Page 116 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3859

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    My Spirit of Hordak arrived today so I put up a quick First Look:

http://wp.me/p12o0s-a5K

Also got a few things from Mattel, so I will have NA He-Man finished ASAP. Thanks!
    He looks SO cool! It would be awesome to see a picture of Spirit Hordak's head on Horde Prime's body (with and without the helmet thing covering the head).
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    "He is cast in clear red plastic that looks delicious (but is not, so please refrain from licking the plastic despot)"

that made me actually laugh out loud, my grandmother looked at me strange.

He does look kinda awesome I must say.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

New Advent---er... GALACTIC PROTECTOR He-Man is now live!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-a7f
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Is something wrong with the face of the ponytail head? Like, the jawline.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Wow. I was already looking forward to him but after seeing these pics he is easily my favourite (none regular) version of He-man. Really fantastic figure.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    Is something wrong with the face of the ponytail head? Like, the jawline.
    Damn, that's bad, I thought they would have fixed that from the prototype....so glad I do not want this He-Man....

To me it's the same with King He-Man....Why couldn't they just have taken the original He-Man face and reworked only the hair? That's all they had to do, and He-Man would look identical for every variant....and just aged him for his Royal outing....instead, you get nonidentical heads, all claiming to belong to He-Man....only to look similar, but not.

I really like King He-Man, but not his one....

And sorry, like Jitsu, the head looks too tiny for the Classics buck, another case of shrunken head MOTUC....and like Jitsu, the jawline is ....bad....

Tiny head, HULK hands....not a very proportionate figure aside from the basic buck. Don't like the Light-sabre wannabe, don't like the armor....the only thing I do like is the Helmeted head. Those hands look like hams, especially in the pics where he's holding the sword "Aloft"....I hope figures I still need and want don't get those hands....I really don't like them.

Glad for all you guys that wanted him, I sure don't....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; May 14, 2013 at 09:15pm.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Think I'm going to keep the helmeted head and armor on over the ponytailed head.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

The new hand has the same problem as Bow's did, it is too big and the fingers are all the same length. : / Who sculpted this? It really feels like the horsemen passed this job on to someone else. All of their hand sculpts are always so good, but for some reason these two are highly amateurish to me.

I'm surprised how good the original He-man head looks with the sling armor. The ponytail head has some issues for me as well.

The helmeted head and armor are basically perfect though.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    The new hand has the same problem as Bow's did, it is too big and the fingers are all the same length. : / Who sculpted this? It really feels like the horsemen passed this job on to someone else. All of their hand sculpts are always so good, but for some reason these two are highly amateurish to me.

I'm surprised how good the original He-man head looks with the sling armor. The ponytail head has some issues for me as well.

The helmeted head and armor are basically perfect though.
    Yeah, thought I'd be the only one....HULK....excuse me...HE-MAN SMASH!!!!

Another thing I hate, and predominately why I really dislike NA, is the leaving Eternia crap, and that he's He-Man permanently....sorry, not in my story. He-Man will always revert back to Adam, that is who he truly is after all.

I think the head is horrible too, it has to be the same guy who did Jitsu & Fisto....well Fisto looks decent enough, not perfect, but good, Jitsu looks OK after growing on you, but this He-Man head is....eh....

And the hands....horrible....I love the "aloft" idea, but my figures are posed just fine without it....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    AWESOME! Awesome awesome awesome AWESOME!
    Good, I'm glad you said that 'cause I was going to as well.

*ahem* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Good fuggin' GOD I love this figure! Can't see any problems that'll bother me when I get 'em. It's everything I loved about the original figure with added bonus details 'n all that.

OKAY...now to try and forget he exists again 'cause there's still a month and a half between me and sweet armored neon insanity.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Wow our boy did not age well? What's up with his face? He is hideous. What happened to his jaw? Even the helmeted head looks weird. Look at his bug eyes and slimmed lop sided nose. Maybe he had some work done?
    Last edited by eurorko; May 14, 2013 at 09:39pm.

Heroic Warrior

Are the helmet and face two seperate pieces?

The normal DC head looks way better... I like that combination...

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'm honestly not looking forward to this figure. The best thing about it is the Hold Aloft Hand.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Sweet! NA He-Man...hopefully I can grab an extra one in July.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Another thing I hate, and predominately why I really dislike NA, is the leaving Eternia crap, and that he's He-Man permanently....sorry, not in my story. He-Man will always revert back to Adam, that is who he truly is after all.
    He does turn into Adam. Not sure where you got the idea that he doesn't. I think maybe the original mini comic had this plot point, I don't know.

I like the helmeted head...not enough to wanna keep him.
    At first i thought i was gonna keep this one...but decided along the way not to.
    The ponytail head, i think, does look sloppy.
    The helmet head, again, looks great.
    Hopefully my figure will make someone else happy!

Heroic Warrior
    He looks great! I hope they have DOS stock of him so I can get two.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    I know Eric prefers the original pre-adam version, but jeeseh refusing to sculpt NA He-Man's head is going a little far IMO
    I wonder why they went with the 5th horsemen for He-man's head? Didn't they think it would look inconsistent?
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

He does turn into Adam. Not sure where you got the idea that he doesn't. I think maybe the original mini comic had this plot point, I don't know.
    Look at the bio....it even says it (maybe it's following comic canon?)

But I had heard a few times from people that he gave up being Adam when he left Eternia....I know, he came out to his parents....um...about being He-Man that is

Then, what I saw was he became He-Man, left, something happened and no more Adam....maybe the cartoon was where he could turn back into Adam....I don't know, but I still don't like NA....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    I know Eric prefers the original pre-adam version, but jeeseh refusing to sculpt NA He-Man's head is going a little far IMO
    I wonder why they went with the 5th horsemen for He-man's head? Didn't they think it would look inconsistent?
    Did someone confirm it was the other guy who did Jitsu's head?
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I don't get people not liking NA. Just like all MOTU, there is no real cannon, you can make it what you want in your head. The character designs and horsemen sculpts are so good, just re-tell the story for yourself. The toon has it's charms, and Jack Olesker had mentioned once in an interview that the intent was to have the story return to Eternia in the second season. He also hated that Battle cat and Orko were not included by Mattel.

Too bad about his messed up face.

As good as the 4H are, they still can't make me like anything related to NA. I just don't like the designs.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I'm not a big fan of NA. that said, I really like this figure. With all the extra display options, this is the first time a variant has felt like an outright figure of its own rather than just being a cheap variant.

I'm surprised how good the original He-man head looks with the sling armor.
    Fortunately, I have an extra He-Man head so I may be displaying him this way. I'm just glad that the skin tone is a good match so that we are able to swap the heads.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Even the helmeted head looks weird. Look at his bug eyes and slimmed lop sided nose.
    I actually think the eyes look more in scale. I always thought that the regular He-Man's eyes were too small.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Really digging the figures we're getting this year, and i'm hanging for the second half of the year now! With NA He-Man, i really like the figure the more and more i see him. I'll be displaying him with the ponytail head though i'll alternate with the other one from time to time. As much as i like seeing pictures of upcoming figures, i'll try to not judge until the figure is in hand. Pictures can only tell you so much which is why i have no issue with his ponytail head/jaw.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor