Thread: Entrapta Repaint

Widget

Entrapta Repaint

As Entrapta was and is my favourite pop character i realy hoped matty would create her updated version in the style of vintage art concept. her body was unique back in the 80s, the only figure in the entire motu-line with a shiny metallic body paint. (besides thunder punch he-mans armor that came later). that made her realy outstanding. also her bio was describing her as the golden tricky beauty who catches the attention of others trough her shiny golden appearance. so i was quite dissapointet the figure got released with only golden boots using the gold paint all other figures have as well. so... no extra. i defenitely had to change that. also her facepaint. im anyway very unhappy with most of the facepaints/make up of all pop figures. mostly ugly and not very detailed or feminine. fortunately entraptas sculpt is very well done, especially the hair. it just needed a repaint. managed to find the right spray mix between silver and gold metallic which gave the exact paintlayer the original vintage figure had. also painted her hair in a shiny pink color, makes the hair look more real. pretty happy with the face too, cause its realy difficult to paint eyes- u need a very steady hand for it. but now i have my updated golden ***** in the look i wanted her
    hope u like her as i do! ENTRAPTA!!!entrapta1.jpgentrapta2.jpgentrapta3.jpgentrapta4.jpgentrapta5.jpgentrapta6.jpg
    Last edited by simon-pop; September 28, 2016 at 06:36pm.

Wow!! She's breathtaking!!
    Great work!

Widget
    thank you! :-)