Page 18 of 152 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I Cannot tell you how excited I am about Optikk!!!! And this review has hyped me up...A LOT!

Cant wait for PD's Review!!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

That is one amazing figure...the way the 4H pulled off his armor is incredible.

I'm 100% convinced there isn't a single MOTU, POP, or NA figure they can't turn into awesome.
    SKELETORTILLA...Evil Painter of MOTU
    My DeviantArt page http://dwaynepinkney.deviantart.com/
    Available for commissions

The first eye that's based somewhat on the original figure is like Christmas.

Aw man, I didn't know his armor came off! Cool!! Now I can do all sorts of wacky mix 'n match stuff! Not to mention that I'll have giant eyes to swap out with other figures's heads...

I love this figure!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Amazing!! Thnaks for the link, Optikk is a fantastic AF!

wow thats a bad mamma jamma! nice review too! thx for sharing!

He looks much cooler in the review than he did at the reveals.. and this is coming from someone who likes NA.

That link is right there why the 4 Horsemen kick ass. I have no interest in NA either, but how can you not get behind a figure like that? The people that have made up their minds to hate all things NA may be unswayed, but I think Optikk is killer and won't last very long next month.

I can't wait for this figure! And…admittedly I never got into NA back in the day. I'm really looking forward to having this figure in hand!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

God I wanted him when he was first revealed but now I want him even more
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I didn't really want him before I read this review. Now I think I just might try for him.

that Visine Pic is great!!!
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

So it looks like the abdominal piece isn't removable. I wonder if that's how they'll handle some of the future armored characters like Fisto, who has a texture motif running through his armor.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Optikk is my fave NA character and one of my fave MOTU characters period. That review has me even more pumped for his release! Can't wait!

Very cool how they did the bottom torso piece and the armor... I thought the bottom torso piece was just a new sculpted torso and I was wondering who they could reuse it on, but now it makes more sense that they just made the piece to slip over the abdominal section.

My only COMPLAINT is that they strayed a bit away from the orginal figures color. I prefer the more brownish copper color opposed to the bright gold they used which is a color that already appears on a lot of figures and weapons. I was looking for a bit of variety.

Wow. I've been sold on Optikk since they showed him. Now I can't wait to have him on my shelf.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    He looks great! Too bad I can't afford him... Oh well, I'll have to get him when I get a job, he'll be rereleased or on eBay.

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    He "looks" great! Also really like the wiring on his back, didn't see that before.
    Can't wait to get him. He'll be my first NA figure ever, so good job 4H and Mattel!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    The first eye that's based somewhat on the original figure is like Christmas.
    Optikk: Behold...my evil of of CHRISTMAS!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I'm pretty sure that that reviewer is my favorite when it comes to writing the reviews. They are entertaining, and you just get a lot of personality from them. I like the writing-style; it's humurous and nostalgic, but you get a lot of new info on the figure too.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Awesome!

I can't believe some folks refuse to like or include this guy in their collections. He is one of the coolest figures to date, IMO.

And yeah, the Visine pic is pretty darn clever.

I will not be adding Optikk to my collection but I think Optikk as the first MOTUC update of a NA character is perfect. I assume NA fans are thrilled and it really has the WOW to pull in new fans.
    Matty needs to do pre-orders !!

As much as I was underwhelmed when Optikk was revealed, this review make me glad I decided to go with the subscription. The 4 Horseman have done a terrific job making this non-NA fan want a MOTUC NA based figure.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

A big fan of Slush Head
    My God Optikk looks amazing!! I want him more than Evil Lyn. May can't come any faster! I want that figure in my shelf now.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I'm pretty sure that that reviewer is my favorite when it comes to writing the reviews. They are entertaining, and you just get a lot of personality from them. I like the writing-style; it's humurous and nostalgic, but you get a lot of new info on the figure too.
    Yeah, thefwoosh's VeeBee is far and away my favorite reviewer. He always mentions things I never would think to say or write. It's incredibly thorough with big fibrant pictures, funny extra photos, and even brings up negative aspects or things that could be improved upon while remaining very friendly and light in tone. He's honest without being so aggressive about it, which I love. Somehow he makes the figures even more inviting than they already are, and he even made me want the weapons pack, when I originally didn't think twice about at all.

Plus he's a HUGE POP supporter (he and his wife are fans) and a great guy in person, too. He's very easygoing. He just loves toys. Nothing wrong with that!