Thread: Quick Matty Day of Sales Question...

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar

Quick Matty Day of Sales Question...

Haven't dealt with Matty in a while, so, after putting in both two regular subs and the giant sub, I decided to test the waters with a DOS purchase. No problems at the time, just wondering how long DOS orders usually stay "in process" when checking the order status on the site? I know the account and card are working, as my giant He-Man is on the way as we speak (I think it may be on the truck today, but I got a server error when I tried to check tracking this morning, so I'm not sure). Not majorly concerned as yet, just being a paranoid old dragon...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Lost my sub earlier do to money issue so I been buying dos my Rio Blast was order Mon and shipped yesterday.

Depending on the product and the phase of the moon, it can take a couple days to a week or so for it to actually process and ship.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    Depending on the product and the phase of the moon, it can take a couple days to a week or so for it to actually process and ship.
    Thanks; I kind of figured it will happen when it happens. Just wanted to know at what point the panic should probably set in.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Haven't dealt with Matty in a while, so, after putting in both two regular subs and the giant sub, I decided to test the waters with a DOS purchase. No problems at the time, just wondering how long DOS orders usually stay "in process" when checking the order status on the site? I know the account and card are working, as my giant He-Man is on the way as we speak (I think it may be on the truck today, but I got a server error when I tried to check tracking this morning, so I'm not sure). Not majorly concerned as yet, just being a paranoid old dragon...
    Yeah, the tracking process seems to be borked some of the time. I can't remember which figure it was, but I got the tracking number showing when it went out, then it was never updated after that. Still got the figure fine, though. If it's not cleared to "Processed" within a day or so, you may want to call them (Ugh) and see what's up.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Checked this morning, and it's apparently been shipped; I have a tracking number that puts it in sunny Commerce, California, right now. Thanks for the help and advice, folks; I'm still a little nervous about dealing with Matty again, so I'm likely to be a bit paranoid for a while. Bear with the grumpy old dragon.

My stuff usually ships within a day of the sale, I was surprised hearing Entrapta was supposedly backordered yet I got my shipping notice only two days after the sale. usually when I buy DOS, like I said, it's only a day or so before shipping. But having subbed the last two years, I haven't bought much DOS.

Next year I'll be buying either DOS or from a member on here.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!