Thread: Awesome action figure stands for MOTUC

Awesome action figure stands for MOTUC

If you are like me....and you have been wanting stands for your MOTUC figures, but feel the Mattel ones are garbage....I highly suggest these stands from Infinite Moon. They look classy and fit most MOTC figures very well. They run $10.99 for five stands as Big Bad Toy Store. Although they are out of stock right now...more are on order.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...00&mode=retail

20150124_085101_zpsu63mjbqt.jpg

20150124_085115_zpslpvjyw7n.jpg

20150124_090848_zps3nalwmnc.jpg

am I wrong or did pixel dan not just cover these? I like the look of them alot even though they are just glorified doll stands, but not for MOTUC.

All I want to know (and post pics if you can) is if the waist holder goes low enough to hold vintage Masters? I'm dying to see that done, because I'd love to use them on those.

They are the 'doll' stands or 1/6 figure stands...an older version, they no longer clip around the waist, they go under the pelvis...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

They don't look too bad, might have to consider getting these for some of my custom figure work and loose ankle figures. I bought some snake mountain stands a year ago and was just so disappointed with them. Couldn't believe how wonky and clunky they were. The pegs wouldn't even hold the figures adequately.
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!