Page 24 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

I think the gold armor will look great on Blue Mer-Man... Also thinking those Evil Lyn weapons will look great on DC / MOTUC repaint Evil Lyn (just guessing this could be why they are in those colors).
    KG looks amazing!!! One of the best figs in the line, and Grizzlor is just fuzzy awesomeness!!! November will make me poor, but it will kick a$$... let's hope they fix the ordering issues as well... Could it be possible that all the figures are great and you can actually order them without passing out from stress? Here's to hoping!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    The pouch is essential.
    Sporran...

Same for me. I want the Zoar stuff (looks awesome, but it's lighter green than I thought it was going to be), the sword of protection (looks amazing with the two-tone), the Faker stuff (though I have the spy monkey axe and like it better), the Randor spear (very nice), and the Optikk weapons (which, now that I see Optikk with, I prefer over the silver ones).

The Evil-Lyn weapons make no sense.
    I think we will get a lavender repainted with cape in a DC two-pack, and then a real-deal 200X Lyn variant but waaaay further down the line. They know how badly we all want the flesh-toned Lyn, and they know we will buy her in any form.

The Mer-Man stuff just looks really bad, and makes even less sense with the dc two pack one coming out. I thought this set would look good but it clashes so badly with the yellow furry loincloth

I wish they had done Trap Jaw's weapons in silver for Roboto instead of black for Trap Jaw.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Same for me. I want the Zoar stuff (looks awesome, but it's lighter green than I thought it was going to be), the sword of protection (looks amazing with the two-tone), the Faker stuff (though I have the spy monkey axe and like it better), the Randor spear (very nice), and the Optikk weapons (which, now that I see Optikk with, I prefer over the silver ones).
    I agree with you on a few of your points. I was expecting the Zoar armor to be a little darker in color (according to the back of my mini-comics). I also like the black Optikk weapons now, after seeing him with them.

I think we will get a lavender repainted with cape in a DC two-pack, and then a real-deal 200X Lyn variant but waaaay further down the line. They know how badly we all want the flesh-toned Lyn, and they know we will buy her in any form.
    It was probably filler...

Now that they re-engineered the Power Sword, I guess we'll see more of those in future paks.

The Mer-Man stuff just looks really bad, and makes even less sense with the dc two pack one coming out. I thought this set would look good but it clashes so badly with the yellow furry loincloth
    I know...
    The Mer-Man stuff is his 200X colored armor and weapons. Vintage Mer-Man's boots and gloves don't work so well with the Gold 200X armor and weapons look...nice try though.

I wish they had done Trap Jaw's weapons in silver for Roboto instead of black for Trap Jaw.
    Maybe next pak...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    What kind of material the Trap Jaw/Roboto parts are made of?

Bendy or hard?
    They're Solid.

Heroic Warrior
    They're Solid.

I didn`t expect that...

So why Roboto`s parts had to be so soft?

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Im not sure, but I thought the edict on the 2 packs was that the MOTU would be repaints only with no new components, so I think a cape is off the table!

Im pretty sure TG stated that a few months ago.

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Staff Of Ka View Post
    Im not sure, but I thought the edict on the 2 packs was that the MOTU would be repaints only with no new components, so I think a cape is off the table!

Im pretty sure TG stated that a few months ago.

I knew that new pieces were a no-no, but I figured that maybe they'd give us Keldor's or She-Ra's cape in black... She-Ra's cape works well on Evil-Lyn if you put it on her neck UNDER the collar age wears.

But then I've read thAt there will be no mix and match?
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Coming Soon

A big fan of Slush Head
    Oh man I can't wait to get my hands on those! The Royal Guards look amazing.
    I hope the've made enough for us to army build.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Looking at the photo, I wonder if the face shields will snap on to Man-At-Arms' head(s) also?

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Looking at the photo, I wonder if the face shields will snap on to Man-At-Arms' head(s) also?
    I don't think so. I remember seeing peg inserts on the open face palace guards.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Looks like the color of MAA's armor is slightly darker than the guards. Kind of sucks if true.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Why does the shin armor look odd? It's much higher on some legs than others, is it loose?

They're not molded to fit Keldor's boots.

Heroic Warrior
    Man, they look very cool...

I hope getting 10 or 12 over the time...

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    More....more....pics.....don't tease us like this!!!

I'm suprise pics of the guards and shadow beast are apprearing before review pics of buzz-off!
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

I really don't like the way the shin armour sits on the shin. In my opinion, it is more obvious than Roboto's reversed shoulders.

Having said that, I will still be getting mutiple packs. I can look past the shin armour just like I can look past Roboto's shoulders

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to the full review!

MAA's armor definably looks darker.
    I think I'll change my mind about getting an extra set just for the armor for MAA. I kinda like the idea of MAA having only one side armored so he can travel lighter and therefore is more agile and he can still be fully protected in a battle position facing the armor forward.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

The SDCC pics made the armor look much lighter than Man at Arms but in that photo the color is much closer. I’ll definately be stealing the arm and leg armor from one of the guards to give to Man at Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    Why does the shin armor look odd? It's much higher on some legs than others, is it loose?
    That leg armor doesn’t fit well on those boots at all. I happen to have an extra Man at Arms with loose ankles. I’ll probably display one of the guards without the leg armor and I’ll pop the extra Man at Arms feet onto the guard’s boots. That’ll look closer to how they appeared in the Filmation cartoon.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Awesome. I really dislike the cat and snake heads, though. Never were Palace Guards like that and they just look "off."
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Very cool review, but I can only get one set of these as I am getting married next year so I will be on a super budget.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Awesome. I really dislike the cat and snake heads, though. Never were Palace Guards like that and they just look "off."

I feel the same way. They just don't look right on the guard bodies. I really don't understand the snake head, and I just can't imagine Carnivus having his people in Palace Guard armor. I would think they would use the armor that their race uses.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210