Thread: List of Custom Commission contacts

List of Custom Commission contacts

Ok, I'm trying to stay with in the rules here and not soliciting for a custom request, however I'm finding it difficult to locate and contact those who would take commission work. So I'm asking that those who would take commissions please respond to this thread with a link to your previous work. If at anytime you are not actively taking work or have resumed taking work, please update your post.

Again let try to stay within the rules and not post requests. Just PM those who you would like commission work made by.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Gotta be careful though, some guys are all about the $$$ and don't care about making quality stuff. Sloppy paint applications, lazy sculpting, etc. I would do as much research as you can before going with one particular customizer, see if you like their work or not.
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Gotta be careful though, some guys are all about the $$$ and don't care about making quality stuff. Sloppy paint applications, lazy sculpting, etc. I would do as much research as you can before going with one particular customizer, see if you like their work or not.
    PM sent
    I agree. I've had some amazing custom work done, but I've also wasted good $$$ on terrible customs, and by terrible I mean lazy sloppy work. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by ramaman View Post
    I agree. I've had some amazing custom work done, but I've also wasted good $$$ on terrible customs, and by terrible I mean lazy sloppy work. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
    Agreed, which is why I asked would be commissioners to include links to prior work. Commission work is always buyer beware like any on line purchase.

I'm up for taking commissions. I only do 100% unique sculpts though, no kit bashes.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/