Page 106 of 155 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3861

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    What are you people doing to your leech nets? Mine is fine and I've hemmed Adora to the wall a couple of times.
    I took mine out of the package. One went on a shelf with leech. One went into a plastic storage tub. Within two weeks, both were in pieces. I didn't do anything to them at all
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

I can only hope that the 'wings' can be easily removed, but it's more likely they'll leave two big holes in her hair.

I've also been throwing around the idea of hitting the hobby/craft stores, to see if they have some net-like material I can craft into one of those gladiator-type weapons for her.
    Classics TGR figures should be Filmation-based, but they NEED MORE COWBELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    What are you people doing to your leech nets? Mine is fine and I've hemmed Adora to the wall a couple of times.
    Mine came with a small rip so I got a replacement... good thing I did, because the Leech net practically disintegrated... I was looking forward to Frosta way more than Netossa... truth be told, I have no idea who she is... BUT Netossa looks way better than Frosta, so I will welcome her. Nice having a lil skin diversity on the shelf!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Check the Produce Section... Some fruits come in netting. Also you could get a hairnet.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

I think Procrustus looks pretty awesome for someone that wasn't even on my radar as far as wanting!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Did I miss Mosquitor?

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Did I miss Mosquitor?
    You did. It's an earlier review.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Dan had Mosquitor early but i don't think Fwoosh has don him yet.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Procrustus is amazing looking. I just have no idea where to stick him

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    Procrustus is amazing looking. I just have no idea where to stick him
    With all due respect, who cares!! He's awesome looking and I have enough mediocre figures on my shelves that can be shifted around to make room for awesome any day of the week. Truly he is amazing looking and came out really well.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior
    Hmmmm it seems to me that procrustus's head in comparison to his waist size looks to big .....or the waist needs thickening up a bit, might just be the angle of the pics, id like to see some worms eye view shots

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm it seems to me that procrustus's head in comparison to his waist size looks to big .....or the waist needs thickening up a bit, might just be the angle of the pics, id like to see some worms eye view shots

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Dan had Mosquitor early but i don't think Fwoosh has don him yet.
    I'm pretty sure you're right. I backtracked all the way to the November reviews, and didn't see a link for Ol needle-nose.

Sorry, we were running a bit behind, but just in time for the sale, we have her First Look up now!

Mosquitor!
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Sorry, we were running a bit behind, but just in time for the sale, we have her First Look up now!

Mosquitor!
    Her? She? Since when was Mosquitor female?

Edit: I just got the joke.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Either Pixel Dan's head will explode or if he will elope.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Fwoosh Review
    Plus, as a character, Mosquitor never really had any back story or characterization since she never appeared in any media...
    Not true. Issue #8 of the Star/Marvel run gave Mosquitor some feature time. The issue was subtitled, "Beware the Menace of MOSQUITOR", had it attacking He-man on the cover and in the story, it attacked He-man while Snake Face was making short work of the palace by turning them all to stone.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Another great review Veebs.

That Trap Jaw pic is hilarious.

She?

NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I posted some Granamyr pics today. Please take a look if you are so inclined:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/01/motuc-feature-granamyr

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Matthew...for real, dawg. This was one of your best galleries yet. Soon you're going to have a book...

We really have to ask TG to start sending you some early samples. Make a poll, petition, send him an e-mail, hit him up at NYTF, something! Dude, you made the Star Sisters look awesome. And this Granamyr pictorial was off tha hook! Imagine if this had come out before the December 17th sale?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Beautiful, Matt. I was taking some test shots last night for a photo of him in his lair, and I thought "Matt K is going to make an awesome diorama for this". I actually wasn't expecting a full-on filmation diorama. Where do you find the space for all these things you've made?
    I love all the little chests and things, looks great.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    We really have to ask TG to start sending you some early samples. Make a poll, petition, send him an e-mail, hit him up at NYTF, something! Dude, you made the Star Sisters look awesome. And this Granamyr pictorial was off tha hook! Imagine if this had come out before the December 17th sale?
    He did not receive early samples?????? Come on TG!!!

Awesome stuff....as always.....

You make me want to buy every figure after seeing your pics.....then my wallet says no

I cant wait for a "Class of 2012" story. I love those.

Those Granamyr pics are amazing--you should get early samples too--those pics may very well have sold it for some people on the fence

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    I posted some Granamyr pics today. Please take a look if you are so inclined:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/01/motuc-feature-granamyr

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...91-592x890.jpg
    WOW!!! This is an INSANE pictorial. I am still waiting on my granamyr to arrive and these pics aren't helping the anxiety!! I plan on doing a shelf similar to your diorama, light effects are a must!! maybe a pulsing orange and red effect is best.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure