Thread: question - Hordak's bat

question - Hordak's bat

Can someone with both vintage and new figures tell me if the MOTUC Hordak red bat can clip onto the vintage Hordak's wrist? I'm afraid to attach my vintage bat as I've already broken one this year and refuse to attach my current shield, the band seems to be fragile.

I am not sure if the MOTUC Hordak red bat can be clipped onto the Vintage Hordak's wrist, diosoth.
    Can anybody?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Sorry, I would help you, but I sold my last 80's Hordak years ago. I'll go to the store today and see if they have one cheap, and try it out for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I went to my favorite store today, and asked to borrow a Hordak to try it for you (They loaned me this nice Hordak):

Then I heated up the bat to see if it would fit better, and it did (This Hordak is not as pristine, I was afraid of ruining the paint on the other one):

I think it looks great, good call!!!!!

Yeah, looks good, unfortunately those vintage bat shields break too easy as I noted before, their straps have become brittle from 30 years of age and they were made of hard plastic to begin with which didn't help their longevity. The last one went on okay but snapped like a pretzel when I removed it. I haven't attempted the current copy.