Page 101 of 159 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3965

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

BEST. RAM-MAN. EVER.
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Ram Man looks awesome! Thanks Veebs!
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

~John F. Kennedy

I wasn't all that impressed with all the pics we'd seen at shows and whatnot prior, but that review really did a good job of selling him.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

This is absolutely the best Ram-Man EVER!!!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Does Fwoosh have a review page up for Ram Man yet?

Wow... "runs to fwoosh to view reviews" Rammy is sweeeeet!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Best MOTUC figure...EVER!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

That figure is pure Metal.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

I want this version!

NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Totally with you on that! That would make a cool travelling con exclusive.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Does Fwoosh have a review page up for Ram Man yet?
    Yes, he even linked to it on this thread last page or so.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Ram Man is out of this world. Great first look, Veebs!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I am happy and sad about Ram Man. I'm happy to finally be getting him and happy his quality is good. I'm sad that no figure released after Ram Man will bring me as much joy as getting Ram Man. MOTUC is all downhill for me after Ram Man. After him and Jitsu, Mantenna and Two-Bad are my last must haves. That's not to say that there aren't still more figures I want. But I am extremely cherry picking now.

I'm happy with the classic toy colors. But for the sake of everyone who wants the card back colors, I hope Mattel makes that version too. Given that Mattel probably "broke the bank" on this mold it should be a given that Mattel might want to recoup the costs by offering both versions. I'm all for multiple interpretations of figures. I rallied behind reverse colors Stratos, which we got, and classic toy colors man at Arms, which we didn't actually get but was able to piece together using several different figures.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Barring unforseen QC issues (which often show up in these reviews, so things look hopeful), Rammy seems just about perfect. I'm getting used to the squint, and am very glad he is the same height as the other figures. Much as I love Filmation, I always felt Rammy should have been a bit bigger, eye to eye with the other characters. I think this is about the perfect size, with his bulk being his massive girth.

This one looks like a winner on par with things like Trap Jaw and Bow as far as setting the standard goes. And I would splurge for a cardback colored version, maybe an out of sub bonus figure like She-Ra 2.0. They paid a premium to make him with all the nw molds, might as well squeeeze some extra money out of them as there appears to be a good demand for this variant.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    MOTUC is all downhill for me after Ram Man. After him and Jitsu, Mantenna and Two-Bad are my last must haves.
    Those are the same exact ones I feel I need to have, F-Deuce! We are becoming similar and sinister! I like the new evil avatar. Welcome to the Dark Side, my paduwan!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Thanks, Whiplash7. The base in that pic was the back of a plastic container for these ball jointed skeleton figures called Skeleflex. The front was a massive skull and the back piece had this cool techno detail, so I kept them. I should probably paint them up a bit.
    Yay! Now I feel less crazy for keeping those Skeleflex packages. I haven't found a good use for them yet, but the one you're talking about there is just SO cool with the skull and the mechanical details.

Anyway, on to Ram Man:

...well wait, I'm not sure what to say! He's just so obviously awesome that I can't think of much beyond "awesome!" He's got everything the original had sans his immobility, and it even looks like he's got a good range with the legs, considering the skirt (though the skirt is segmented so perfectly that I may end up cutting it anyway).

One question though: Can he hold other weapons? Looks like the hole in his hand is the same size, but I can't tell. I wana see if you can shove a spear in there.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I hate RAM MAN....waste of a slot....Bring on Jitsu!!!!!!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I am happy and sad about Ram Man. I'm happy to finally be getting him and happy his quality is good. I'm sad that no figure released after Ram Man will bring me as much joy as getting Ram Man. MOTUC is all downhill for me after Ram Man. After him and Jitsu, Mantenna and Two-Bad are my last must haves. That's not to say that there aren't still more figures I want. But I am extremely cherry picking now.

I'm happy with the classic toy colors. But for the sake of everyone who wants the card back colors, I hope Mattel makes that version too. Given that Mattel probably "broke the bank" on this mold it should be a given that Mattel might want to recoup the costs by offering both versions. I'm all for multiple interpretations of figures. I rallied behind reverse colors Stratos, which we got, and classic toy colors man at Arms, which we didn't actually get but was able to piece together using several different figures.
    Me as well, all I need are Mantenna, Two-Bad and Dragstor.

And for different versions, I would have preferred the Vintage toy MAA over the one we got, darker green and dark green furries, but we at least got a semi correct colored armor set with SMAA. But I myself would have preferred a Filmation MAA, which I made as a custom from a Palace Guard buck, some paint and MAA accessories. And I am currently working on my Dragstor custom, I would love an official version, but if he never makes it to production, I'll be happy with my custom, and at least with my custom the official version can stay MOSC. But Two-Bad & Mantenna would pose greater challenges and need of more parts than I want to commit to right now, being personal customs, if they were client customs, then that would be different.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    He looks fantastic! I can't wait, already have his spot on the shelf picked out

Other than picking up Mekaneck, that will complete the Heroic Warriors for me (well I may get Sy-klone if I could find him really cheap, couldn't squeeze him into the Matty sale). I'm glad that he is wide and thick but not 200X huge (and really glad he's not 200X toy short. Awful figure, lol).

My list of "essentials" is a bit longer:

Two-Bad (last evil warrior I need to feel complete)
    Saurod
    Tung Lashor
    Mantenna
    Dragstor
    Horde Troopers (don't let me down, Toyfair 2013)
    Entrapta
    Glimmer
    Mermista
    Flogg
    Mara
    And despite always saying that I don't want variants, I'm starting to feel more and more like NA Skeletor falls on my essentials list. Plus I want to see what the Horsemen do with him.

Oh and of course Crita!

I'm probably leaving a few out, but my list of essentials is a bit longer and growing
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    If these guys came out...

Mantenna
    Horde Troopers
    Two-Bad
    Tung Lashor
    Hydron
    Sagitar
    NA Skeletor
    Flogg
    Glimmer
    Angella
    Castaspella
    Oo-Larr

...the line could end and I would be satisfied in the end.

Ram Man = HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

Am I the only one who thinks the second head is not only a bit unnecessary, but also doesn't look right on his shoulders? There's a great big gap between his chin and the armour.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Heroic Warrior
    Great figure, 2013 starts great with Ram Man, Jitsu and Snake Face...

Ram-Man looks aweesooome!!
    Why the black belt? a 200x element?

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Me too!

Much better color scheme imo!!!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!