Page 75 of 159 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3960

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

I envisioned his gun to have similar powers to that of the device the Filmation Ghostbusters used you use to trap ghosts. In my mind I don't think it shoots as much as it blinds (like the men in black pen) and then he can take them out with his camera lens or a 2nd setting on the gun.

Or using Nathan's ideas, the gun blinds/stuns while the camera lens turns them good
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Actually, did no one here get that the shield is a giant camera flash? Talk about blinding! I think the gun is a two=fold device. It has a clip to be used as a weapon and the film reels for documentation. It DOES have a lens under the barrel after all.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    In my canon, he can only drain so many people of evil...or else it will overpower and corrupt him! Right now, he's at maximum capacity (see his chest for details).

So, once he's used up his maximum draining power, he "shoots" (as in films, with his film-gun ) his enemies which takes their memories! It wipes them clean!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Well, even though Demo-Man's evil was enough to delay this a few week, the usual suspects have gotten back together to continue the Fwoosh's MOTUC saga in the Masters of the Universe Classics - Class of 2011 article. This installment is absolutely massive, has about 120 pictures and, in my opinion, is the best one yet (sing the praises of benty and Matt K). Check it out!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-5fO

Better still, we are giving a way a copy of the now out-of-print Power and Honor Foundation Catalog: Volume One! Yep, if you missed it, now is your chance and the Fwoosh will even make a donation to the Foundation in the name of the winner! Don't miss your chance, the entry period ends on February 3rd!
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Kickin' It Old Skool! Alex The Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Well, even though Demo-Man's evil was enough to delay this a few week, the usual suspects have gotten back together to continue the Fwoosh's MOTUC saga in the Masters of the Universe Classics - Class of 2011 article. This installment is absolutely massive, has about 120 pictures and, in my opinion, is the best one yet (sing the praises of benty and Matt K). Check it out!

Better still, we are giving a way a copy of the now out-of-print Power and Honor Foundation Catalog: Volume One! Yep, if you missed it, now is your chance and the Fwoosh will even make a donation to the Foundation in the name of the winner! Don't miss your chance, the entry period ends on February 3rd!
    WOOHOO! I've been anticipating the new 'Class Of' article since last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post

That really is a very good narrative, great pics to go along with it as well.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

The Power and Foundation catalog is out of print already?????? I was hoping to get one when I get my tax return.........

This has not been a good day at all. There's not even any on ebay. This sucks!
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Well, enter and you can win one. For free!
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Totally awesome!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Thanks Veebs. I did. After I picked up my jaw off the table. Nice job on it!
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Matthew K's Star Sisters review

Holy crap! Matthew K made the Star Sisters look so awesome! I love that he put them in the same situations as the other characters and they fit in just as well!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Great review; I love the Star Sisters!

I really want a few more sets of TS extensions.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

They still look a bit out of place.

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    The photos are stunning!!!!
    I love that skull path.

Friggin GREAT!

The lighting in the Fright Zone AMAZING!

The last pic. in the castle...Snout Spout with his trunk out the window...PERFECT!

I may have to now get the Star Sisters....maybe

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I think in a good way. When darkness comes in the form of The Horde, the Star Sisters light your darkest hour.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I think in a good way. When darkness comes in the form of The Horde, the Star Sisters light your darkest hour.
    So they are the Matrix of Leadership?

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Snout Spout looks out of place next to He-man, the same with Rio-Blast, the whole Horde (they are all bizarre beings!), so the Star Sisters fit very well for me in the MOTUverse.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

I don't agree at all, they do not even stand out as far as the other characters.

They are also a perfect contrast of Etheria's bright colors vs the Hordes overuse of black, brown and red
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I agree; the Star Sisters fit in perfectly with the rest of the bunch. And just wait til we get even more colourful Great Rebellion characters like Peekablue and Frosta. Once that POP shelf starts filling out, the 'Sisters will seem even less "obvious" IMO.

I also think a Justin Bieber figure would fit in quite nicely.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Throw in Sy-Klone. He's just as colorful as any of those.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Throw in Sy-Klone. He's just as colorful as any of those.
    One of my least favorite figures in the line, but not so much because of his color schemes but more so he is practically an exact clone of the vintage figure. I think he was in desperate need of more 200X influence or "modern" influence especially in his face.

As far as Matthew K.'s reviews his pictures and displays are by far the best. He absolutely brings the figures to life can't wait to see Leech, Demo-Man, and BG Evil-Lyn.

The Star Sisters review is great. The way you used Tallstars powers against Catra, is totally natural but still a new thing i never would have thought of it.

Starla looks great in that picture were she walks towards the viewer and Jewelstar against Leech is epic.

This they fit in-/no they donīt controversy annoys me a little bit. Who cares they are there and yes they have some flaws(show me three MOTUC who havenīt) and yes, one of them is pure pink but thatīs no crime. Itīs just a color nothing more

Thank you for that awesome review.