Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Mermista Speculation Thread

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    As for Mermista, I also wouldn't be surprised if they held her for 2015... They have to keep a few highly requested character to sell the sub don't they?
    That's what I'm thinking at this point. Mermista is my favorite character design from PoP so I just have a feeling she'll be held back to help push a 2015 subscription. It's not like they have an abundance of heavy hitters remaining.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    This is NOT an option! If you say this is okay again, in this thread...I think you should be banned from it!

NO WAY!

She needs the articulated tail a'la King Hiss torso!

scales on Mermista would be great if given then same treatment of the Mera figure. SAME...not similar.

I know I am being overly idealistic when it comes to this figure but I want it ALL! I want legs and tail with an interchangeable torso. I want the scaled body in a shiny/wet look. I want 2 heads, underwater hair & land hair. underwater head would look bad-ass IMO. But do understnad displaying her with legs and her hair looking like she is underwater...
    I want the shell I want the fins on the ankles in leg form!

Id throw down $50.00 easy for that!

DONT FORGET to INCLUDE Mermista in your Top 10 MOTUC Pre-Power Con 2012 list!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...2012-Edition!!

Mermista is only in 30.23% of the current lists! I know I'm a bit crazy but she has to remain in the top 10 to get made sooner than later, and by later I mean before this line dies! lol
    Not a bad line-up if she gets one of the oversized/beast figure slots. What she lacks in size could be made up with those options. I just hope her tail looks like a fish tail and not human legs in a tight bag look from the cartoons

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Just a heads up to the Mermista fans out there: King Mercier (Mermista's father) is in the 2016 poll, but a few weeks down the road. Show some love and spread the word!

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    She is a lock just wondering when. I would love to see king mecia, as well as king Norwahl. But our little mermaid is still first.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll be overjoyed when this thread is finally made " official"
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

Masters of the Universe Classics Mermista is needed in the Princess of Power!
    2 HIGH PRIESTESS 3 EMPRESS SHE-MAN MASTERS
    He-Man Masters of the Universe Classics Princess of Power She-Ra Bow
    http://mastersoftheuniverseclassicsh...assics-images/

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    King Mercier is in poll 24 this week. We need Mermista AND her father, so everyone represent!