Page 55 of 141 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3517

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Wave 3 of the 2-packs could've been so much better. She-Ra's gold parts could've been recolored to match her cartoon appearance. Add a silver/grey shield, and I would be in. Why they didn't recycle Hordak's gloves on Zodac, I'll never understand.

And don't even get me started on how a handful of folks got their idea realized with Battle Armor Faker, all the while those waiting 30 years for Magenta Armor Faker get nothing. *sigh*
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    I personally think that what we're seeing is a representation of the castle as it appears in the mind of an artist who doesn't give a rip about MOTU and just kind of made it up as he or she went along.
    plausibly.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    And don't even get me started on how a handful of folks got their idea realized with Battle Armor Faker, all the while those waiting 30 years for Magenta Armor Faker get nothing. *sigh*
    Surely that can be accommodated with a couple of Weapons Pak pieces. A lot less complicated than the five piece (Clamshell + three plates) BA.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Surely that can be accommodated with a couple of Weapons Pak pieces. A lot less complicated than the five piece (Clamshell + three plates) BA.
    I said the same thing, but deleted my post because I forgot about Skeletor's skirt. In MOTUC it is non-removable and therefore impossible to do in a Weapons Pack.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Here’s a few more observations and thoughts on the Supergirl vs She-Ra two-pack image:

1) Presume the reason why Supergirl appears to be the same size as She-Ra even though the action figures are different sizes is due to the artist deciding to increase Supergirl’s size to make the fight look fairer.

2) She-Ra appears to be hovering in mid-air like Supergirl! Does this mean She-Ra can fly without Swiftwind’s help? Have a look at her feet, they are not flat as if they’re in contact with the ground and her feet are not bent as if she is standing on her toes. And the shadow doesn’t stop at her feet as it would if she was in contact with the ground. Her hair and cape are also moving as if being blown in the wind. Again, this might have been done so that She-Ra and Supergirl would appear to be fighting at the same visual level.

3) Supergirl’s facial expression looks shocked or worried as if she suddenly fears She-Ra. This is in keeping with the He-Man vs Superman comic fight where the front cover had Superman thinking he might die when facing He-Man.

4) She-Ra appears ready to decapitate Supergirl with her sword. Is She-Ra in to extreme violence? And why does She-Ra need to use her sword and shield against an unarmed opponent? She is the most powerful woman in the universe after all.

5) The text explanation or bio on the back of the two-pack suggests She-Ra is on Eternia having followed Hordak after defeating the Horde on Etheria. The battleground of Castle Grayskull would therefore seem appropriate if it is assumed that the Masters (or Hordak?) have called in reinforcements from Earth (including Supergirl) for the final battle for Eternia.

6) The emphasis on training in Supergirl’s bio suggests She-Ra is taking the opportunity to show the “young heroine-in-training” Supergirl a few moves and of course not to get too close to anyone swinging a shiny magic sword as it might end-up hurting a lot. She-Ra should make an excellent teacher having been trained as Adora at a young age by the evil Horde before fighting against them. She can also use her healing powers to cure any injuries resulting from realistic practice fights.

7) As Supergirl is fighting She-Ra and DC have already produced a He-Man comic thereby placing He-Man and the MOTU World in the wider DC Universe, it would appear that DC have now formally recognised She-Ra as the most powerful woman in the (DC) Universe.

Well after getting Queen Marlena. The eyes were not that bad! But I did try to fix them a bit more. Gave her brown eyes. I didn't have any green paint that would work well enough. Think it looks good.

"I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    Well after getting Queen Marlena. The eyes were not that bad! But I did try to fix them a bit more. Gave her brown eyes. I didn't have any green paint that would work well enough. Think it looks good.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...witheyefix.jpg
    Looks great! 100% better! Keep the examples comin gang.....Mine wont be here for a month and I need inspiration!
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

one of my favs when I was young... will most likely be in my top 5 MOTUC!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

he looks really cool i love the robot head

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Awesome write-up and great photos. I cannot wait for man-e. He looks so good.

Very interested to read their upcoming interview with treadaway as well.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Nice to see the Star Sisters name dropped!

I did notice one error though about Man-E-Faces. It should say that he prefers white eyes to black, not red.

Anyhow, can't wait to get him.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    ...wow, just wow...

the queen leading the guards is so unbelievably epic.

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Man e Faces = Must have figure of 2011
    Neutral Forest Spirit

Mr Fwoosh person, you're pictures are INCREDIBLE. You should be hired to do publicity for Mattel, because these shots get people's mouths watering for the figures like nothing else.

The one pic of Marlena leading the guards looks like Anakin leading the assault on the Jedi temple from Episode III. Cool stuff.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Love the face-off with Optikk, but that one image of Marlena leading the charge in the slo-mo badass "to battle!" pimp walk is fantastic.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Can't decide if the one leading the guards or the pic with Optikk is my favorite. They are all excellent. Really impressive!

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Loving that palace courtyard pic!

Reminds me of old toy commercials where kids were playing with them in these unbelievable settings and then you get the toys home and all you have is your couch

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Oh, those photos are absolutely beautiful!! BRAVO!

I LOVE the space battle shot against Optikk! And that courtyard scene...amazing!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by FAN-DOR View Post
    Reminds me of old toy commercials where kids were playing with them in these unbelievable settings and then you get the toys home and all you have is your couch
    LOL!!! Totally!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

What a LOVELY bum! - for an actionfigure, and especially compared to her daughter!
    Positivity, folks!
    Let´s all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

GEEZE I wish I had backgrounds like that!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.