Page 100 of 148 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3676

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

The new weapons pack and most of the recoloredweapons look good. Some, however, are a bit confusing.

Dekker is excellent. Great headsculpts, unique body and color design, and a really nice accessory.

I apologize, but I really just cannot appreciate anything about Randor other than the cup. I really dislike the yellow used for gold here as it conflicts with Marlena's gold coloring. I just find the whole figure too garish, which is saying quite a lot in MOTU.

Castlegreyskullman might be the greatest MOTUC figure. Ever. I'm serious. He just has "the vibe", that delicate mixture of ancientness, mystery, and power that so wonderfully conveys the mystery and allure of the toys back in the early 80's. Bravo.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    I played a bit with theFwoosh`s pics, hope you Snakemen fans like it:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I played a bit with theFwoosh`s pics, hope you Snakemen fans like it:

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/585/sm8x.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/6714/sm1q.jpg

I want the red and green one.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I want the red and green one.
    there´s more now

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    there´s more now
    Wow, stellar work!

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

I posted some Randor pics the other day: http://thefwoosh.com/2012/11/motuc-f...-palace-randor I think my love of Filmation beat out my disappointment at the articulation cuts here.

And some Manta Raider pics last week:

http://thefwoosh.com/2012/11/action-...e-manta-raider

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    These photos have to be some of your best yet! The lighting, the angles... just brilliant!

Cool pics, but damn! I was hoping for Procrustus and Granamyr!

Your pictoral reviews are always amazing. I look forward to seeing the new ones every time you update.

I'm a sucker for insider knowledge and learning what happens behind the scenes. Do you think one day you'd do that kind of thing with a look at how the dioramas are made and what goes into one of your shoots?

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Cool pics, but damn! I was hoping for Procrustus and Granamyr!
    So agreed. I wanna see Granamyr's bio already.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

This post also does not include Granamyr info. Sorry.

Thanks, guys. Hadly, I did post a bit of a wordy walkthrough about my building process a while back on fwoosh. I'll have to search our archives and get you a link.

Outstanding photos, Matt. Love the Randor one despite not liking the figure or even the cartoon, but the dioramas, background figures/posing are amazing.
    And the Manta Raider--awesome! I actually chuckled when I saw Adam fall off What did you use for the vehicle's base in the pics with Duncan?
    The water pics are really nice. I wanted to try something similar, over real water, but the thing sold out in seconds so I doubt it'll ever happen. But your water setup is VERY cool.

Thanks, Whiplash7. The base in that pic was the back of a plastic container for these ball jointed skeleton figures called Skeleflex. The front was a massive skull and the back piece had this cool techno detail, so I kept them. I should probably paint them up a bit.

Hadly, here is the link to my backdrop article:

http://thefwoosh.com/2011/11/custom-...s-and-dioramas

I realize I am going a little out of order with these but, he just cannot be denied. Ram Man. First Look.

http://wp.me/p12o0s-88I

Woo!
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

My favorite shot, but I might cut seams on the sides of his skirt to get better stances.

Sorry, I may be in the minority but I can't stand the closed eyes look on Rammy. I understand them paying homage to the cardback art, but he looks very odd with the other figures. He is fighting with his eyes closed/squinted??? I hate his face.

He is so damn awesome! Can't wait to get him!

I look forward to the rest of the reviews, Veebs. You didn't get Granamyr, did you?

Jitsu next please.

Awesome Veebs, Ram Man looks great! I actually don't mind the squinted eyes - to me its appropriate for someone who bangs their head all day.

Does anyone else think he kinda looks like a mash-up of Marlon Brando and Tom Berenger?!

Also, I wonder if the Axe looks better on his back upside down...that way it doesn't stick above his helmet.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Ram Man looks great. But a little glossy in some pics. Also i wouldve prefered some brush over the silver instead all those painted rivets, but he still is one of the best though.
    Love his proportions

OMG!

Ram Man looks fabulous!

It's going to be like Christmas in January.

Damn near perfect. My only nitpick would be that the elbow pin cuts into the top of his wrist bracers. Also would like to see a sculpted weapon holding hand rather than the fist with a hole in it. Would have made more sense to have a fist without a hole and then an interchangeable weapon holding hand, rather than the extra head, which I feel wasn't needed.

Could very well be the best figure since Fisto.

So glad they used the toy & Filmation pallete....

Can't wait for him, and glad to see the figures are on schedule. Next month baby!!!! Vintage Rammy comes home for the first time in 20 plus years.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Sorry, I may be in the minority but I can't stand the closed eyes look on Rammy. I understand them paying homage to the cardback art, but he looks very odd with the other figures. He is fighting with his eyes closed/squinted??? I hate his face.
    I would have preferred a Filmation looking helmeted head instead of the unhelmeted head, that is something I'll never have a use for.

And with the squinter, I am glad he's wearing a helmet, at least the Filmation Rammy was a much better looking dude than prune face here.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Ram Man looks awesome! Can't wait to add him to the shelf! The 12 back is finally complete!

Hell, Veebs' poster from 1984 will finally be completed with Jitsu!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Ram Man seriously looks amazing!! Already looking as a good contender for MOTUC figure of the year He seems to have turned out pretty much spot on - my only slight issue and it might not even be an issue is that his arms appear to be really glossy.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar