Page 68 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 3983

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

I don't know if it is the way it is supposed to be designed but the face on Fisto looks rugged and worn compared to the soft face of He-Man, almost as if it is over detailed

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I don't know if it is the way it is supposed to be designed but the face on Fisto looks rugged and worn compared to the soft face of He-Man, almost as if it is over detailed
    I think its supposed to be worn, he has always been one of the most "rugged" characters in MOTU. Even in 200x he looked like a worn down veteran of a war.

Love Fisto and absolutely LOVE Shadow Weaver!!

And I don't care what anyone says, I am looking forward to Photog so much. he just looks neat but that might be my unfilled desire for more NA characters at play
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Fisto looks great! I love the Fist execution too.
    Is his hair darker than the proto and previous Fisto figures??
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I think its supposed to be worn, he has always been one of the most "rugged" characters in MOTU. Even in 200x he looked like a worn down veteran of a war.

And I don't care what anyone says, I am looking forward to Photog so much. he just looks neat but that might be my unfilled desire for more NA characters at play
    If that is the look they were going for then they have achieved it nicely

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Fisto was sculpted by some... Oh but wait... I'm being silenced by Illumina! * Ouch! * (sound of a violent struggle) MPPPPFFFF!
    Last edited by oulala; January 14, 2012 at 03:33pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

The pics all looks so amazing, Veebs. I really liked the color of the original prototype on Shadow Weaver, but I have to say this the darker color on her looks creepier and has won me over.

Beasts were made to kill Mamblo's Avatar
    Fisto is the shiny proof that TG knows what I expect from a motu:No vintage dumb face, 200x convertibility, no flat abs exposure.

Fisto is the perfect canidate to be the best motuc figure so far for me.
    Last edited by Mamblo; January 11, 2012 at 11:30am.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamblo View Post
    Fisto is the shiny proof that TG knows what I expect from a motu:No vintage dumb face, 200x convertibility, no flat abs exposure.
    Damn right! Fisto looks awesome - his face is so full of character! Cannot wait!
    Last edited by Eternian Poet; January 11, 2012 at 12:22pm.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, this figure is so old school, but also true to his appearence on artworks & comics...

Wow, that must have been an awesoem moment to open up a package with all of those fantastic figures!! All of them look great, But I think Fisto is definitely going to be the one to get. He looks absolutely perfect and the fact that his fist is removeable AND he has the Vikor ankles AND the 200x bits AND...

Maybe I should just stop myself right there

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    That Fisto is ****ing SUPER EPIC AWESOME!!!

Can we expect interchangeable hands finally?

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Damn... Fisto is amazing, Im getting 2 fo sho!! Loving the 200x sword, head, and belt. Im hoping this is a sign of things to come so we can get our 200x fix right along with the vintage/more iconic versions.
    All right, well since Photog and Sorceress are delayed then give us FISTO in January. (1CaNdReAm)
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post

pic wise fisto is my favourite, wing issue aside Sorceress is 2nd followed closely by SW. I like Photog too, I think the 'cute' Wall-E esque face and the bold contrast of colours is selling me.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Lovin' all the new pics!

Even with the wait, 2012's going to be a superb year!
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    Fisto was sculpted by the '5th Horseman', this cool Yugoslavian guy who sometimes works with the 4 horsemen. We talked at the Comic Con's get together at the pub. He also sculpted Bow. I love that Fisto head. Never liked that figure or that character but somehow his head sculpt has won me over. It's nice to get a few different styles of sculpting down the line. Wish He-man's face was a little more detailed too...
    I'm going to butcher his name but it's "George," spelled "Djordje."

He and his wife (a film director) live here in NYC. He's EXTREMELY talented and a great guy.

I met him, as did oulala, at sdcc, but also got to see him at NYCC. I've even run into him and his wife at the toy store!!

And NO, he is NOT one of my sources!!!!! I swear!!!!

He has sculpted some of my favorite figures, and I think his figures' faces are the best in the line.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I'm guessing the "6th" Horsemen was behind Snake MAA.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    He has sculpted some of my favorite figures, and I think his figures' faces are the best in the line.
    Truly! Fisto's face has such character & looks so much like those old, classic depictions of him. He's so AWESOME.

And putting him next to He-Man in that picture above makes He-Man look very VERY bland indeed.... Time to Alcala-ise HM?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    YES! We need an awesome Alcala He-Man !!!

Fisto was sculpted by the '5th Horseman', this cool Yugoslavian guy who sometimes works with the 4 horsemen. We talked at the Comic Con's get together at the pub. He also sculpted Bow. I love that Fisto head. Never liked that figure or that character but somehow his head sculpt has won me over. It's nice to get a few different styles of sculpting down the line. Wish He-man's face was a little more detailed too...
    Maybe you like the Fisto head so much cuz it looks like you! Do you think so? I totally think if you had a full beard and scowled like that, it would be dead on! Congrats on getting your own figure in the line, man! And yes, Fisto looks AWESOME!

And I'll also say that the 5th Horseman is a great guy! After oulala met him at the get together, he told me who he was and I just HAD to go up to him and tell him how I did NOT like Bow, but once I got him in hand he TOTALLY won me over, and he was so genuinely moved, I felt moved! He was kind and humble and has MAD skills!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Haha! How about that one? Do I look like Fisto?

IMG_0953.jpg

I SUCK at Photoshop. Can someone put me on the Fisto body?
    Last edited by oulala; January 11, 2012 at 06:22pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Is that the Alcala head for fisto!!??? AWESOME!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Wow! you aint kidding! Ive only just been admiring Bows face sculpts (I got a spare on BF and have him next to my armchair!) Lets hope this Guy does a lot more heads!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I'm guessing the "6th" Horsemen was behind Snake MAA.
    Yeah the Intern!!!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Haha! How about that one? Do I look like Fisto?

IMG_0953.jpg

I SUCK at Photoshop. Can someone put me on the Fisto body?
    The Horsemen already did!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I just posted our First Look at the Sorceress - Come check it out if you like!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-5n5

She's a lovely looking figure. The face sculpt is amazing and I love her colors. And she'll look good from the front. But why they thought they needed to have the wings articulated in this manner is beyond me. The peg on the shoulders is pretty terrible from any angle that you can see it. But... I still like the figure overall. I just think aesthetics should take precedence over articulation with this line to some extent.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest