Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTUC Ultimate editions core characters - UPDATED Jan 4th - FAQ

Heroic Warrior

Super7 MOTUC Ultimate editions core characters - UPDATED Jan 4th - FAQ

I posted this in another thread, but figure it warrants it's own thread:

"Ultimate" editions coming of key characters with all of their accessories: He-Man, Teela, Ram Man, Skeletor/Keldor, Faker, maybe some others.

Pics on twitter (safe for work): https://twitter.com/preternia_?lang=en

Breakdown by Pixel Dan of the current info about MOTU and Super7, along with photos from Rob Base:

Images below from Preternia.com and bcrduke!

MOTU Classics Ultimate Edition package tease from Super7.

---------
    UPDATE November 23:

Super7 has revealed the packaging teaser images for their MOTU Classics Ultimate Edition line! These packages will come with a faux minicomic postcard with bio on the back, and mock-clamshell blister packaging that will allow fans to remove and replace the figure. Fans who collect Mythic Legions will be familiar with the packaging type.

As the package is fine-tuned, Super7 will release updated images in the future, along with the full reveal of the faux minicomic postcards for all five figures.

He-Man
    Skeletor
    Teela
    Faker
    Ram Man

---------
    UPDATE November 30:

"We understand many of you still have questions about our international shipping costs. We have 2/3 of the numbers we need to review from the various shipping companies and should have the remaining numbers today that will allow us to select an international shipping agent and implement reduced shipping costs for our worldwide customers. As soon as we have the official information, we will let you all know.

Because of this, we are extending the end of the MOTU pre-sale until Sunday - December 4th so everyone has time to take advantage of any reduced shipping rates."

---------
    UPDATE December 2:

Super7 has revealed final mockups for the front of the MOTUC Ultimate Editions packaging! Please keep in mind that final packaging may vary.

Also, Super7 has posted on Facebook that these are resealable. See the Four Horsemen's Mythic Legions for an example of mock-clamshell packaging. The blister on the front is a entire piece of plastic with flanges around all four sides, which allows a collector to slide the cardback in and out, and then remove or replace the figure and accessories.

Check them out:

---------
    UPDATE January 4:

Super7 has posted a Masters of the Universe Ultimates Pre-Order FAQ! It answers some of the most commonly asked questions about the Ultimate Editions offered for pre-order last November/December.
    Click here to check it out!
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions

Seems like the right direction :-)

Great start! That Ram-Man is awesome

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Icer and Filmation Clawful made. Mission complete.

Heroic Warrior
    Where's club grayskull figures?

please release accurate Filmation of-- merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, I really think that Faker needs to come with the Battle Armor.

I also read online that they are planning 8 Collector's Choice and 8 Club Grayskull figures but cannot show them yet because the deal with Mattel is still not finalized.

I'll definitely be up for picking up some extra Ram Man and Teela figures. I'm much more excited about NEW figures though!
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

seems like a decent idea. I would pick up repaints (Ram Man) and maybe a couple extras. but not something I would get all of the Ultimate editions....but if they are all different variants from what we already have....thats not gonna me me or my wallet happy.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I also read online that they are planning 8 Collector's Choice and 8 Club Grayskull figures but cannot show them yet because the deal with Mattel is still not finalized.

I'll definitely be up for picking up some extra Ram Man and Teela figures. I'm much more excited about NEW figures though!
    If they can't show them Wonder if they'll say who are planned

please release accurate Filmation of-- merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

This is a great idea to reintroduce the main characters again. Hopefully Sorceress, Man-at-arms, and Fisto are in the queue to get this same treatment.

This is a great way to finally get a corrected Roboto and King Hiss too

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post

I wish they could add 8 Thundercats to that line up!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Dylamug, Colonel Blast, Twiggets, Horde Mummy and Admiral Scurvy! I am all in for the Thundercats Classics line! Hope to see Mandora, The Lunataks, Willa & Nayda, Snarfer, Turmagar, Snow Meow, Mad Bubbler, Inflamer, Demolisher, Mumm-rana, Mole Master, Claudis & Kano, Ta-She, Plutar and Quick Pick included!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    If Super 7 uses a resealable vintage packaging, Ill get them. If not ill cherry pick...

CUSTOM+FRONTCARD+He-man+the+barbarian.jpg
    Last edited by Snake Hunter; October 6, 2016 at 11:28am.
    TOP 25 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -KARG -SCROLLOS -LANDSHARK -3 ETERNIAN TOWERS
    -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA -METEORBS -MONSTROID -BLASTERHAWK

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar
    Skeletor - Like the Kobra Khan arms and shins! Wish they would include a Filmation head with a matching purple hood.

He-Man - It would have been nice to have something a little more different. Coloring-wise maybe? A 200X should be included.

Teela - Are her boots and hair more red in color? I like that. Never a fan of blonde Teela, so two blonde heads seems like overkill to me. Maybe the Battle Ground head with red hair instead?

Faker - Battle Armor or Leo Faker accessories should have been a no brainer.

Ram Man - Best one! The one that I would definitely purchase.

If they do more of these, I hope they vary them a little more from the existing Mattel figs. Different colors, part mix-ups like Skeletor, etc. I figure they don't want to do new sculpting on these but with new paint and more fan demanded accessories, I could see more existing Classics collectors buying them all over again.

Best way to go to get new people interested in the line as well I think, I would like to pick up a Ram Man though as I don't have one yet.

And so the complaints begin....welcome to MOTUC Super 7!

Quote Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post

This!!!!!!!!!!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Widget
    This is positive, but the important is "WE WANT NEW FIGURES", is a long time whith the dude, if they dont have new figures or announcement so no new line, It"s time super 7 no more excuses.

Heroic Warrior Grayskull Guardsman's Avatar

I'm not complaining. I realize these are more catered to folks that missed out the first time around. I think it's great they are even doing these. And some of the slight tweaks they made are great. Just having a discussion as a collector that has these figs already.

Heroic Warrior
    Are those additional Teela heads, other than Battleground Teela, the Filmation versions? If so, not sure why the hair is blonde. I hope they at least correct the production issues from the last release.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Very cool! If the price is reasonable, I'd love to get all of these (despite having the originals)!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar

What is the purpose of the forums? Say yes to all?

We can express our opinions and suggestions.
    TOP 25 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -KARG -SCROLLOS -LANDSHARK -3 ETERNIAN TOWERS
    -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA -METEORBS -MONSTROID -BLASTERHAWK

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

That Faker is super exciting. Really happy to finally have an official version of the minicomics head in Faker colors AND the minicomics powersword too.
    He-Man seems to be missing a few alternate heads that I hope they throw in (the 200X one and the Laser Power head). They should probably be total bro's and include the 200X sword and King Grayskull's harness too while they are at it (just to throw us 200X fans a bone).

I hope they use the updated boots on these too. Seems like a great opportunity to release these with the updated boots that lack visible ankle pegs like later figures had.
    Last edited by chaosMonkeyPoo; October 6, 2016 at 11:40am.

Criticisms are fine. But let's all make sure to keep it civil and constructive here on the Org.

People can go to Facebook to rant and rave. All the chaos from people who can't act like respectable, decent adults can go there as far as I'm concerned.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Court Magician
    YAY!!!! I can get a good Alcala Skeletor now!
    Okay sure that means using one with blue feet I know but I'm still really happy to see this.
    Here's hoping we see a Beastman, Trapjaw, and Triklops coming too.

While I hate to say it, the Sorceress should probably not be redone as she was an exclusive. But may be a pink Mini-Comic variant might be an option?

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Everyhing awesome. Nothing more to say