Page 119 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3511

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Can't wait for Class Of 2012!!
    It'll be refreshing to read some proper MOTU stories, especially after the DC comics' take on everything.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post
    It'll be refreshing to read some proper MOTU stories, especially after the DC comics' take on everything.
    With you there.....

Here is MattK's look at Icer:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/07/first-l...-classics-icer

"Song of Icer and Fire!"
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Cool stuff! Good choice of fighting companion.

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    awesome photo's. Icer looks so good!

i was really hoping to see Icer added to the pic with the rest of the Evil Warriors.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Icer is the surprise hit of the summer for me. Really, really like him and did not expect to before I saw the first prototype. Amazing pictures as always guys.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Awesome pics as usual! I really can't wait for my Icer to arrive! He looks fantastic!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

This is not really review or photo related (I just don't want to spam up the boards) but we just published part 1 of our Comic Conversation with Toy Guru, and you can read it here"

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/08/comic-c...eitlich-part-i

It is a multi-part interview so there will be more installments as the week rolls on.

Thanks!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Lol @ dreidel of justice!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Great interview - I look forward to reading more.

Any idea when we will see first looks of Clamp Champ and the Rock Warriors Veebs?
    The Lurkiest

Very fun read. Scott is such a likable guy, to me at least.

I watched the Plundor episode the other day and if you think about it, he is like if Bugs Bunny went bad and ruined the Looney Toons world. It was so juvenile with the giant clocks and the fish holding its nose, and it was perfect. I have a whole new appreciation for Plundor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Great interview - I look forward to reading more.

Any idea when we will see first looks of Clamp Champ and the Rock Warriors Veebs?
    Hopefully before too long, we have still been really busy with post-SDCC stuff, but I know Matt K is working on Stonedar and Rokkon and I plant to shoot Clamp Champ this weekend.

In the meantime though, here is part II of our chat with Scott:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/08/comic-c...itlich-part-ii

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Hopefully before too long, we have still been really busy with post-SDCC stuff, but I know Matt K is working on Stonedar and Rokkon and I plant to shoot Clamp Champ this weekend.

In the meantime though, here is part II of our chat with Scott:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/08/comic-c...itlich-part-ii
    Really great read and Scott had some interesting info there about the "one figure" that may have people talking. Songster? Lodar?
    The Lurkiest

It's interesting that Scott mentions that a 200x subscription would be more difficult to do. is that because the remaining "popular" characters are already coming next year? Here's the results from the recent poll:

1. Evilseed
    2. Calix
    3. Lord Dactys (CONFIRMED)
    4. Veena
    5. Horde Wraith
    6. Tuvar
    7. Baddrah
    8. Prahvus
    9. Illumina
    10. Hawke
    11. Miro
    12. Skeleton Warrior
    13. Odiphus
    14. Ceratus
    15. Kulatak

We are already getting Dactys, and Tuvar/Badra (sort of). I bet we get Evil Seed,Veena, and Hawke (fits both filmation and 200x) next year. I still think a sub with the following would work:

Prahvus
    Callix
    Horde Wraith
    Illumina
    Ceratus
    Kulatak

Quote Originally Posted by dagodfather View Post
    It's interesting that Scott mentions that a 200x subscription would be more difficult to do. is that because the remaining "popular" characters are already coming next year? Here's the results from the recent poll:

1. Evilseed
    2. Calix
    3. Lord Dactys (CONFIRMED)
    4. Veena
    5. Horde Wraith
    6. Tuvar
    7. Baddrah
    8. Prahvus
    9. Illumina
    10. Hawke
    11. Miro
    12. Skeleton Warrior
    13. Odiphus
    14. Ceratus
    15. Kulatak

We are already getting Dactys, and Tuvar/Badra (sort of). I bet we get Evil Seed,Veena, and Hawke (fits both filmation and 200x) next year. I still think a sub with the following would work:

Prahvus
    Callix
    Horde Wraith
    Illumina
    Ceratus
    Kulatak
    Well of course I'd love a sub that gave me Prahvus, Illumina, and the Horde Wraith, and I know Callix is very popular, but I'd be more in favor of Miro and the Skeleton Warrior over Ceratus and the Kulatak. I'm skeptical we'll get to nearly this many 200x characters in the next two years though, much as I want them all.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Well of course I'd love a sub that gave me Prahvus, Illumina, and the Horde Wraith, and I know Callix is very popular, but I'd be more in favor of Miro and the Skeleton Warrior over Ceratus and the Kulatak. I'm skeptical we'll get to nearly this many 200x characters in the next two years though, much as I want them all.
    Is NA really more popular than 200X? If it were six 200X figures I'd go with:

Snake Armor He-Man
    Prahvus
    Calix
    Evilseed
    King Miro
    Sorceress

or maybe some of these to repalce others?:
    King Hssss
    Ceratus
    Illumina (Should really make her the Power-Con exclusive or Traveling con exclusive, granted she maybe slightly short changed sculpt wise but we'd get her)

Yes I know many don't want variants but these main characters could help sell this type of subscription.
    Last edited by cbomb23; August 6, 2013 at 12:24pm.

Quote Originally Posted by dagodfather View Post
    It's interesting that Scott mentions that a 200x subscription would be more difficult to do. is that because the remaining "popular" characters are already coming next year?
    This would be my guess also--^ If they're considering a NA sub and don't consider that idea too far out then why would a 200X sub be? After all, I'd wager more people on average want 200X figures than want NA.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Really great read and Scott had some interesting info there about the "one figure" that may have people talking. Songster? Lodar?
    This caught my attention, too. I wonder which faction or era this figure would come from: NA, 200x, POP, Horde? The hints are intriguing.

Also, I would buy a NA sub. I hope that brings me closer to getting a Master Sebrian figure.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    This would be my guess also--^ If they're considering a NA sub and don't consider that idea too far out then why would a 200X sub be? After all, I'd wager more people on average want 200X figures than want NA.
    It always seems that 200x is a sore spot for Mattel, which is probably also why it's more difficult to do a 200x mini sub. It would be awesome though. As an extra incentive they could add 200x heads for characters we already own. Sy-Klone, Grizzlor, clawful and Buzz off come to mind. Or a belt pack for various characters.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

My guess is Madame Razz, especially after comparing it to Plundor. Many, myself included, really want her. Others do not.
    My MOTUC needs:
    Catch up: Granamyr
    Coming soon: Hydron, Blade, Scorpia, Extendar, Flogg, Double Trouble, Flutterina, NA Skeletor, Madame Razz, Rio Blast, Entrapta
    Needs to make me feel like I have a complete collection: Queen Angella, Tung Lashor, Imp
    Wants: Filmation Hordak, Hoove, Mermista, Lord Masque, Peekablue, Skeletor's Robot Knights

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by tjhill2112 View Post
    My guess is Madame Razz, especially after comparing it to Plundor. Many, myself included, really want her. Others do not.
    That definitely could be it, I have no interest in her, I was thinking a character like Prahvus but also thought he may be a little too obscure? But Razz is near the top of many polls and while many like her, many also don't.

Could be Lookie

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex The Kid View Post

Is this still coming? Those initial pictures were incredible.

I sure hope not. She has "SDCC 2014 exclusive" written all over her. That, to me, would be the best way of getting her made for those that want her.
    "Red Warrior needs food badly!"