Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airbag In MOTUC

Airbag In MOTUC

Well with the onset of the next 2 minicomics coming out at the end of this year, a discussion should be had about the major players in these comics and their ability to translate into figures. Now let me also preface this that I think all Major NA, MiniComic and Fimation Players should be released before these guys.
    Airbag is one that that is not your normal buck, as he has a gut, but all the other parts are of have already been made. He has a unique ability and i hope that we see more of what he can do in the upcoming comics. I dont know if he should be be run thru the classizer machine to make him more like the rest or use a armor layer to widen him out. I think the armor lay over has worked real well with guys like Callix and King Choolboah, So why not with him?

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    I had a feeling this one actually appeared in one of the recent mini comics ... so we do have a "newer" image of him somewhere.
    Is anyone who has the latest mini comic able to confirm this? We could then figure out which buck Axel G used for the new drawing, to get a better idea of what Mattel would go with.

EDIT: Yeah, here he is ->

tumblr_nlfrg61jWn1tx7h82o1_500.jpg

(Probably would need a new buck in this case)
    Last edited by MISSILE-TOE; September 6, 2015 at 06:19pm.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Nope vote to airbag.

Yes vote for Airbag!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Cant say I want this guy.
    There would have to be some serious resigned for me to accept him for a figure.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

The only way I could justify this boring character getting a figure would be if he'd share a new "fat" buck with far cooler guys like Kothos, King Agho, Sticky Fingers, and, for the joke fans, Chef Allen and Christmas Adam ;P

More SOH? No thank you.

I like this guy .

No interest at all. He's just a really bad character.
    Transparently Yours,

Bonehead

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, no interest here.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Not really bothered.

Heroic Warrior
    No thanks for me.

A resounding NO on airbag. Outside of Kay'La, and He-Ro (SOH), those designs from the proposed cartoon are atrocious! Horrible ideas. I would rather have the 80's create-a-character lot (Netta, Compactor, Eyebeam, and Brainwave).

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    No please!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Whats this.... THING???
    no thanks
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Whats next ?
    -------------------THE GREATEST MOVIE IN THE GALAXY ------------------------

I don't like the HRSOH or the new mini comic characters. But if enough people want them I wouldn't say no to an add-on sub as long as these guys don't take away any slots from the regular subs...
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind Air-Bag actually, he'd make a fun figure.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

These obscure mini comic characters havn't got a prayer of getting made since the New matty team is concentrating on giving us the Highly demanded fan voted characters in collectors choice.

even this Poll shows most of the OP mini comic characters characters scoring really low
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...UC-mini-comics

Since The sub passed at 175% is a no brainer 2017 will get another Collectors choice sub with another 9 slots and I'm sorry but none of the obscure mini comic characters the OP is looking for in MOTUC 's would I sub up for. There are far more deserving characters who have scored high in other fan polls like Granita, kittrina, Hunga the harpy, Dylamug, king Miro, Lady slither, 200x Sorceress, Stridor, Sagitar.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Airbag is probably my least favorite "new" SOH character. I'm not too fired up about him.

I think he would make a cool figure.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy an Airbag as a safety feature on Road Ripper. But this figure? I'd probablly try to pop him.

I'd take any of the SOH characters (of course, there are others higher on my list), but Airbag...poor guy...I don't know. He'd have to come on the Ram Man buck - or whatever buck they're going to use for Tuskador - at the very least.

I'd find his figure WAY more interesting if they gave us his enlarged version and used the Gygor buck. THEN I might give him a second thought.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

Would be happy to see him for those who want him etc, not somebody I am overly crying out for though.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

What would Airbag's bio be?? "Rescued from a wrecked car in which Airbag was deployed......"
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png