Page 64 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3872

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    As for Swift Wind... he's AMAZING. Seeing him in person at Power-Con was quite a shock just because I hadn't realized how huge he'd be. I really need to get another Detolf shelf because he won't fit in my MOTUC collection right now. He's going to have to on top of the shelves along with the Wind Raider.
    I'm totally on the same boat! (Or...on the same unicorn ) I have no idea where I'll put him and She-Ra, which means I probably need to get a new shelf, too.

Where is the Wind Raider!? Bring it!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Because she can't sit on Swift Wind. That's why 2.0 was made.
    No, Scott said she can sit on him, just not as well as they hoped. If he lied, he owes everyone a She-Ra 2.0 for free because that is false advertising.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Good luck.

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

All I'm really pointing at is that Scott owes us a great deal of explaining to do if She-Ra 1.0 indeed cannot sit on Swift Wind.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Dude, like...welcome to 2010?!
    This is such old news, you can't be serious. It's been all over the forum for ages and is the entire point for Bubble-Power She-Ra even being made. No explanations from TG are warranted or needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Dude, like...welcome to 2010?!
    This is such old news, you can't be serious. It's been all over the forum for ages and is the entire point for Bubble-Power She-Ra even being made. No explanations from TG are warranted or needed.
    You are my hero for the day!

Yeah I wouldn't ask for reparations

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Why oh why didn't Mattel pack in an army builder fireman head with SP to begin with?
    That's an excellent question!! They could have sold double.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Awesome stuff. The toy, the box art, the entire package--just prefilmation greatness to its very core.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    All I'm really pointing at is that Scott owes us a great deal of explaining to do if She-Ra 1.0 indeed cannot sit on Swift Wind.
    Bro, they're right. This has been news for months....it's the whole reason they made the 2.0 body type.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

The Wind Raider is so *** awesome!!!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Wind Raider is soooo gorgeous, I have no idea where I'm gonna put it.

Love that death from above winch pic!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Ha! Funny; they have the control sticks drawn on wrong on the back of the package. Doesn't matter, of course, but it's a funny thing all the same.

Anyway: OY. I want to stay away from vehicles...but DANG that's like a sway of the hips and a come hither look. I need to have that machine. Sadly I'm gona be out of the state around the sale date...dunno what I'm gona do...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Well, they're not the numbers from Lost. I'm stumped, what are they?
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Well, they're not the numbers from Lost. I'm stumped, what are they?
    Are they maybe anniversary dates for the "full release" of the vintage and 200X toylines? June 22 1982 and November 14 2002?

Sallah
    Last edited by Sallah; October 17, 2011 at 02:25pm.

Just read the Swifty and Wind Raider First Looks and DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. I'm sorry NA fans, but this is SUCH a damn boring month compared to the next two!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I want to stay away from vehicles...but DANG that's like a sway of the hips and a come hither look.
    Indeed, she is a TRUE beauty!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Bro, they're right. This has been news for months....it's the whole reason they made the 2.0 body type.
    Scott might not communicate well on things, but I hardly think he would out right lie to us about that. Hopefully PD can show us in his review.

The wing attachments look a little weak. Will the weight of the wings bend or snap those little pegs?

Scott might not communicate well on things, but I hardly think he would out right lie to us about that. Hopefully PD can show us in his review.
    Do you mean about She-Ra 1.0? When she was released Scott said that he was sure the 4H could figure out a way to make her work on Swift Wind. Well... eventually it came out that they couldn't figure it out. They probably COULD have built the saddle up and then had her sit atop it but that would have looked very weird. So they announced She-Ra 2.0 expressly so that she'd A.) incorporate new female parts like the waist turn and B.) she could sit on Swift Wind. I think we've known about She-Ra 2.0 and why she was made since last February at Toy Fair.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

why does he owe you a free She-Ra 2.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    Are they the release dates of the vintage and 200X toylines? June 22 1982 and November 14 2002?

Sallah
    I don't know, the vintage line was not launched at the very end of 1981?
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

Quote Originally Posted by bianchi5 View Post
    I don't know, the vintage line was not launched at the very end of 1981?
    I know it was in production in 1981... but I'm not sure what they are constituting as the full line launch (since they are stating next year as the 30th anniversary after all, which makes it 1982). I thought I remembered Scott mentioning somewhere the exact date for the 30th anniversary, but I can't remember where...

Sallah