Page 145 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3676

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

So is the armor removable or not????!?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    So is the armor removable or not????!?
    As was stated in the article, it's glued shut, but with a lot of hot water and/or cutting, it can be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    ...and confirmation that the shoulders ARE reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall View Post
    Sabretooth tigers could actually open their lower jaws well past their teeth. I googled it when I got him
    Quote Originally Posted by smaug View Post
    Sabretooth tigers were able to open their mouths quite a bit more, though...

Besides, they went extinct, so one could argue that they did not manage, in the end...
    Their articulation wasn't limited by the plastic that Battle lion is made from

As for extinction, All Thing Must Die. They died out with the Mammoths no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    This is another huge fail on an already botched attempt at Filmation Hordak

"Mattel’s engineering team decided not to make the plug-in in the arm match those previously used with characters like Roboto, Trap Jaw, or even Hurricane Hordak. I have no idea why this was done, but it seems like a real missed opportunity because giving Hordak all kinds of weapon choices would have certainly been ideal. "
    Ah, Ruben's Final middle finger to the fandom that dared criticize his work.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

AH MAN! Every new review makes me more and more excited for NA Skelly! Only things that bother me are how gummy his hands will be (nothing irks me more than weapons falling out of hands) and whether or not i'll be able to rig his cape to be removable. I may get a second, if I can, to see if it's possible. I've seen some things that are glued in (on other figures) but are able to be ripped out and replaced without much effort. I'm pretty much completey used to the buff armor now. It really fits the powered-up look. I would have still liked it if they had done it differently, but for what we are getting: I'm happy. Now it's just waiting to see how i'll feel about it in-hand!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Failmation!!!!

Is he responsible for na skeley's arms being none removable too?
    HELP Daniel (masque) Benedict with his He-Man Fan Film "Fall of Grayskull" Kickstarter campaign!
    WATCH the youtube video.
    DONATE to his Kickstarter project!!
    VISIT He-ManFilm.com to find out more.

Part Needs
    : MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    AH MAN! Every new review makes me more and more excited for NA Skelly! Only things that bother me are how gummy his hands will be (nothing irks me more than weapons falling out of hands) and whether or not i'll be able to rig his cape to be removable. I may get a second, if I can, to see if it's possible. I've seen some things that are glued in (on other figures) but are able to be ripped out and replaced without much effort. I'm pretty much completey used to the buff armor now. It really fits the powered-up look. I would have still liked it if they had done it differently, but for what we are getting: I'm happy. Now it's just waiting to see how i'll feel about it in-hand!
    King Hiss's overlay is pretty easy to get off with a hairdryer, for what that's worth. Of course, his overlay was glued in the back, and only to itself, not to the actual figure, so that might complicate things. I hope not; I would be quite irritating getting a skeletor who's armor was glued on at some obnoxious wrong angle, but is also nearly impossible to remove without destroying.

I just looked at mini comic that came with Gorpo. NA Skeletor has thick cables on both shoulder fronts. Even Mattel's artwork proves they're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall View Post
    King Hiss's overlay is pretty easy to get off with a hairdryer, for what that's worth. Of course, his overlay was glued in the back, and only to itself, not to the actual figure, so that might complicate things. I hope not; I would be quite irritating getting a skeletor who's armor was glued on at some obnoxious wrong angle, but is also nearly impossible to remove without destroying.
    Nah, I don't care about the overlay; just the cape. It's attached by the tiny skulls on the front, but I'm wondering if they'll be easily replaceable if I rip 'em out. If they aren't, then I'm thinking about adding some other parts to make the cape able to be removed and replaced without much effort. We'll see.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

I use that same dragon for my Fang Man too.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    These Glimmer pics are really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Wow!!! Those pics are AWESOME!!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Matthew, I always enjoy your pics a lot.

My first introduction to MOTU (and not only MOTU but also to action figures in general and also to comics, sci-fi and fantasy genre) was this MOTU magazine:
    http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=2801
    The magazine (just like and the rest of this series) shows pics of MOTU figures in various settings.

Your pics remind me of this magazine. Every time I read your review, for a little while I feel like I am 5 years old again.

Heroic Warrior
    Where can I find that dragon?

PM please with details.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I use that same dragon for my Fang Man too.

The Dragon is from Toys R Us; there own line that has some GREAT figures... an Awesome Tree Monster, 4 armed troll... and other orcs on warts and stuff. I Always want to buy that stuff when I go there but somehow leave without them. If a MOTUC can ride that dragon, I may indeed be in to buying some stuff... hmmm maybe today!!!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

Here it is online at TRU:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...entPage=family

You may be able to get it cheaper at the store because they often have sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Matthew, I always enjoy your pics a lot.

My first introduction to MOTU (and not only MOTU but also to action figures in general and also to comics, sci-fi and fantasy genre) was this MOTU magazine:
    http://www.he-man.org/publishing/item.php?id=2801
    The magazine (just like and the rest of this series) shows pics of MOTU figures in various settings.

Your pics remind me of this magazine. Every time I read your review, for a little while I feel like I am 5 years old again.
    Thanks, that's really nice to hear and I had fun looking at those magazines again. I'm definitely inspired by the old Sears and JC Penney christmas catalogs we used to get that showed the toys in cool backdrops, the vintage box art and the commercials.

Great images!!! Love the story that unfolds
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

The Glimmer pics are great but the big pants ruins it for me

Finally got our First Look at the newest Mini-Masters set featuring Man-at-Arms and Faker:

http://thefwoosh.com/2014/07/first-l...arms-and-faker
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

YES, can't wait! I love that Scare Glow and Faker - my two faves - are already taken care of. MAA looks good too, though! Quite perturbed. Perhaps he was set into that form because of another botched Orko spell?

If the Hordak was to be a tribute to Lou....don't you think he should have had the correct damn head Lou's cartoon version actually had?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    If the Hordak was to be a tribute to Lou....don't you think he should have had the correct damn head Lou's cartoon version actually had?
    Original...

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    YES, can't wait! I love that Scare Glow and Faker - my two faves - are already taken care of. MAA looks good too, though! Quite perturbed. Perhaps he was set into that form because of another botched Orko spell?
    Someday we have to get a Duncan who comes with a pail of water to drop on his head...

Love the caricature they achieved here with MAA; they are having a lot of fun with these figures and it shows. It's also going to be nice to finally be able to assemble at least part of Grayskull (finally be able to see if it will fit where I have the sundry pieces and the figures right now). Not terribly hopeful about the line's future from some of TG's comments; maybe we'll get a mini mini-sub next year to see if the line can get enough support to continue.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    Here it is online at TRU:
    Thanks, that's really nice to hear and I had fun looking at those magazines again. I'm definitely inspired by the old Sears and JC Penney christmas catalogs we used to get that showed the toys in cool backdrops, the vintage box art and the commercials.
    Wow, you are the one responsible for those pics? You don't know how much I've enjoyed those features. Just want to say a huge THANKS!

Mattel should hire you to promote this line. That is EXACTLY the way those figs should be shown off!
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira