Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov 17th Sale Discussion (Early Access 13th)

Nov 17th Sale Discussion (Early Access 13th)

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ales_schedules

Interesting that we'll have Early Access a full four days before the All Access sale. Of course I have no worries about Battle Ram selling out. The official sales page now lists Gwildor as being offered in December's sale, which is great news for fans worried about not being able to afford Battle Ram in November! I'm personally more concerned about December, when we'll be getting our one-time shipped Giants and Mini complete bundles along with everything else.

Any word about whether we'll see a Cyber Monday or Black Friday sale?

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post

Interesting that we'll have Early Access a full four days before the All Access sale. Of course I have no worries about Battle Ram selling out. The official sales page now lists Gwildor as being offered in December's sale, which is great news for fans worried about not being able to afford Battle Ram in November! I'm personally more concerned about December, when we'll be getting our one-time shipped Giants and Mini complete bundles along with everything else.

Thanks for the info. Here is information from the 10/16 wtfwtk about cm.

5. Kid Canada: Are there plans for a Black Friday/Cyber Monday type sale this year?

Yes, we will have a CM sale this year. However, there will not be as many MOTU items as most older MOTU figs are sold out at this point. There will be some DC and GB items available. (as well as some MOTU).

Happy that Gwildor is Dec. I only do one sub of Eternia & Etheria and happy I can put my extra cash towards Batman 1966 Blu Box coming out in November instead[11/11- btw]. Nice to see that Nov/Dec wont be as heavy this year for me as they have been in the past.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post

It's not 4 days, it says 11/13 - 11/14, then the weekend, and the sale on Monday the 17th.

Still doesn't have the resale figures listed if any.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Still doesn't have the resale figures listed if any.
    I don't think there will be any resale figures, I think it's MOTU items in general (Giant Stratos, Battle Ram). I think the Battle Ram will actually sell out in EA personally. Get ready for the next angry nerd rager after that happens...

Heroic Warrior
    Let's be serious ... there's zero chance of the battle ram selling out in ea or dos, at that price.

The official sale announcement has not been made yet, im sure there will be old figures on sale in november too. Probably karatti, lord dactys and other such obscure characters that will never sell out. Meanwhile, eldor is still on sale, and so is this month's giant figure. They have money forthose, but not for reissues of sought after or defective figures. No wonder sales are so low these days.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I don't think there will be any resale figures, I think it's MOTU items in general (Giant Stratos, Battle Ram). I think the Battle Ram will actually sell out in EA personally. Get ready for the next angry nerd rager after that happens...
    There are still tons of Wind Raiders floating around, and Castles, Matty had to make quite a few of them to make it worthwhile even at $110 each. It will join the Castle and the Wind Raider in the evergreen section in December and be around for months to come...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I'm annoyed that they put the battle ram the same month as arrow.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    The good thing is I wholeheartedly doubt that the battle ram will be a quick sell-out. That gives you some time before you'd have to pull the trigger before potentially missing out.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    Let's be serious ... there's zero chance of the battle ram selling out in ea or dos, at that price.

The official sale announcement has not been made yet, im sure there will be old figures on sale in november too. Probably karatti, lord dactys and other such obscure characters that will never sell out. Meanwhile, eldor is still on sale, and so is this month's giant figure. They have money forthose, but not for reissues of sought after or defective figures. No wonder sales are so low these days.
    Didn't TG say in a recent interview that there may not be any EA 6" MOTUCS for Nov and Dec? Maybe I am just going crazy. I am still a bit afraid about the Battle Ram...I think it was made in a limited supply/capacity. Also, Matty would want people to purchase it separately so shipping can't combine.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    The good thing is I wholeheartedly doubt that the battle ram will be a quick sell-out. That gives you some time before you'd have to pull the trigger before potentially missing out.
    I wonder if the Battle Ram is priced at $110 because they manufactured less vehicles, making the price per unit rise? I don't want to alarm anyone, but it seems possible.

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I'm annoyed that you're annoyed.

But in all seriousness, Gwildor moving to December is good news. Also, I'm not especially interested in Giant Stratos, so this month shouldn't be any worse than the last two for me.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by Zord of Protection View Post
    I wonder if the Battle Ram is priced at $110 because they manufactured less vehicles, making the price per unit rise? I don't want to alarm anyone, but it seems possible.
    It's a two part vehicle with an action figure and is being manufactured for a line at severely fewer amounts than would be made for retail. In other words it makes complete sense that the price would be higher. Heck, the 12" figures are almost a hundred and they're only one piece.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

I may buy a battle ram. Kinda regretting not buying the sky sled though. Hope they appear on cyber Monday or black Friday.

Heroic Warrior
    I hope I can get the 5 battle rams to go with my 5 sky sleds. I may buy 2-3 more if there is lot of demand

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, getting my sky sled durin cm (geoblocking permitting, of course). Also would pick figures at full price, like scorpia etc) which i didnt buy because i couldnt find any other figures i wanted for combined shipping on those particular months.

I will be buying a handful of Battle Rams
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    6 by my count...but do I wait for more Arrows...?

I think this thread is a bit premature since the November sale hasn't been officially announced yet. There is already a thread for the shipping schedule here:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...r-MOTUC-s-2014
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Doomsday was not part of that release schedule. Wonder when he'll be available?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    Doomsday was not part of that release schedule. Wonder when he'll be available?
    He will be available cyber Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    He will be available cyber Monday.
    The Unleashed version? I don't want or like the "Bound" Doomsday.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    The Unleashed version? I don't want or like the "Bound" Doomsday.
    Yep, the Unleashed version, I think Scott answered a few questions about it on the Matty forum and had a video before leaving. They wanted a new item on Cyber Monday and he won't be discounted and there will be early access.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    The actual schedule is up and includes 2 old motuc figures, both of which makes sense. Thankfully they did move Gwildor back to December!

Early Access on the 13th as stated earlier and this is what on sale, this is taken from matty collector:

All Access 11/17
    Monday, 11/17 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
    MOTU Giant Stratos®* (Club MOTU™ Giants monthly figure)
    MOTUC Arrow™ (Club Eternia® “variant” figure) Bow™ also available!
    MOTUC Battle Ram™ with Man-At-Arms®*
    MOTUC Bow™*
    MOTUC New Adventures She-Ra® (Club Etheria™ monthly figure)
    MOTUC Snake Face™*
    MOTUC Tung Lashor™ (Club Eternia® monthly figure)
    DCU Firestorm*
    *Subject to Early Access sellout.

The release announcement can be found here: http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...-stratos-more/

I need both Bow and Snake Face, but Snake Face is the only Snakeman I need as I have both Hsss and Rattlor, and not sure if I can afford either, will have to do some math to see if I can at least get one.
    We need a Snake Teela and Critta in MOTUC! The snakemen and Space mutants are the only factions without a girl in them!

A bit surprised we haven't had a second no day of sale figure this year, since Scott said there would be around the same amount as last year. I really thought they would do it with Tung Lashor... unless the no day of sales trick was purely Scott's thing?

As for the sale, I wouldn't mind picking up a Bow since all my POP girls are carded (I only have She-Ra 1.0/2.0, Catra, Adora, Glimmer and Bow loose) I'll probably pick all the ones I have loose again to have a complete carded set (already have Glimmer loose and carded as I got 2 of her with my subs)
    Last edited by blackiecats; October 28, 2014 at 04:23pm.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.