Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Protective Plastic Cases / Clamshells for MOTUC

Yes my friends you can get these Cases

You can get them at any of the above links.

We are down to our last few cases of these so do not delay.
    Last edited by Warrior Knight; November 16, 2009 at 08:50pm.

I agree with HordeFan. They really save the earlier figures that were not shipped as well. Plus they make the figures look wicked when hung because the cases are skin tight to the actual blister.
    Org-ers Ive dealth with:

Big Country - traded MOTUC He-man MOC for MOTUC Merman MOC

Quote Originally Posted by Zuff-Man View Post
    I agree with HordeFan. They really save the earlier figures that were not shipped as well. Plus they make the figures look wicked when hung because the cases are skin tight to the actual blister.
    Yeah, the Zoloworld cases work great! I'll be sure to be some more when the 2010 figures get released.

He-Man.org endorses Zoloworld cases.
    Good stuff.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Knight View Post
    We are down to our last few cases of these so do not delay.
    Well I wouldn't be able to afford them for another few weeks anyway, so thats cool.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Two words: ZOLO CASES

Simple as that.
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

I got the Zolo Cases for my MOTUC MOC, and are really comfortable and look nice!

I have a question about these cases from Zolo World

Are the stackable on top of each other?
    I don't want to hang the cases from the wall so I was hoping they could be stacked about 2 high, sort of in a triangle I guess. 2 as the base and 1 stacked on top

Count me in as another advocate for the Zolo Cases. Even if Mattel does produce a case its going to be hard to beat these as they are made specifically for the Classics Line and are just about perfect...hell maybe they are perfect I personally don't have any issues with them. If you don't have any you seriously need to try em.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sysiss View Post
    Count me in as another advocate for the Zolo Cases. Even if Mattel does produce a case its going to be hard to beat these as they are made specifically for the Classics Line and are just about perfect...hell maybe they are perfect I personally don't have any issues with them. If you don't have any you seriously need to try em.'
    Are they stackable on top of each other?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    Are they stackable on top of each other?

I haven't actually tried to, but I think that they would. I don't know if I'd recommend that though as you probably couldn't stack very many without them toppling over.

If your looking to store them though, here's the perfect container and believe me I've tried all different sizes from all different stores....

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10401040

I've noticed that only Walmart really carries them though as they can be a bit tough to find. The stores themselves don't always have them in stock, but I have seen them on occasion and of course can be purchased individually.

What makes these containers great is that they are indeed stackable like most other containers, but also fit MOTU Classic figs. great with VERY LITTLE wasted space both horizontally and vertically...

The container JUST fits (15) figures even if you use a Zolo Case for each side by side with the lid resting about 3 inches from the tops of the Hang Tabs on the cases, so it really doesn't get much closer then that...They really are a smooth fit if your looking to store as well.

With stacking them I only want to go 2 as a base and 1 on top in a sort of a pyramid. I just want to know that will work before I commit to buy the cases

I'm in Australia so the Walmart thing is no good for me

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    With stacking them I only want to go 2 as a base and 1 on top in a sort of a pyramid. I just want to know that will work before I commit to buy the cases

I'm in Australia so the Walmart thing is no good for me

I don't have them handy and at the ready to check out what you propose, but I don't see why that wouldn't work...The company that makes the containers "Sterilite" is a pretty big name and I'm sure that their products can be found worldwide. Just from a personal standpoint on that particular 90 quart container, I've only seen it in Walmart.

I got one and now I plan to buy a lot of them when I get my tax return.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

They are definatly stackable, I have mine stacked 10 high right now in two rows! I will try to post pictures tommorow to show you all!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

All my MOTUC figures are in Zolo cases
    MOTU collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...617600/detail/ (53 sealed items)

POP collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patobot...668314/detail/ (36 sealed items)

Feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176288

Updated: August 1st 2010

I got a bunch of the Zoloworld cases for Christmas. It was great, as I wasn't expecting them at all! Now I just need to get some extra figures to keep MOC. ;-)
    "I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time." -- Charles M. Schulz

When Earworms Attack!

I'd rather the packaging be resealable.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    They are definatly stackable, I have mine stacked 10 high right now in two rows! I will try to post pictures tommorow to show you all!
    That is awesome. That answers my question and then some. I can't wait to see the pics, just to be sure if I am going to commit to buy these.

I don't want to go that high but as this line progresses I may have to

Hello my friends

Thanks for all the kind words. These cases are absolutely stackable. They were designed for storage in mind as well.

I have all my figures/cases on pegboard and pegs. Lowes sells the pegboard and accessories.

In my opinion, this is the best way to display your figures. The cases protect the mocs perfectly so you can set your room up like a toy store

Here is an old pic, before I removed my acrylic cases due to them damaging my figures. All are now in our exclusive cases

On a side note, it's a good thing that your Toy show wasn't today instead of next week, I can't even get out of my driveway! What a mess....

Well I got my tax return the other day and ordered 22 of their cases along with the Hordak they were selling with one.

Heroic Peace Officer Eternian Knight's Avatar
    I have my Wundar and Preternia He-Man in Action Figure Authority cases.
    Protects everything and displays nicely.

Zoloworld MOTUC cases.....Who here uses them?

Who here actually uses them, I bought mine recently, and got then 2 weeks ago, and I really love them, I love the fact that my MOTUC are protected so well, and the cases actually make them feel more collectible. I just wish they made cases for Transformers carded figures....

But I do have to say I actually love these things, I know that on the shelf the figure bubbles themselves will never get shelf rash, or the cardbacks will never get damaged because of too much handling, or messed up if your hands are a little wet or something.

I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks of these things...obviously pertains only to MOSC collectors, but as I found out, they can actually hold with a little modification, loose figures, and actually in many poses, and while posing with weapons very easily. Would make for good displaying of loos figures posed, but hanging on the wall, I have a loose Mo-Larr Skeletor, I have in one, and he hangs on the wall posed with his Staff, and still has a lot of room inside.

Pixel Dan reviews the He-Man.org exclusive, Zoloworld MOTUC TRU 2 pack cases down on post #18...
    Or... Here

Thanks Dan!
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; October 26, 2011 at 04:11pm.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I have them and ABSOLUTELY love them!!!!!! They're perfect and it's just clear how much love went into them!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.