Thread: Yolt, The Blacksmith of Crelus in Motuc

Yolt, The Blacksmith of Crelus in Motuc

Now I know he is not a Galactic Guardian, But he his a powerful Blacksmith, Forging weapons for for 3 GG and 3 Mutants, and overall nature is good, so like Grot or Meliak, he would fit in perfectly to bolster the ranks of the GG. I wouldnt want a character like him till we got all the original NA lineup as well as others like Crita, Master Sebrian, and Mara, But looking down the line, someone like him would make sense. He should come with his atomic hammer, from which he forges his weapons.

Snappy Threader
    I agree. He also seems easy from a tooling standpoint as well....

Any one intreasted in a seeing this guy made, easy for parts sharing, got a cool weapon, the atomic hammer, upgraded 6 of the main characters in NA With weaponary, kinda like a good Spikor for the Herioc Warriors. Could fight for the Galactic Guardians?

I'd would be all for him. Along with other characters like Grot and Meliak.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    It would be nice to get him after the Jetlag ranks have been populated with the likes of Grot, Werban, Meliac, Dreadator, Felca, Aquata, the Mutant Troopers... I mean, if they made him, I would certainly buy it; but other Jetlag characters are higher on my priority list.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    interesting. what episode was he in?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    interesting. what episode was he in?
    He's the one hit wonder of episode 61 The Blacksmith of Crelus.

This episode also featured a mutant called Needle-Nose, who owned a weapon made by Yolt.

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I've often thought he'd make a great figure.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!