Page 107 of 148 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3676

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Fantastic pics!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Those Granamyr pics are AWESOME! It really captures how amazing the figure is! ABSOLUTELY the BEST pics on line of this figure!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Is there still no Shadow Weaver review?

For reals?

Seriously?

Best figure in the line, and no awesome photos of her looking awesome?

Matthew, those pictures are so good that for a moment I nearly forgot I was looking at a inanimate figure!
    Thanks for continuing to produce these.

The best pics yet. Congratulations, that is one amazingly fine job you did Matthew K!
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

lets do one better and make you the official photographer of the line.
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Just to echo everyone else commenting on this - awesome job!

Mattel should send samples to you first as well as the reviwers - more people would surely be tempted to buy the figures after you showcase them in such a artistic and cool way.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Thanks for all the compliments, fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Beautiful, Matt. I was taking some test shots last night for a photo of him in his lair, and I thought "Matt K is going to make an awesome diorama for this". I actually wasn't expecting a full-on filmation diorama. Where do you find the space for all these things you've made?
    Cool! What are you using for his lair? I'm looking forward to seeing it. I had to go full-on Filmation for the Granamyr lair as I love those episodes. As for the dioramas, I have a shed or two in the backyard and the rest of the stuff is in my garage. I am running out of space.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Is there still no Shadow Weaver review?
    Hopefully the lighter release schedule of 2013 will allow me to get to older figures I missed. Shadow Weaver will be seen in our fwoosh 2012 year end wrap up story, though.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Hopefully the lighter release schedule of 2013 will allow me to get to older figures I missed. Shadow Weaver will be seen in our fwoosh 2012 year end wrap up story, though.
    Oh yeah, i can't wait for the class of 2012 story........the last ones were kickin cool......

Cool! What are you using for his lair? I'm looking forward to seeing it. I had to go full-on Filmation for the Granamyr lair as I love those episodes. As for the dioramas, I have a shed or two in the backyard and the rest of the stuff is in my garage. I am running out of space.
    I want to do it minicomic/box art style, more of a cave. It has to be an outdoor thing, so winter weather prevents it from happening anytime soon. I was just posing figures for shots to get a sense of things...I really wish this guy came out months ago in warmer weather, b/c this guy is just begging to be photographed!
    What did you use for the pile of gold on the floor, btw? Did you make that? It looks perfect.

I posted some Granamyr pics today. Please take a look if you are so inclined

These are pretty amazing. I love the wide shot where you see Teela from behind... it's posed just like a scene from the mini-comic if I am remembering correctly?
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    These are pretty amazing. I love the wide shot where you see Teela from behind... it's posed just like a scene from the mini-comic if I am remembering correctly?
    Indeed

(Sorry, slap happy!)
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I want to do it minicomic/box art style, more of a cave. It has to be an outdoor thing, so winter weather prevents it from happening anytime soon. I was just posing figures for shots to get a sense of things...I really wish this guy came out months ago in warmer weather, b/c this guy is just begging to be photographed!
    What did you use for the pile of gold on the floor, btw? Did you make that? It looks perfect.
    Cool. His lair is more like that in the mini-comic. I almost went that way as well. Sorry to take so long getting back to you on your question. The gold is just round gold glitter in the largest gauge I could find at the craft store. I coated a pile of glued together scraps of foam with elmers glue then poured the glitter and some cheap 'diamond' shaped beads on there. I've also seen war gamers use a ton of hot glue to make the piles and dump their glitter and beads on that. It doesn't look too great in focus, but I think it passes out of focus okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Thanks! If it was from the comic, it was unconscious. I usually swipe pretty hard from the mini-comics intentionally. If I got it right this time, it was by accident.

Fang Man! FilMation! Fwoosh! First Look! Finally! Frick yeah!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-8CL
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Fang Man is so freaking cool!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Your reviews are always so well-written. The opening paragraph pretty much sums up the line perfectly.
    As for Fang Man, he's very well done. A bit cartoony, but he should be since that's his source material. He fits in perfectly with the rest of the clowns that make up Skeletor's forces. . I will fully admit that Fang Man is a very-well designed character by filmation, and it's too bad they only used him the once.
    The figure looks pretty weird from the side though, tbh. The neck piece just look wrong.

Cool. His lair is more like that in the mini-comic. I almost went that way as well. Sorry to take so long getting back to you on your question. The gold is just round gold glitter in the largest gauge I could find at the craft store. I coated a pile of glued together scraps of foam with elmers glue then poured the glitter and some cheap 'diamond' shaped beads on there. I've also seen war gamers use a ton of hot glue to make the piles and dump their glitter and beads on that. It doesn't look too great in focus, but I think it passes out of focus okay.
    Thanks for the explanation, I think the gold looks great! It really looks like a huge pile of gold coins.

Oh man I want Fang Man NOW! So cool.

Actually after looking at him from the side....I know him from Filmation...but it's weird, he looks as if he needed somewhat of a tail....

I think the neck piece should have flowed more into the tunic....but otherwise....I like him, he's different than many we've already gotten,
    and his inclusion of Filmation accessories is awesome....Now we need the Filmation Power Sword somehow to go with He-Man and the
    Sword of Ancients.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

He has a new right hand sculpt? The finger looks to be in a trigger position
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

He looks awesome!!!! I'm really looking forward to him!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    He has a new right hand sculpt? The finger looks to be in a trigger position
    You appear correct, and it appears a little awkward. He doesn't have a gun and in all of the pics except his holding the Wheel, it looks odd now that it's been pointed out. It does make me wonder who we have coming up that would have a gun/crossbow maybe for which this finger positioning will be used. Let the guessing games begin?

Fang Man wasn't originally on my cherry picking list but I might reconsider. It's good to hear that his quality is great. I also like that they made new boots with the new ankle joint. I'm curious if his skin tone matches Faker, though I doubt it. I think his forearms with the orange bracelets would look good on Faker.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Great pics as usual Matthew K, one question though, when will we see the 2012 wrap up story & pics??? Keep up the great work.

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colt44 View Post
    Great pics as usual Matthew K, one question though, when will we see the 2012 wrap up story & pics??? Keep up the great work.
    MOTUC Class Of 2012!!! I've been awaiting this as well!

It's in-progress right now, it just takes a bit of time as this should be the most expansive edition yet.

Soon.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook