Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All New Snake Men Mini-Sub Pipe Dream Thread

Heroic Warrior

All New Snake Men Mini-Sub Pipe Dream Thread

I know You've all been thinking it:

We now have enough All New Snake Men characters to Fill a Masters Classics Mini-Sub!:

1. Fang-Or Fang-Or.jpg

2. Strettch Nek

3. Vypor

4. GoldenRod Strettch Nek Vypor GoldenRod.jpg

5. Lady Slither Lady Slither.jpg

and

6. Quick Flick! Quick Flick.jpg

Sure, it's tough having just that one tiny underdeveloped pic of three of these newbies, but wouldn't it be great to get a much-needed membership upgrade to King Hsss' woefully under-represented forces?

And speaking of King Hsss, He could be the Sub Exclusive! Serpentine King Hsss.jpg

Or, uh, maybe something else. <:^D

Heroic Warrior
    I'll be honest: As long as they make Snakemen that look cool I'm buying! I don't even care if they're just made up new ones. Cool looking Snake people are amazing!

ill take that

Heroic Warrior
    Golden rod is a snake man? Anyway, I'm down.. I'll take this and a sub of made up of random nameless warriors.. either way, I'm all for it.

I would take this over a cursed NA sub ANYday!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Golden rod is a snake man?
    That's what I said, too! [^D

But he/it was confirmed as a "Snake Men Robot" in a ToyGuru Q & A a while back, which is quoted in the First Post of the Official Golden Rod (and Snarl-l the Snow Thief) Support Thread.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    That's what I said, too! [^D

But he/it was confirmed as a "Snake Men Robot" in a ToyGuru Q & A a while back, which is quoted in the First Post of the Official Golden Rod (and Snarl-l the Snow Thief) Support Thread.
    Yeah, I have no knowledge on these new characters, but I will welcome em all. Well, sounds good to me. He does seem like a hero, though. But my snake men need morale.. so I would love if they did something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I would take this over a cursed NA sub ANYday!
    I hear that, but I will say, the na mutants came out to be some of my favorite figures in the whole line.. and I have no interest in na. Even the good guys came out nice.

This sub would be cool. Then Matty could just make King Hssss the Sub exclusive and waive the sign up fee for subscribers from 2014 and finally make things right.
    Ye be strong, but Garn shall win. HIYAH!

I'd be down down for a 200x Snake Men sub, some 200x variants and a few troop builders for sure.

Heroic Warrior
    I'll echo the chorus that I didn't think Golden Rod is a Snake Man, but yes, yes to Snake Men! Make some Snake army builders too!

I'd like these, although I wish Fang-Or and Quick Flick could use a slightly different armband and shin-guard combination from each other. Maybe colors would totally hide that. An android snake man seems cool, but Goldenrod is not a very evil-sounding name. Wasn't it a Josey and the Pussycats song from their space show?

Sub exclusive should be Snake Mountain-man BTW.
    Last edited by gbagok; February 4, 2016 at 10:12pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    I'd be excited to get more Snake Men. Bring 'em on!

Golden rod is a snake man? Anyway, I'm down.. I'll take this and a sub of made up of random nameless warriors.. either way, I'm all for it.
    yeah, what? I do not think Godlen Rod goes there but if he does i'd like to know more.

That said yes, just like with any MOTU character if they make it and it's kinda cool looking, I'm in. Snake men too.

The list you have is ok. I'd say the 3 new guys (with a particular love of Fang Or), pluss Lady Slither. But then what about a generic snake man single card figure with 2 heads and in green to round out some generic army builder snake men. Sure throw in "Quick Flick" (was that an old unused design I've never seen before)

I'd mourn for NA lovers and honestly they need/deserve their time in the sun and I could think of many many other characters (other than the minicomic snake people) that I'd take first. Neat idea in concept.

I would prefer anything over a N/A sub....

I am all for new snake men! I think they could probably make a mini comic sub and include several new snake men plus a few others since they appeared in the comics.
    I think its a GREAT idea overall. I would buy it
    MYP SKELETOR , ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    More Snakemen would be awesome!
    I'd definitely buy a Snakemen sub!
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Definitely keen to smoke the Snake Men mini-sub pipe ... and I dont smoke!

Sub line up needs King Hiss Slave Girl and Snake Mekaneck. Also the cobra necked character from the vintage mini-comic.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes to more Snakemen!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Ohhh yes!!

More snakemen the better - but I'd want them to find a way of adding in the snakemen army builders we've already got, but in (at least) 2 different colours - new heads would be nice, but I'd take straight up repaints at this point
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I personally would like an na sub, I also would love to see this snakemen sub. A single carded generic snakemen army builder would be great, never heard of quick flick
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

I'd love to see a Snakemen sub.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

I'm totally down for this! We need more Snake Men!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

The Snake Men faction is my least favorite. I think there are only so many variations of snake men you can make that still look interesting, and I think we've hit that limit with the existing snake men. None of the characters given above are compellingly different enough from the snake men army builders to me to warrant needing them to be made, except for Lady Slither. So, I personally would rather not have this subscription.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Golden Rod, from what we were told by TG in some posts about Q and A's is a snake man robot, preumably built by snake man at arms with magnetic abilities, as he was in the 2ubg. From the small pic we have he looks to have a head similar to Roboto and the torso of Fearless photog. Thats all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    I know You've all been thinking it:

We now have enough All New Snake Men characters to Fill a Masters Classics Mini-Sub!:

1. Fang-Or Fang-Or.jpg

2. Strettch Nek

3. Vypor

4. GoldenRod Strettch Nek Vypor GoldenRod.jpg

5. Lady Slither Lady Slither.jpg

and

6. Quick Flick! Quick Flick.jpg

Sure, it's tough having just that one tiny underdeveloped pic of three of these newbies, but wouldn't it be great to get a much-needed membership upgrade to King Hsss' woefully under-represented forces?

And speaking of King Hsss, He could be the Sub Exclusive! Serpentine King Hsss.jpg

Or, uh, maybe something else.
    I soooo wanna see all of these in plastic form.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Sorry

I want an NA sub first. There are great, established, and visually awesome NA characters that need to be made.
    A Want List of Sorts: at this point... I just hope there is a 2017...