Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 154

Thread: Protective Plastic Cases / Clamshells for MOTUC

  1. #126
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    We will have them back on pre-order soon. We are in the process of revising our cases to the new ZOLOLOC system (2 part). As far as time line, we need a bunch of them so we are hoping within the following quarter.
    Liking the sound of the ZOLOLOC system!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  2. #127
    Heroic Warrior Lipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,553
    No offense to Zolo but I would like to stay with the MOTU ones. I would think that the profit on these would be high enough for super seven, unless they don't like money?????
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

  3. #128
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    No offense to Zolo but I would like to stay with the MOTU ones. I would think that the profit on these would be high enough for super seven, unless they don't like money?????
    I'd like the the Zoloworld ones more if they could stand up like the Mattel ones can. But I'll take them anyway.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  4. #129
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    24

    Looking for MOTUC Collector's case clamshell options

    Hey guys, I missed out on Matty's official clamshells way back. I am mostly a loose collector and use my stuff for display, but I have 5 MOC figures I'm wanting to display on my wall.

    Aside from Matty's stuff, I've seen Zoloworld. Both are sold out everywhere I look. Who else makes clamshells?

  5. #130
    Machka Everything! Andy Adams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,099
    You can check out blisters.com. i know they have clamshells.

    You'll have to figure out measurements and try to find something on their chart that works.
    Happy Rusev Day!

  6. #131
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    I've spoken with Zoloworld about their cases for MOTUC and they have advised that they will have them back in stock soon. Now I don't know if that's 'in the next few weeks' soon or 'in the next few months' soon, but they can't be too far away...I hope!
    In other news, they're also going to be working on clamshells for the Ultimate line too apparently.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  7. #132
    TWIGGET ENTHUSIAST! Swifty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cromwell, CT USA
    Posts
    2,396
    Yeah, Zoloworld will have them back eventually, you just have to wait for it. Mike is pretty good about giving updates on that too. I wish he'd do a run of oversized Classics cases for Orko/Rammy/Gwildor/Marlena/Tuskador!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN Ö INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

    Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

  8. #133
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Yeah, Zoloworld will have them back eventually, you just have to wait for it. Mike is pretty good about giving updates on that too. I wish he'd do a run of oversized Classics cases for Orko/Rammy/Gwildor/Marlena/Tuskador!
    Yeah, I really want these too! I asked about them but it doesn't look like they think they're worth doing. Maybe if more people ask for them, they might reconsider...?
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  9. #134
    Widget The Big Bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    28

    Where in the world to find clamshells/protective cases

    Iím a MOC guy and I have around 80 or so classics, but only three of them are in zoloworld cases. The reason all 80 of them arenít in zoloworld cases, is because apparently, zoloworld doesnít make/sell them anymore. Iíd like to give them my business (hear heís a good guy) but I canít buy what ainít there. So my question to you masters is where can I find them? Another company perhaps? Just please donít say eBay.

  10. #135
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bad View Post
    I’m a MOC guy and I have around 80 or so classics, but only three of them are in zoloworld cases. The reason all 80 of them aren’t in zoloworld cases, is because apparently, zoloworld doesn’t make/sell them anymore. I’d like to give them my business (hear he’s a good guy) but I can’t buy what ain’t there. So my question to you masters is where can I find them? Another company perhaps? Just please don’t say eBay.
    You're not the only one who DESPERATELY wants these, but it sounds as if Zoloworld will be getting them back in stock this year...at some point.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  11. #136
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    440
    Can super7 help on this clam shells? It is rarer and quite expensive than it should be for something so obviously necessary and functional.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  12. #137
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Can super7 help on this clam shells? It is rarer and quite expensive than it should be for something so obviously necessary and functional.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    Yeah, you're not wrong there! I'm shocked no one has AFA graded a set of the Mattel ones!
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  13. #138
    SAY10 is coming... dedset13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I'm shocked no one has AFA graded a set of the Mattel ones!
    I actually did!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

  14. #139
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I actually did!
    Hahaha! Nice! You know I actually thought that you out of everyone probably would have!

    Can you post a pic..?
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  15. #140
    Heroic Warrior Warrior Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Churchville, pa.
    Posts
    431
    Sorry for the delay. We still produce MOTUC cases as well as the rest of our products. Our next case that will be in production is our MOTU Vintage mix cases, then we will be bring back our MOTUC and Deluxe ones. We have also been working on new prototypes for new cases as well. We have limited warehouse space and with our new production of figures, it makes it difficult to store them as we are producing cases. Our goal is to expand our warehouse facility starting this year as well. One thing I can recommend is that the moment these go up on pre-order, please order as they sell out quickly. Please.follow our facebook page to keep up to date with all of our releases and thank you so much for the support!

  16. #141
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Sorry for the delay. We still produce MOTUC cases as well as the rest of our products. Our next case that will be in production is our MOTU Vintage mix cases, then we will be bring back our MOTUC and Deluxe ones. We have also been working on new prototypes for new cases as well. We have limited warehouse space and with our new production of figures, it makes it difficult to store them as we are producing cases. Our goal is to expand our warehouse facility starting this year as well. One thing I can recommend is that the moment these go up on pre-order, please order as they sell out quickly. Please.follow our facebook page to keep up to date with all of our releases and thank you so much for the support!
    Hopefully those new prototypes include cases for the Ultimate MOTU figures and oversized MOTUC figures.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  17. #142
    Heroic Warrior Warrior Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Churchville, pa.
    Posts
    431
    Ultimates is something we are going to see if it fits with our upcoming LJN case. The current prototype we are going to tweak a small bit before we go to production.

  18. #143
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    Ultimates is something we are going to see if it fits with our upcoming LJN case. The current prototype we are going to tweak a small bit before we go to production.
    Cool! Good to know!
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  19. #144
    SAY10 is coming... dedset13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Bedford, MA
    Posts
    4,988
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Hahaha! Nice! You know I actually thought that you out of everyone probably would have!

    Can you post a pic..?
    Here's one.

    20180103_145210.jpg
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

  20. #145
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    That is SO rad! Thanks for sharing!
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  21. #146
    Heroic Warrior Lipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,553
    Really want Super7 to make the same ones that Mattel made. Those things are rarer than Fisto.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

  22. #147
    Heroic Warrior motogp_fanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    440
    Rarer than Fisto, that is so true.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

  23. #148
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Athens AL
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    And graded too!!!!

  24. #149
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    And graded too!!!!
    Yeah, I'm still impressed too! Probably the best thing I've seen that's been graded ever!
    Wanted in MOTUC:

    Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

  25. #150
    Heroic Warrior Warrior Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Churchville, pa.
    Posts
    431
    Coming back to pre-order this FRIDAY is our ZOLOLOC MOTURV001 (MOTU Vintage MOC case). These cases start manufacturing this WEEK and will be shipping around 2nd Q! Get your collections protected by the best in the industry! We will be celebrating 10 years of protecting collections WORLDWIDE this year! Be sure to visit www.zoloword.com for more information. Remember, if it is not stamped with our signature, it is not ZOLOWORLD.COM

    We will have more cases in production soon including our DELUXE cases, MOTUC and ZOLOCRUSADER (Toxic Crusader / Simpsons case)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •