Page 1 of 155 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

The expression on He-Man's face (before you click on the picture) looks scary in the first picture of the last row.

Not a bad figure overall. Definitely the best of the He-Mans.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

awesome pictures. He-man looks perfect to my eyes.
    My collection: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/leo_skeletor/

EL HEAVY NO ES VIOLENCIA

Awesome! Perfect n every way. I disagree with the article tho. I think He-Man was / is an interesting looking character and this one is by far the best. So much cooler than 2002. That side by side comparison really shows how massive and precise the new figure is. Great article, 2 weeks left.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Great article, 2 weeks left.
    9 more days.

9 more days until Matty crashes.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Two reviews now and no one showed how he looks when sitting down. That's what I keep waiting to see.

Overall, not bad at all. They pretty much fixed everything they nerfed with the 200X line sculpt. That He-man looks worse and worse every time someone does a side by side pic with this new He-man. Almost makes me wish that one was never made, haha.

i like everything but the drunkin pink around his eyes
    i mean he-man is the flagship of the line , in that review the guy says he hopes this is fixed latter on in line. i mean this is HE-MAN he should have great paint from get go (dont get me wrong i love everything else about him)
    i dont want he-man to be the tester to see what they need to fix , it looks like he-man was in drag and forgot to remove all his makeup, im just wondering how this got buy mattel into mass production like that?
    Eternian Beastmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Two reviews now and no one showed how he looks when sitting down. That's what I keep waiting to see.
    Me too. I really want to know if the loincloth restricts his movement or not.

He looks awesome! The MOTUC He-man is so much better than the skinny hunchback 200X He-man.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    I agree that this is the nicest looking action figure of He-Man yet (to me), though I haven't seen any of the he-Man statues in person yet. I really mind the shinny face less and less the more I see it, and I think maybe the reason I hated it was because the first time I saw it reviewed, it was said like it was an issue, so I just thought it might be bad in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    9 more days.

9 more days until Matty crashes.
    HA! I'll definitely do my part to insure that it does!

geez, can they never get the face right? While its 10X's better then the 200X He-man, all they need to do is lengthen the hair and paint BIGGER eyes! bigger eyes have more character in them and I think would correct this dull faced figure.

He-Man's face looks a little off, but other than that, he is a pretty good looking figure. He's better than the 200X He-Man.

Can't wait!!!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Looks great, although I'm not really buying this Prince Adam in a "techno vest" stuff

I know they're tieing in the old minicomic story of the vest giving him strength, but he was He-Man them - now I've got images of a super-strong Prince Adam running around with a magic purple vest!

Great review and it helps with the waiting!!! Oh yes!!

WOW!

Oh man I want this figure now. I'll admit, the first advance review scared me a bit but I was willing to wait. But after some big and decently lit pictures (sorry guy who did the first review, it's not your fault, figures are hard to photograph sometimes) I have to say I LOVE him.

Am I crazy about the added paint detail in the belt? Not really. But it just seems a little superfluous rather than ugly or unappealing. I am looking forward to seeing his face in real life. I will say it DOES remind me of how people looked in the 200X cartoon when Kobra Khan spit in their face. Something about the small eyes and reddish-ness make it look a little strange. But hopefully it won't be as pronounced in real life. I can't say I mind it all that much as is, but we'll see.

I don't have King Grayskull yet (it's on its way because I am weak and finally broke down and got one) so I don't know if it's the same but I love the subtle paint apps on the weapons.

Man, I am so excited about this line. So close...

This review eases some fears about "the face"... I think he looks pretty darn good in these pics
    And look how much bigger his muscles are than Superman's! Awesome!

He-Man looks much better in these pictures. I am looking forward to getting this figure in hand.

I just. Can't. Wait!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Not to be a meany but I had enough of pic's I want this figure already!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Seems like a good review, and those pics are great, though the lighting is a little harsh.

It still looks like the only issue for me is the red around the eyes. It's minor, though, and I'll probably change it myself if he arrives that way. I'm not sure what they were going for with it (the reference to Kobra Khan's spitting is a good one, cause that's what it looks like).

Nice review, I can't wait to get the figure.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Looks like an outstanding figure... Can't wait to get my hands on one. ( Or maybe I can? Depends on how one works out the shipping and customs)

The red around the eyes is something that the 4H have been into since day one, we've seen it on both the staction and the prototype for 200x He-man.
    See for yourselves.

Not sure why anybody is surprised? They prefer that look, it's been established for years.

Heroic Warrior
    That Card Front Pic looks pretty washed out and bland to me, even more so than the Matty Pic. I'm really not liking the look of the face in those pics either, especially around the eyes.

While I'll admit to agreeing with the reviewer on He-Man being an "important but less than compelling" character and that I am a huge MOTU Villain/Creature Fan (at least more so than just the basic human characters), I at least think that He-Man should look good. So far, these Production pics aren't doing anything for me. I have to wonder what happened from Proto to Production. I loved the Proto Pics.

I still have extremely high hopes for this line but I've not seen any pics of the actual production figures (especially He-Man) that I've been all that pleased with. Lately my faith has been somewhat shaken. These things are really going to have to be something in person to lay my fears to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'm glad that you and many others think so. Personally I'm not yet convinced but hopefully once this thing is in hand I'll be won over. At this point, my favorite (and in my humble opinion the best) figural representation of He-Man is the SDCC and Battle Armor He-Man Stactions. Perfectly proportioned and perfectly painted, in a word, Beautiful! The only thing that would improve them to Absolute Perfection would be if they had matching Skeletor Stactions to go with them. But that's just me!

Long Live MOTU!!!!
    Now and Forever!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Those are some awesome pics and a great review. Can't wait to get the figs.