Page 97 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 3676

Thread: The Fwoosh MotUC reviews, photos and pictures!

Heroic Warrior
    he looks like a relative of Ro-Man...
    Robot-Monster.jpg

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Wait, both of Horde Prime's hands can come off?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Great review as usual. Great battle scenes. Man, that's a lot of snakes! I really wish they had split production into two different coloured sets. Hopefully they'll do a repaint, if so I'm in for 2.

I’m not much of a Snake Men fan. I was long gone from the MOTU franchise when they appeared in the classic line. I did gain appreciation for the group from watching the 2002 series and on that show I really connected with the idea of the more background anonymous snake men. I love the idea that Hssss has an entire horde of these man-eating monsters at his command.

I actually was looking forward to the red shirts more than the named snake men, so I was extremely pleased to see this set announced.
    Same here. Didn't know them back then, and was introduced to them in MYP. I liked the faction, but wasn't looking forward to any of them in this line. Until this set came along. So I went back and bought Hsss, am buying Rattlor, and looking forward to Snake Face.

I love Matthew K's pics. These are particularly nice.

The Snake-Men are the greatest army builder ever for me.

I can't wait to see what Matthew K. does with Rattlor, and then armies of Palace Guards, Snake-Men, and Horde Troopers.

Even with NYCC reveals on the brain, we have the second half of the double dose of MOTU stuff to share. Just in time for the sale tomorrow - the Great Unrest Weapons Pak!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-7I1
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

That weapons pack is the reason to log on to Matty tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the look, as usual! Very much looking forward to this set...still not sure if I'm getting two, yet. I've gotten two of each weapon set so far, but this one has so many specific items....hmmmmm. Just not sure.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    Even with NYCC reveals on the brain, we have the second half of the double dose of MOTU stuff to share. Just in time for the sale tomorrow - the Great Unrest Weapons Pak!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-7I1
    Thanks and i saw DEKKER there, now i´m really exited!!!! And you are right, it fits well.
    Plus i finally know what the shield reminds me of, in the movie "Enemy Mine" there are those weird animals(Cuca Bugs) and those shields do look a bit like them.

The falcon looks great and the Draego-Man weapons are awesome!
    Last edited by Niki; October 15, 2012 at 09:46pm.

Nice rundown of the items, thanks. I didn't know the arm cannon had a grip inside, that's pretty cool!

So Teela's armor is...pink? I thought it would be reddish brown. That's a disappointment.

Also: you have Dekker!

I may be on the road for the Weapons Pak. I hope it doesn't have a crazy-fast sell-out! It looks great.

Dekker is kicking off our First Looks at a very strong November for MOTU - check it out, he is great figure!

http://wp.me/p12o0s-7IV
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Excellent thank you!

Great photos as usual, thanks. Been looking forward to this one since SDCC. Man, he looks great with that Clawful shield!
    I also would like a King Miro figure, sooner rather than later.

As for the MAA's serving kings, I figured they just served until they retired? Do we know if Dekker was Randor's MAA at some point?

Man....Dekker looks like Donovan McNabb with his younger head on!
    Nice figure,but an easy pass for me!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by TITAN; October 15, 2012 at 09:43pm.

Excellent review as usual Veebs! I REALLY like Dekker. I was never even clamoring for him after 200X, but once I saw the figure, I was struck by his unique color scheme and they really rendered him in plastic well. I am going to get a second one and make a younger Dekker for sure. Right now I'll put him on my "Pre He-man" shelf that includes Goddess, Tytus, Faceless One and the like. Love the green shield with him too!

Meh, Dekker is alright. Bring on CGM and Filmation KR!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

I just want his mace.
    Part Needs[/COLOR]: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Dekker's colors and outfit remind me of DC's Samurai, and of course the older head looks like Nick Fury with a Ponytail. And for some reason, the younger head reminds me of a darker Jake "The Snake" Roberts. He's kind of bland. I don't think he'll be a fast seller.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Dekker is going to be another Fisto or Icarius---one of best overall toys in the line. Awesome review.
    Its time for Electroid Love---ARAMESH in 2014!

Wow, much cooler than I thought he would be! One thing though: How restricted are his legs? I was afraid the long tunic would pretty much make the legs useless without any cuts on the sides.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Holy crap, this is easily one of the coolest pictures sets from the fwoosh! Reminds me of how epic Helms Deep was. I imagine these are fun to make!

Thanks! I do have fun setting these up. It's how I play with my toys. I still had my Snake Army out when Rattlor arrived yesterday, so I quickly added him to the group.

AMAZINNNNNG pic !!! Thanks a lot!

Love that Snakemen pic!