Page 131 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3676

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    I have not been able to access the fwoosh from work today. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Today, no, but I have had a few times over the past few weeks when I couldn't access the main page. The forums and any other page I had in history and could go to directly were fine, but the main page was inaccessible.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    my friend has a 3 year old niece, we have no idea how she got into it but she is obsessed with filmation he-man and she-ra, her favourite she-ra character (from the horde) is Mantenna, and it's because he looks kind of cute and silly.
    And for a FILMATION fan that cute face is perfect. No matter if you are 30something or only 3 years old but of course for a three years old his squeaky voice and funny way of pronouncing words together with his skinny lackey body, i totally can see why she thinks he is cute and silly.

For me he is not and thatīs why i know i will never ever do that to my Mantenna once i get him but for everyone who likes Mantenna FILMATION-esque thatīs the way i would chose!
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

That Filmation Mantenna mouth is giving me LIFE!!!!! I've gotta' get my slender little fingers on one of those!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I'm catching up on 2013 figures I missed with Karatti:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/motuc-feature-karatti

Veebs posted a few more pics and a full review of the Mantenna mod kit:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/first-l...e-mantenna-kit

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Matthew K; October 21, 2013 at 01:21pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Having now seen what it looks like on the figure, I can say that the mouth mod unequivocally looks like Mantenna has duck lips. O_o
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

It's funny how that mouth changes the entire figure.... Not sure, but this may be one thing I have to pick up.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Auggie and Veebs are back with their Hypothetical 2015 MOTUC line up:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/masters...5-subscription

Lord Dactus pics:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/motuc-feature-lord-dactus

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Your photography is the best advertisement this line could (and should) get. Someone at Mattel needs to hire you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Auggie and Veebs are back with their Hypothetical 2015 MOTUC line up:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/masters...5-subscription
    I really, really, really like these hypothetical lists you folks create. They don't come across as pie in the sky only, but are instead figures/subs that actually seem plausible- and are very well thought out btw. Too bad this pretty much finishes out the biggies.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Thanks for the response. The idea was twofold:

1) If this is the end, what could Mattel get away with? Super fanboys' wishlist
    2) There needs to be a 2016. He-Man is much too rich with so many great characters!

My only change would be to get Butthead and Master Sebrian in there somewhere. I really think if we are getting the key characters for the eras we should get all the characters featured on the dvds in the various sets.

He-Man

heroes were He-Man, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Orko, Man-E-Faces, Stratos, Ram Man, Zodac, King Randor, Queen Marlena, Mekanek, and the Sorceress
    villans were Skeletor, Beast Man, Evil-Lynn, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops, Whiplash, Clawful, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Spikor, and Two Bad

She-Ra
    heroes She-Ra, Bow, Glimmer, Kowl, Madame Razz, Angella, Frosta, Castaspella, and Peekablue
    the Horde Hordak, Shadow Weaver, Catra, Imp, Entrapta, Scorpia, Leech, Grizzlor and Mantenna

New Adventures
    heroes He-Man, Hydron, Flipshot, Sagitar, Mara, and Master Sebrian
    villains Skeletor, Flogg, Slush Head, Crita, Quakke, and Butthead
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Hey, guys!

In case you needed a reminder that Mantenna is amazing, Matt K is here to remind you:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/motuc-feature-mantenna

Also, I have a preview of the amazingly awesome Kevin Kosse (TIN) Horde Trooper Navy and Flashback heads:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/first-l...rooper-helmets

Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Mattel REALLY should be paying you guys because your pics sell these figures so well, not to mention the awesome story telling. I love the dioramas, fantastic work
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Great photos as always. Still waiting with anticipation for the Class of 2012 article!
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

The Fwoosh's piece on the Kevin Kosse Trooper heads just drives home the pain of Scott saying they will not offer more troopers. a very bittersweet piece.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Thanks, gents!

More Kosse goodness from Veebs on the front page:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/10/first-l...classics-clone

Wow, Sky High is Mister Clean?!

Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I don't know about any one else, but I am super excited to see Fwoosh do a review on Castle Grayskull!!! With your guys talents and just can't wait to see the awesome pictures!
    I have two loves in my life... Halloween Click Here and He-man!Click here

You can also check out my new Halloween Online Store HereMOURNING NIGHTMARES HALLOWEEN STORE

If my my family asks.. its my wife and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    And for a FILMATION fan that cute face is perfect. No matter if you are 30something or only 3 years old but of course for a three years old his squeaky voice and funny way of pronouncing words together with his skinny lackey body, i totally can see why she thinks he is cute and silly.

For me he is not and thatīs why i know i will never ever do that to my Mantenna once i get him but for everyone who likes Mantenna FILMATION-esque thatīs the way i would chose!
    I'm a filmation fan, but I lean way more to the serious aspects of MOTU. so my mantenna is a monster too. I LOVE filmation for what it is, but the perfect MOTU for me, well it hasn't been done yet, but it's a mix of filmation, myp, the alcala minis and so forth.

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Holy Crap he looks JUST like my friend, Jim! He just returned from Iraq, and I got him He-Man last Christmas and he pre-ordered the castle. Where can I get that head?!

And believe it or not, his favorite figure in the line is...Molarr. He laughed when I blamed it on the PTSD lol

These photos are so awesome, thank you so much for continuing to produce/post/imagine these! I'm pretty much all-in, but if I weren't I'd be going crazy trying to get every figure after seeing these photos. You make me not only want the figures faster but also want the customs! I gotta have those Skeleton warriors and those barbarians Dactus beat up! I love that Dark Wolf so much I had to find it, buy it, then draw it! When it's all done, these photo shoots are the best promotional ads this or any line could leave behind IMO.

Oh and I hope we get to see more of Shadow Weaver in that Fright Zone set!!!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Jun-Yor - In order to buy the head sculpts by Kevin you need to message him on facebook.

Gbagok - Thanks! I do hope to catch up and do a whole Shadow Weaver set at some point.

Here are some Nepthu pics:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/11/motuc-feature-nepthu

Hey, guys-

I went on a trip a couple of weeks ago and decided to take along some MOTUC figures to photograph them out in the wild. I decided to make it a tribute to the vintage "8-Back" figures and package art. Check it out if you like, part two will be along next week.

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/11/masters...-8-back-part-1

Also, I posted my (late) Standor preview last week and Matt K worked his magic on the Horde Troopers:

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/11/first-l...assics-standor

http://thefwoosh.com/2013/11/masters...horde-troopers
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

HA! I love how Geldor's reign of terror ends when Dekker flies in and backhands him with a mace.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.