Page 93 of 154 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3848

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He looks awesome. One of my all-time favourites. I prefer my Rattlor without the clashing armor too.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Wow Rattlor really does look great, and that 200x armor looks great on him too so I hope we can get that at some point.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I am glad the included the neck extension but I will miss the "I'll swallow your soul" action feature

I know we are going out of order on these, but since my favorite Ice Empress is such a hot button issue right now, I wanted to get her First Look up ASAP:

http://wp.me/p12o0s-7m9

For the most part, I really like her. A few paint touch ups on the eyes and lips should put her over the top.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton72 View Post
    I am glad the included the neck extension but I will miss the "I'll swallow your soul" action feature
    evil deaded!!!

i neither like nor dislike the character, but the paint apps running up the legs just look so off to me. i won't be getting him so it doesn't matter. just my 2 cents.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    I know we are going out of order on these, but since my favorite Ice Empress is such a hot button issue right now, I wanted to get her First Look up ASAP:

For the most part, I really like her. A few paint touch ups on the eyes and lips should put her over the top.

Any chance you could do Dragon Blaster Skeletor next? Been dying for a review with pictures. If you can thanks a lot!
    Sell me your Unnamed One, keep Son of He-Man going I need a Dare/Hero II now.

Why do all the females except Teela & Evil-Lyn have their mouths open in that weird way?

Frosta's expression is bizarre.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

I think she looks AMAZING!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

I know I can't wait for that 200X armor for Rattlor. I'll proudly display him with BOTH that armor and the Horde armband!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Why do all the females except Teela & Evil-Lyn have their mouths open in that weird way?
    Watch a filmation toon, it's a direct reference to their artwork. That lip thing is how they drew women a lot of the time.

Frosta is neat, though I'm a little iffy about the face. I think it's the paint, really. Not terrible, but if they wana go Filmation so badly then I would have liked a more smug look like I've seen in many pictures that people have posted around here. Her face here just looks....I dunno, surprised? Almost like she's trying to make someone laugh across the room by making a face.

Otherwise I like everything else! It's funny, she was my top favorite back when I originally went through the PoP archive, but after watching Secret of the Sword for the first time since I was a kid, I'm almost more of a fan of Glimmer now! Still awesome to get Frosta, though. She was a top choice mostly because of design and color, anyway.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post

Thanks VERY much for doing her now! I think that was a wise move since she is indeed a hot button of the moment!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    if they wana go Filmation so badly then I would have liked a more smug look like I've seen in many pictures that people have posted around here. Her face here just looks....I dunno
    Weird how they miss the obvious (& superior) choices...

Even if the toothy half-smile is a Filmation thing as Matt K says (& I don't recall that it is), it translates very badly.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Wow Rattlor really does look great, and that 200x armor looks great on him too so I hope we can get that at some point.
    I'm actually underwhelmed seeing Rattlor with the 200x 'The General' armor, but I hold nothing against those that plan to display theirs this way. Perhaps it's merely the fact that MOTUC Rattlor wasn't made with the 200X armor in mind that the fit and look seem off. I'm sure that's it.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Weird how they miss the obvious (& superior) choices...

Even if the toothy half-smile is a Filmation thing as Matt K says (& I don't recall that it is), it translates very badly.
    Disagree. I think all the females with that smile look lovely.

I do have to concede that Frosta's eyes do look a *little* weird, after seeing that review. By herself it looked fine, but in those pics with She-Ra and Bow, she looks like she's a zombie, or in a trance, lol.
    Aside from that, she's a great looking figure. Glad to hear she's more off-white than gray. Her accessories and colours look great. I don't understand the complaints about the bodice not being blue all the way around, either--it looks good this way.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Any review yet for the snake men or DB Skeletor?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Don't you think it'd be interesting if there were great variety of expression between the females? Most of them have this bland grin. Evil-Lyn barely musters a sneer. Catra is frowning, at least.

Happy to see some support out there for SUNDER!

(But I'm afraid if I ask for him, the opposite will happen, as tends to be the case with my pleas to Mattel).

What bothers me the most about Frosta are the crazy Michele Bachmann eyes, there is too much space between the top of the eyelid and the pupil.

If I were to repaint the eyes, I'd make them look like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post

I do have to concede that Frosta's eyes do look a *little* weird, after seeing that review. By herself it looked fine, but in those pics with She-Ra and Bow, she looks like she's a zombie, or in a trance, lol.
    Aside from that, she's a great looking figure. Glad to hear she's more off-white than gray. Her accessories and colours look great. I don't understand the complaints about the bodice not being blue all the way around, either--it looks good this way.
    The complaint is that it isn't how the style guide is, not how the prototype was, and not how the cartoon had her. It is a cost cutting move by Mattel and nothing more.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by BadVermin View Post
    What bothers me the most about Frosta are the crazy Michele Bachmann eyes, there is too much space between the top of the eyelid and the pupil.
    Sometimes a tree is just a tree... and this seems like slight over analysis IMHO. As someone else said recently, these are mass produced toys after all not works of art meant for hanging in a museum.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

There is still something off to me about those eyes, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I think Bad Vermin's explanation makes sense to me. Bad Vermin, did your shop do anything but make the pupil larger and closer to the eyelid, or did you alter the eye shape in other ways?

She looks better than I expected, I was really thinking this was going to be another Marlena head, which I don't even use on the figure, i use an extra Teela's. White looks brighter as well... I think AFI and PD got clunkers, Fwoosh Frosta is pretty sweet.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
    There is still something off to me about those eyes, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I think Bad Vermin's explanation makes sense to me. Bad Vermin, did your shop do anything but make the pupil larger and closer to the eyelid, or did you alter the eye shape in other ways?
    The only change I made was to the size of the pupil, I didn't alter the iris or the shape of the eyes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    these are mass produced toys after all not works of art meant for hanging in a museum.
    This statement is true - you simply have to learn how to paint, to get what you want...