Page 102 of 141 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3516

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Ram Man feels like a return to 'true blue' MOTU for me, which is something the last few monthly releases have lacked. Which isn't to knock those releases at all as they've been fine and quite fun, but since Mekanek things have felt slightly 'soft'. So it's nice to see Rammie put things back on track and what a nice way to kick off 2013!! And what a solid release he looks to be! Thanks to the fine folks at Fwoosh for cracking the story and with great pictures and commentary as always.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Ditto! Im not a Ram Fan at all...but thats the one I wanted!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

The MOTUC incarnation of Ram Man has made me into a Ram Man fan. I don't know who I am anymore...

Apparently I'm the only one who is greatly disapointed in this figure. The shoulder pads don't come out nearly far enough, and they're missing that trademarked downward slope; his arms are WAY too long; his thighs are too narrow; and his skirt thing is too short. : / I'm speachless. I had some of the highest hopes for this guy, and he has so many dimensions that are way too noticably off for me to overlook. I'm sure I'll love him when he gets here, but ...
    Last edited by nicholighkun; December 4, 2012 at 06:15pm.

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Is it January yet? Wait, did I just ask to skip Christmas? Ok, never mind.

I am so ready to get Ram Man. January is perfect timing since he starts the year off right!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

He looks awesome, but man is he big. He looks ridiculous standing next to Teela, his bicep is bigger than her. Reminds me of King Grayskull and Veena in the cartoon.
    The cardback sculpt is stellar though. This guy is a beast and will be one of the highlights of the entire line. Guaranteed he's already the 'figure of the year' for 2013, there is nothing else that can touch this guy. The only thing that will overshadow him is Castle Grayskull.

Count me in for a cross-sell repaint as well, I'd love to have both.

MOTUC is also downhill for me after Ram-Man, as far as figures go. There's also Jitsu, but if they cancelled the line I'd be content. That doesn't mean I'm out though...still looking forward to various other releases, but none of them are necessary for me. My collection will be complete.

I'm out after Sir Laser Lot.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    And I'm out after Scratch N Sound Catra. If Mattel doesn't release this figure they hate PoP. And Great Rebellion figures. And females.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Heroic Warrior
    I´m glad, that my Heroic Warriors are finally complete. Everything else, like Snout Spout or Clamp Champ is just a bonus.

Yea... Ram-Man does seem like the beginning of the end for the vintage line. Jitsu is coming, so is Snake Face... all I really want now are:

Tung Lashor
    Mantenna
    Horde Troopers
    2 Bad
    Snake Armor He-Man
    and a few MYP characters would be a bonus. But that is really it... oh and a 12 inch Mer-Man and Skeletor!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    And I'm out after Scratch N Sound Catra. If Mattel doesn't release this figure they hate PoP. And Great Rebellion figures. And females.
    You know, as much as you've been begging for Ram Man for the last four years, I'd think you'd have sympathy for the three of us that actually do want Scratch N Sound Catra.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Yea... Ram-Man does seem like the beginning of the end for the vintage line. Jitsu is coming, so is Snake Face... all I really want now are:

Tung Lashor
    Mantenna
    Horde Troopers
    2 Bad
    Snake Armor He-Man
    and a few MYP characters would be a bonus. But that is really it... oh and a 12 inch Mer-Man and Skeletor!
    Yep, I get the feeling that the vintage stuff has has made another big step. The Snakemen need Tung lashor and Squeeeze, the Evil Warriors Two Bad to have their core menbers together. The Evil Horde is lacking most core members.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    You know, as much as you've been begging for Ram Man for the last four years, I'd think you'd have sympathy for the three of us that actually do want Scratch N Sound Catra.
    I actually thought about going from in order of release to factions on my shelves, then I realized, POP/TGR is barren, take away the variants of She Ra and take away Adora and you have nothing....3 figures, and I don't count the Star Sisters, for one I don't own them, never will, and second, I don't like them aside from Starla. Bring on Castaspella, Sea Hawk and the others....I'm not a POP fan by any means, I never watched the show....yet....and I obviously never had the dolls, but even I acknowledge the faction being barren, I mean hell even the Horde is filling out, and they are even getting a Filmation cohort to go along....POP/TGR needs more.

I'd not object to SS Catra, but I'd like to see Shower Power myself.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Ditto! Im not a Ram Fan at all...but thats the one I wanted!
    Don't worry, I think Rammy will be one of the fastest selling figures in the line. This could possibly prompt a card-back re-paint later on down the road.

As for the figure itself, I think I'm going to be a little wide-eyed boy, all full of nuttin' but love for MOTU when I get this figure...... I am so HAPPY!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I actually thought about going from in order of release to factions on my shelves, then I realized, POP/TGR is barren, take away the variants of She Ra and take away Adora and you have nothing....3 figures, and I don't count the Star Sisters, for one I don't own them, never will, and second, I don't like them aside from Starla. Bring on Castaspella, Sea Hawk and the others....I'm not a POP fan by any means, I never watched the show....yet....and I obviously never had the dolls, but even I acknowledge the faction being barren, I mean hell even the Horde is filling out, and they are even getting a Filmation cohort to go along....POP/TGR needs more.

I'd not object to SS Catra, but I'd like to see Shower Power myself.
    Always good to see a not-exactly-PoP fan recognize the lack of, and support the inclusion of more, PoP. I'm not chomping at the bits for either Catra variant, but I'd welcome either warmly to my shelf. Star Burst She-Ra, though...she's more important to me than about half of all remaining original figures from any faction.

It will be very hard to resist getting Ram Man. Definitely one of the coolest figures of the line. This is one of the figures that most needed an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the second head is not only a bit unnecessary, but also doesn't look right on his shoulders? There's a great big gap between his chin and the armour.
    Yeah, I agree. I don't see why they just didn't do a helmet that goes over the head, instead two entirely separate heads (or even just ditch the unhelmeted, pie tin head).

It's funny how we get things like this, that sure, some people will appreciate, but no one is calling for it, and yet 200x heads are "retired". Even the Fwoosh article says the unhelmeted head is modelled in spirit on the MYP cartoon, which is 200x. And we get the Keldor swords. And other characters from the same cartoon. Yet we can't have an alternate Grizzlor or Clawful or Buzz Off head. Makes absolutely no sense.

But given the decisions the design team seems to keep making (like Stinkor's forearms and Frosta's "white"... I mean "cool grey"), I'm pretty sure Mattel HQ is located near some kind of leaking nuclear reactor... because they make some absolutely BIZARRE decisions. Continuously.

Come on Veebs don't tease us, Show us the rest of the figures Matty sent the Fwoosh. Jitsu next please?

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Come on Veebs don't tease us, Show us the rest of the figures Matty sent the Fwoosh. Jitsu next please?
    Agreed; show us more! (But preferably Mosquitor and Netossa, since they're being released prior to Jitsu, LOL.)
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Sorry everyone, I am working as fast as possible through these! I had an early request to make this one next, so while the others will be here soon, Jitsu is up to bat now!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-89l
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Sorry everyone, I am working as fast as possible through these! I had an early request to make this one next, so while the others will be here soon, Jitsu is up to bat now!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-89l
    That pic w/ Evil Lyn...

Boy, Jitsu looks great!!

He may not be equally stacked with extras like Fisto, but the detail on him is amazing.

Snappy Threader
    Oh wow Jitsu looks so cool.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Nuff Said.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Now if only we could get those vehicles along with Stridor/Night Stalker, Battle Ram, and Snake Mountain! I'd leave this line completely happy! Provided we also have the figures in my signature, of course.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg