Page 115 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3676

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

The only thing I don't like about this set are the names for each of them and their overall bio. Though I am warming up to Ditztroyer. The others... I'm calling her Demolitia, and she's definitely sporting the Horde logo. Her specialty is blowing things up (vehicles, outposts), scavenging the debris, and putting stuff back together in more devious ways for deadlier effect. He's just going to be called Talon Fighter, and he's going with the heroic warriors as an expert hiker/scout type of character (I see that one weapon as more of a pick than a club), who operates from Point Dread, his home base. Ditztroyer I see as a mysterious wizard, who for the time is aligned with Skeletor and is somehow connected to Shokoti (son of Shokoti and Lord Masque, perhaps?). He's going to be big trouble on Eternia when He-Man and She-Ra take off after Skeletor for their New Adventures I see him usurping Snake Mountain from Jitsu at some point and using it's secrets in hopes of resurrecting Shokoti and Masque. He's very Halloweenesque, so I see him with yellow Evil-Lyn and Scareglow as his main partners in crime while Skeletor is off in space.

I really like the set and cannot wait to play around with the mix and match options. I think the blue cloak and hooded head would like kinda impressive on Laser Lot's body actually.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I think the only complaint I have is how the woman's shield is set up. I'd rather have it go long ways along her arm. Otherwise: awesome!
    Alexx, after you mentioned that, I thought it would look really cool like that so... I tried it out and the two clips on the shield are spaced perfectly to fit over her upper arm bracer. It stays on perfectly:

Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    Not that interested in Karatti, but the Fighting Foe Men look great. Can't wait to pick them up.

Veebs are we going to be seeing the class of 2012 roundup soon?
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

I think the FFM will be a sleeper hit.

Heroic Warrior
    Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    When I get these guys none of that bio or names are going to exist to me. Two new heroic warriors and a new evil warrior is the plan.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    I only wish that Roton symbol would be smaller Was hoping i could plug Bows red circle thingi in there, but i guess it wont fit, damn
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Something I noticed is that Karrati's left upper leg is not completely painted on the backside. One leg has green skin and the other is painted in the same gold. I haven't noticed that in PD's review, but I may have missed it.
    Anyway I love the figure. The FFM still have to grow on me.

EDIT: I checked PD's review and it has the same paint mistake. Or does it POP more like this??? Personally I don't care cause you won't see it on my shelf.
    Last edited by The Horrorist; April 20, 2013 at 07:24am.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horrorist View Post
    Something I noticed is that Karrati's left upper leg is not completely painted on the backside. One leg has green skin and the other is painted in the same gold. I haven't noticed that in PD's review, but I may have missed it.
    Anyway I love the figure. The FFM still have to grow on me.

EDIT: I checked PD's review and it has the same paint mistake. Or does it POP more like this??? Personally I don't care cause you won't see it on my shelf.
    Itīs no mistake. Itīs intentional and comes from his original vintage design.

*Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Alexx, after you mentioned that, I thought it would look really cool like that so... I tried it out and the two clips on the shield are spaced perfectly to fit over her upper arm bracer. It stays on perfectly:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...hield-side.jpg
    Oh YES. Awesome, thanks for trying that out! Problem solved!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    While I'm not a fan of the FFM and would have preferred a Rock People instead, I must admit that these figures look rather cool.

Karatti is pretty awesome too! Nice to see more NA characters in the line. If only they could stop reusing the same Trap Jaw legs for future figures...

I can't wait to see Flogg, Hydron, NA Skeletor, Darius or Mara to flesh up the NA factions...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Great reviews Veebs.I share a lot of your same sentiments on the FFM.Dawg o tor has always been my favorite.His design is real clean and aesthetically pleasing.If he was a single packout I'd be interested but I'm leaning towards passing.I have to be real particular with my collection as shelf space will come into play.Just to touch on Karatti one last time,the Trapjaw thighs don't bother me so much.I thought fans loved the reuse of parts with this line.Last time I checked,He-man's loin cloth was overused.Now if the Trapjaw legs didn't look good then I'd have a problem.
    Last edited by King Criss79; April 21, 2013 at 12:17am.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I think the FFM will be a sleeper hit.
    Yeah, hopefully in the future (when people calm down about high price points and slot stealing) the holdouts will appreciate these as the cool figures they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Itīs no mistake. Itīs intentional and comes from his original vintage design.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/..._back_full.jpg
    Sorry my bad. Thanks for the pictures. It makes totally sense now. And I was thinking I was onto something.

Here are my King He-Man pics if you have any interest:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/04/motuc-feature-king-he-man

I'm trying not to pass any figures up this year like I did last.

This.
    Is.
    AMAZING!!!!

Mattel should hire you to make their ads. The line would go on forever.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Your photography never fails to blow me away.

Heroic Warrior
    Fine pics, really cool with the ice trapped Marzo...

I wonder what skin tone has the blue FFM? Is there a already released figure with that tone?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Here are my King He-Man pics if you have any interest:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/04/motuc-feature-king-he-man

I'm trying not to pass any figures up this year like I did last.
    http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...-He-Man_23.jpg

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...-He-Man_24.jpg
    That is a great little story. DC should hire you to do some actual comics this way.
    Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
    Check out: http://mechawhales.com/

Collectible figures available from: http://www.deepfriedfigures.com/

My 3D printed action figures: http://www.hauke-scheer.de/

Quote Originally Posted by Barnster View Post
    This.
    Is.
    AMAZING!!!!

Mattel should hire you to make their ads. The line would go on forever.

There is no sense or justice in MOTUC. Otherwise Matt would be used as the main marketing tactic.

Amazing pictures. I really like Marzo VS King He-man actually, they just look right for each other.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Only you guys can make Laser-Lot and Spector fit in. Again, your lighting is perfection!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Really nicely done pictures as always - I love the snowy scene and its nice to see Frosta and Marzo being used.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

My Spirit of Hordak arrived today so I put up a quick First Look:

http://wp.me/p12o0s-a5K

Also got a few things from Mattel, so I will have NA He-Man finished ASAP. Thanks!
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook