinner plastic replacement for it and offer it up on Shapeways. I am not terribly artistically inclined and know my version would look more like the "Garbage Pail Kids" version of the helmet so I know better than to travel down roads I am not equipped for.

Why not try some dry brushing and/or a black wash to give it a more worn look?

Widget
    Goluphi: good idea about dry brushing or black washing but it will not change the fact it looks so different from the rest of the raised decorations on the vehicle. A thinner, solid plastic design would match the rest of the vehicle's look much better, in my opinion. What does everyone else think?
    Last edited by backtrack9; December 29, 2014 at 11:13am. Reason: spelling

Has anyone tried removing it yet?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    TBH it doesn't bother me as its on the back and can't see it.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Mattel is actually using Play-Doh to make toys now?

And I thought Snout Spout's trunk was awful!