Page 95 of 141 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3516

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonblaster View Post
    Off topic, but what cartoon is this from? I find it particularly hilarious but don't recognize the character.

The character is Donald Duck
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I can't believe how good this looks?

http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...an-592x432.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Glad I have two Draego Man. That's going to be his brother.
    I agree SCB it looks amazing on Draego-Man! I would also like to see the head on Clawful.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    The character is Donald Duck
    Oh snap the red face threw me off but I guess it's because he's angry hahahahaha.....man, I should probably be facepalming right now...

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Oh snap the red face threw me off but I guess it's because he's angry hahahahaha.....man, I should probably be facepalming right now...
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    How strange. So many of the previous figures were just perfect with so many display options. Why would they make the chain unable to be removed? The original one came out. Hm...just strange.
    You are right in the vintage minicomics 'Skeletor's Dragon' he is using the chain as a weapon too! So this is supposed to be his weapon.

The Snake Men have arrived and they are AWESOME! Check them out if you have a minute, I think most people are going to love them:

http://wp.me/p12o0s-7nU
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

MOTUC Most Wanted: General Sunder, Mermista, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Saurod, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ninjor, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Peekablue, Perfuma, Enchantress, Lord Masque.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    The Snake Men have arrived and they are AWESOME! Check them out if you have a minute, I think most people are going to love them:

WOW!!! They look AMAZING!!!!

2 Packs for me!!!

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draego-Man View Post
    WOW!!! They look AMAZING!!!!

2 Packs for me!!!
    I couldn't agree more. I LOVE how they turned out!!!

Also Rattlor looks AMAZING with this armour!
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Can't wait for the snakemen! They look great!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Those Snake Men are looking really awesome. And I'm glad to see that the four heads are pretty distinct from one another. Can't wait to have two sets of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post

Stellar! Looking forward to these guys even more now.

Would love to see King Hiss with the light yellow open mouth head.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

finally Im able to see the combination of the armors/heads!
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

I couldn't agree more. I LOVE how they turned out!!!

Also Rattlor looks AMAZING with this armour!
    http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...tlor-armor.jpg
    Oh. My. Gosh.

THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

Rattor for the win!!

I can't wait for him to come. I haven't been anticipating a figure as much as Rattlor since Leech in September, and that wait nearly killed me.

I can't possibly like a figure more than Leech or Skeletor, but I'll be danged if Rattlor isn't doing everything humanly possible to become my favorite figure in the line!!! Is Rattlor better than Leech or Skeletor? No, I can't think such thoughts, but I can't help myself.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    Oh. My. Gosh.

THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!

Rattor for the win!!

I can't wait for him to come. I haven't been anticipating a figure as much as Rattlor since Leech in September, and that wait nearly killed me.

I can't possibly like a figure more than Leech or Skeletor, but I'll be danged if Rattlor isn't doing everything humanly possible to become my favorite figure in the line!!! Is Rattlor better than Leech or Skeletor? No, I can't think such thoughts, but I can't help myself.
    I understand your trouble - it's hard to resist isn't it?
    But I felt pretty much the same with Leech - one of my top 5 figures of MOTUC.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

I understand your trouble - it's hard to resist isn't it?
    But I felt pretty much the same with Leech - one of my top 5 figures of MOTUC.
    It is difficult to resist, very difficult. The Snakemen were some of the very last He-Man toys I bought as a child. I never had Snake Face or Blast Attack, but I had the rest.

Rattlor and Tung Lashor were instantly 2 of my top 5 figures from the vintage line. The others being Whiplash, Leech, Skeletor.

I thought Rattlor and Tung Lashor in particular were so good as toys in terms of paint, design, sculpt, and sheer awesomeness that they worked well with most other toys. I love them both so much.

Leech just stands out as my favorite because I remember getting the Horde as a kid around Christmas, and waking up Christmas morning to the Fright Zone already assembled under the Christmas tree with all 4 Horde members and my He-Man ready to go. The Horde, the Fright Zone, and the Slime Pit combined with their unique sculpts and the great mini-comics made them the best toys from the vintage He-Man line, in my opinion. Even though Skeletor would always defeat them when I played.

It's hard for Rattlor and Tung to compete with the Christmas morning memory. So Leech has a lot going for him. Plus, Leech is a giant green monster with a mouthful of sharp teeth and suction cups for hands that was made to play in the water. It's hard for other toys to compete with Leech. He destroys them all.

Rattlor's color scheme is just so appealing though. Man, I love him.

I can't wait to get the snakemen army 2 pack and put Rattlor right in the middle of them to boss around.

It's going to be great.
    Last edited by Thrawn29; September 8, 2012 at 04:17pm.

Those Snake Men look awesome! I'm really looking forward to them!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Well the Snakemen are awesome, of course. Think that settles it; I'ma have to get two of those sets. Too much good and useful stuff to pass around! Plus, I love all of those heads too much to not use them!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

It's great to see that the 4 heads are 4 unique Snakemen!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Well the Snakemen are awesome, of course. Think that settles it; I'ma have to get two of those sets. Too much good and useful stuff to pass around! Plus, I love all of those heads too much to not use them!
    Yup, going to have to be on Matty to get another set. I would like to believe they will have sets at NYCC so I can save on shipping but I doubt they will!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

Fantastic review, great photos and posing. These look to be as fun as the palace guards. I had decided to just get one set, for a lot of reasons, but now I'm waffling on that. I'd love to have all those extra parts and try my hand at some light customizing.
    I know if I buy an extra set they'll end up on sale for 1/2 price in two months.
    DB Skeletor is definitely off the table for me now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Fantastic review, great photos and posing. These look to be as fun as the palace guards. I had decided to just get one set, for a lot of reasons, but now I'm waffling on that. I'd love to have all those extra parts and try my hand at some light customizing.
    I know if I buy an extra set they'll end up on sale for 1/2 price in two months.
    DB Skeletor is definitely off the table for me now.
    I know the feeling! I think I'm headed the same route with DB Skeletor. He's cool and all, but if holding off on him means I can get more Snake Men, then that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Look what happened with Battle Armor Skeletor! BBTS had him for $14. Yeah...I'll use the money saved from DB Skeletor towards another Snake Men set! Also, thanks goes to VB for the awesome pics! I love the mix and match aspect of this line, so this pack is like crack for me. I'll never have enough!

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    finally Im able to see the combination of the armors/heads!
    Why do you care? Given your comments on the Cy-Chop thread about no nostalgia value, why would you care about these new figures? Makes no sense to me.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Draego-Man View Post
    Why do you care? Given your comments on the Cy-Chop thread about no nostalgia value, why would you care about these new figures? Makes no sense to me.
    He might mean entirely made up characters, rather than something that we never had before, but was in various media.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Snappy Threader
    I love these first looks. I have some cool ideas about using some of the weapons pack armors on the Snakes, kind of like they ate a Mer-Man and took his armor type deal. I can't wait to get them.